Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
So you are voting for the best candidate in the next election or all D’s?

I have voted for a Republican before. Actually 3 of them. That was pretrump obviously. I don't feel it's the same party from even 3 years ago any longer.

I used to only care about 3 things but for us with pre existing was always and will remain number one but now if a Republican doesn't show full support of the dictator wanna be he is outcasted by his own party it seems. So it seems I'll be voting all D's. I'd love to read policy and plans but I dont trust anything in the red currently. I would love a open minded Republican candidate who cares about women, all religions, races and wants allies over enemies it doesn't seem the path your party is taking.

Give me a name of any Republican candidate in Colorado who's anti assault rifle, affordable and healthcare reform, anti big pharma, pro choice, mending fences with Mexico, Cuba and China and also cares about Puerto Rico (they are part of the U.S. after all) and is pro affordable healthcare for all and I'll look into him, promise. I haven't seen any candidates like that yet but I'm on board if there is one.

Climate change is my number 2 most important priority as a animal lover and owner of ocean front property that will fall into the ocean before my life ends at this rate. Look up (google) Cape cod seashore disintegrating that no one seems to be talking about. We have lost so much marshland in the past decade it saddens me to no end. Cant sell homes there, wish more climate deniers were prospective buyers.

Number 3 is a ban on assault rifles of all kinds. We have had 1 act of foreign terrorism and we stop everything to remember it annually and changed a ton of laws from that day on. We have become so numb to domestic terrorism I dont even change the channel when a mass shooting takes place currently. We shouldn't be a country who is seemingly fine with 20-50 people dying every other week while grocery shopping or seeing a movie etc.

What about you? Voting all R's no matter what?
What is your #1-3 priority when looking for a candidate?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
I am very liberal but also open minded and willing to civilly debate things with logical people. Y
ou are too smart for this rhetoric. 6 people died from vaping, 6!
480,000 people annually die from cigarettes over 40,000 from second hand smoke.
2 people died from dart guns in 1998 they were banned. In 2018 73,500 people were treated as gun shot victims.

The fact that people are taking sides while we are sheep to d.c. and lobbyists who really run this country and we are gallantly celebrating vape pen bans while we are under the agenda of ethnic cleansing and are quickly becoming enemies of every country on earth basically is about as frightening as it gets.

Was commenting more about the election at whole than vaping rhetoric. My approach to life is of a conservative approach. I’m responsible for me. What I have I earned, what I don’t have I obviously didn’t earn. And that’s on nobody but me. As it should be for everyone. Government should be there to assist, not to be a lifestyle, a source of handouts for those who show no proclivity to help themselves. When I say to a liberal these days show me why the liberal way is better, all you get is Trump did this Trump did that , oh and I’m a racist for having a life tenet that has zero to do with race.. Which I find comically, and it isn’t ironic that is how our lib zealots approach every political topic here.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Was commenting more about the election at whole than vaping rhetoric. My approach to life is of a conservative approach. I’m responsible for me. What I have I earned, what I don’t have I obviously didn’t earn. And that’s on nobody but me. As it should be for everyone. Government should be there to assist, not to be a lifestyle, a source of handouts for those who show no proclivity to help themselves. When I say to a liberal these days show me why the liberal way is better, all you get is Trump did this Trump did that , oh and I’m a racist for having a life tenet that has zero to do with race.
I don't believe I accused you of being racist at all. I apologize if that's how you interpret that. I do believe in whole that Trump's policies are very white nationalism ideologies. I dont believe you can look at our current border patrol and incarceration process and ignore how similar they look to nazi Germany pre world war.
If you dont want to share wealth its understandable however unless you are clearly in the 1.6% (earning over 1 million annually) you are actually due to pay more in taxes this year than ever before and you can now write off less. Kudos if you are setup like that.
Fiscally conservative or just across the board?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
I don't believe I accused you of being racist at all. I apologize if that's how you interpret that. I do believe in whole that Trump's policies are very white nationalism ideologies. I dont believe you can look at our current border patrol and incarceration process and ignore how similar they look to nazi Germany pre world war.
If you dont want to share wealth its understandable however unless you are clearly in the 1.6% (earning over 1 million annually) you are actually due to pay more in taxes this year than ever before and you can now write off less. Kudos if you are setup like that.
Fiscally conservative or just across the board?

You didn’t. I wasn’t referring to you regarding that comment. You’re a sensible poster. But, your response still is what I’m alluding to regarding liberalism. You point out your disdain with Trump policies. And touch on race. But not one point pro liberal.

I’m taxed more every administration, so it comes down to where it goes. For example let’s use illegal immigrants. Do I want my tax dollars to go to prevent it or to fund ideology to enhance it. My choice is to prevent it. Some would scream racist. But yet I think immigration legally is one of the greatest things this nation has to offer.

Another example? I’m a commercial lender. I work hard to provide a livelihood. So where do I want to see tax cuts go. Obviously to benefit business growth because it benifits me. Sure I may be taxed more, but it’s been easier to make bonus in this administration than the last so I come out ahead. That’s just the facts in my little red county.

