Wow how do you rough the kicker on a potential missed PAT?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
They haven't been gimmes for 3 years. You don't even see that foul on missed fg's that much to begin with. What a travesty. Wanted to see 10 more minutes of this.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I dont even know where to start. I can make a 5 page report on all the things that went wrong especially at the end. Brees is dumb. His staff is dumb. It was so wrong to do what he did letting th4 clock run to 6 seconds without calling the last timeout after the last play. Houston is dumber for playing off when you're only up 1. Never seen anything so entertaining but so idiotic.

MrTop

EOG Master
NFL: home of stupid penalties and bad pass defense.

penalties yes.... they changed the rules a lot for the QB & defensive backs to get more receptions which makes for easier scoring thru the years. The days of the stick'em glue and beating up the receiver and QB are long gone.

Valuist

EOG Master
penalties yes.... they changed the rules a lot for the QB & defensive backs to get more receptions which makes for easier scoring thru the years. The days of the stick'em glue and beating up the receiver and QB are long gone.

Yes, the rule changes helped offense no doubt. But I can't recall seeing more blown coverages than I saw in week 1. Lamar Jackson and Case Keenum looked like Hall of Famers. The WRs just kept outrunning the CBs.