There are a lot of zero sum people in this country. I’d rather come through for a start up business and but some of these people to work than hand my nickels to an ideology that wants more people here illegal or not to depend on them in return for votes.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So you are voting for the best candidate in the next election or all D’s?

I vote country over party. Any one that blocks anti Russian bills, anyone that turns a blind eye to Russia interfering in our election, anyone that doesn't what to investigate the murder of American Reporter Khassoggi, anyone that thinks its ok for the president to receive emoluments will not get my vote! The only Republican that hasn't turned a blind eye to all this corruption is a brave man from Michigan, Justin Amash! RepubliCONS are criminals and traitors. Why would I vote for that party? I'm about country over party! The current RepubliCON party is a cancer to America. Very harmful to my country. Worse than the George Bush RepubliCONs. The ones that stole the 2000 election from AL Gore,

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hey Winky, there are 3 more posts of Big Runner for you to like. Just didn't want you to miss out.(y)

You lose whenever you challenge my posts. Now you're judging my friend's actions? Winky understands what America stands and stands against. The America i know doesn't love Kim Jong Un. The America i know doesn't praise Putin. They're serial killers. The America i know doesn't cover up murders of American citizens by the Saudi Crown Prince. He is a serial killer! Facts matter. Trump is a traitor!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I vote country over party. Any one that blocks anti Russian bills, anyone that turns a blind eye to Russia interfering in our election, anyone that doesn't what to investigate the murder of American Reporter Khassoggi, anyone that thinks its ok for the president to receive emoluments will not get my vote! The only Republican that hasn't turned a blind eye to all this corruption is a brave man from Michigan, Justin Amash! RepubliCONS are criminals and traitors. Why would I vote for that party? I'm about country over party! The current RepubliCON party is a cancer to America. Very harmful to my country. Worse than the George Bush RepubliCONs. The ones that stole the 2000 election from AL Gore,

Don't go far left and you may win more battles. posts 42 and 44 sum up many of the conservatives concerns. If that makes me selfish, a racist, scared, a traitor, oh well. I'm sick of bustin my ass for everyone who feels entitled and brings nothing to the table. Maybe if I made your money I would look at things different.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You lose whenever you challenge my posts. Now you're judging my friend's actions? Winky understands what America stands and stands against. The America i know doesn't love Kim Jong Un. The America i know doesn't praise Putin. They're serial killers. The America i know doesn't cover up murders of American citizens by the Saudi Crown Prince. He is a serial killer! Facts matter. Trump is a traitor!

Winky and you only know what your part of america stands for. That's not a knock, but its reality. Live in a town of 2000, have the main employer leave town - then tell me why why we should support open borders.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
You didn’t. I wasn’t referring to you regarding that comment. You’re a sensible poster. But, your response still is what I’m alluding to regarding liberalism. You point out your disdain with Trump policies. And touch on race. But not one point pro liberal.

I’m taxed more every administration, so it comes down to where it goes. For example let’s use illegal immigrants. Do I want my tax dollars to go to prevent it or to fund ideology to enhance it. My choice is to prevent it. Some would scream racist. But yet I think immigration legally is one of the greatest things this nation has to offer.

Another example? I’m a commercial lender. I work hard to provide a livelihood. So where do I want to see tax cuts go. Obviously to benefit business growth because it benifits me. Sure I may be taxed more, but it’s been easier to make bonus in this administration than the last so I come out ahead. That’s just the facts in my little red county.

There are a lot of zero sum people in this country. I’d rather come through for a start up business and but some of these people to work than hand my nickels to an ideology that wants more people here illegal or not to depend on them in return for votes.

I recommend checking out cbpp.com
That's the center on budget of personal policy priorities. It's really enthralling stuff in my opinion. I'm not trying to change your mind or entertain that you do with your votes what you'd like.
So here is a tax breakdown for you from 2018. For every tax dollar the government takes from you is as follows.

24% social security that's 1404$ on average to over 40 million retired workers
26% medicare, Medicaid, chip, Marketplace subsidies and veteran relief funding.
15% military funding or 611 billion in national security (this is at a all time high almost quadruple in the past 25 years)
9% government spending. This is salaries, pensions and God knows what else
9% Safety net programs. Hardship programs included welfare, Child tax credit is included as Supplemental security for the elderly.
This includes child assistance and veteran lending programs.
7% interest on debt. We owe, well everyone at this point.
6% public services. This is where education and hospitalization, roads comes in. You'll notice this % is down 100% in the past 7 years.
It is actually the only money as tax payers we see a positive return on in that time fiscally.
I dont know what we cut or how we go about balancing the budget and deficit. I'll tell you this though if my mom gets sick and needs a hardship I'll gladly trade that 9% over the 9% I pay to make sure senators are feeling well.
I know illegals taking a portion of that 9% really pisses people off but I'd gladly trade 15% with 6% for better roads, safer communities, education and hospitals with fair policies.
Thanks for the civil discussion.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
In life and death circumstances he lied to the residents of Alabama. I relieved the state of Alabama survived Hurricane Dorian, especially after Pinocchio told them it would be bad.

I have a house in Bama and I can attest that we did see some 15 mph steady winds as Doran crept up the East coast.
Trump correct again.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Winky and you only know what your part of america stands for. That's not a knock, but its reality. Live in a town of 2000, have the main employer leave town - then tell me why why we should support open borders.

While Pinocchio claims his administration is the most open and transparent ever "Fair Warning bought it", they haven't held a press briefing in over 6 months. So un-American.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
While Pinocchio claims his administration is the most open and transparent ever "Fair Warning bought it", they haven't held a press briefing in over 6 months. So un-American.

You need trump to give you a status of the nation? Try leaving the house like I do. I deal with people of all walks of life every day. I don't need Trump to tell me. He would probably lie anyway and you'll make 600 posts about it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I recommend checking out cbpp.com
That's the center on budget of personal policy priorities. It's really enthralling stuff in my opinion. I'm not trying to change your mind or entertain that you do with your votes what you'd like.
So here is a tax breakdown for you from 2018. For every tax dollar the government takes from you is as follows.

24% social security that's 1404$ on average to over 40 million retired workers
26% medicare, Medicaid, chip, Marketplace subsidies and veteran relief funding.
15% military funding or 611 billion in national security (this is at a all time high almost quadruple in the past 25 years)
9% government spending. This is salaries, pensions and God knows what else
9% Safety net programs. Hardship programs included welfare, Child tax credit is included as Supplemental security for the elderly.
This includes child assistance and veteran lending programs.
7% interest on debt. We owe, well everyone at this point.
6% public services. This is where education and hospitalization, roads comes in. You'll notice this % is down 100% in the past 7 years.
It is actually the only money as tax payers we see a positive return on in that time fiscally.
I dont know what we cut or how we go about balancing the budget and deficit. I'll tell you this though if my mom gets sick and needs a hardship I'll gladly trade that 9% over the 9% I pay to make sure senators are feeling well.
I know illegals taking a portion of that 9% really pisses people off but I'd gladly trade 15% with 6% for better roads, safer communities, education and hospitals with fair policies.
Thanks for the civil discussion.

I'd argue the illegals provide a surplus to the budget. They paid Federal income tax and Fica tax. If they're illegal the have a fake SS#. They pay their fair share of taxes without receiving benefits such as tax credits, education credit, childcare credits, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, advance premiun credits. Illegals dont get any of that.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

I think Trump uses Twitter for this....esp on Sunday's

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I think Trump uses Twitter for this....esp on Sunday's

Exactly, that's the defense Trump and his administration use. So he spews lies on twitter, but the press is not allowed to ask him questions, challenge his lies and misinformation. His system of twitter replacing press briefings is a attack on transparency. Basically un-American. But you'll defend by spinning his lies.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'd argue the illegals provide a surplus to the budget. They paid Federal income tax and Fica tax. If they're illegal the have a fake SS#. They pay their fair share of taxes without receiving benefits such as tax credits, education credit, childcare credits, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, advance premiun credits. Illegals dont get any of that.
I know for a fact that many don't pay into the SS system, nor are they covered if they get injured on the job. Many in the trades are paid cash under the table.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Exactly, that's the defense Trump and his administration use. So he spews lies on twitter, but the press is not allowed to ask him questions, challenge his lies and misinformation. His system of twitter replacing press briefings is a attack on transparency. Basically un-American. But you'll defend by spinning his lies.
Only the triggered and the media care what he tweets out. What he says shouldn't really affect anyone's day to day life.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I don't have any issue with illegals. None of us are natives to this beautiful land that we continue to fuck up. I do have a large issue with the anti welfare funding guys that dont educate themselves to realize welfare is a hardship plan and if we cut that plan to save 350 billion annually we have the worst country in the world overnight. Your elderly mother, your small business owner who is barely scraping by has zero chance at subsidies. Every person working a tipped position or minimum wage will be homeless overnight basically. People complain about homeless go volunteer (I do) and people complaining about the welfare issue specifically illegals who arent eligible please go hire these people at labor ready every chance you can. Do something, dont stay on the internet bitching. We all need help at some point in life. Do your part, dont say or post it.
Bigrunner I mean this is in the kindest most sincere way. Join antifa (it's a anti-fascism) organisation who spends their entire livelihood doxing white supremacists and nationalists and they are fired up. I personally love what they stand for and I would never join because at the end of the day I'd rather feed homeless, adopt my dogs and take care of 2 kids when asked and more so I love to play cards and bet sports but if you spent the time you do posting exposing higher up white supremacist and costing them their jobs and exposing their hates youd make a difference. I dont personally hate enough to think fighting hate with hate will ever work but eliminating hateful men and women from positions of power is noble. Youd make a differnce unlike what you have done the last few years on these forums. No offense obviously.
Goodluck to all

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Only the triggered and the media care what he tweets out. What he says shouldn't really affect anyone's day to day life.

Then stop defending Trump and stop debating anti Trump media. Especially since i exposed you. You don't have the facts and timelines straight. At least you admitted it!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Welfare is a hardship plan. But at some point it became a career plan. For abled bodied young adults. That’s not what it was intended for. It needs fixed.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don't have any issue with illegals. None of us are natives to this beautiful land that we continue to fuck up. I do have a large issue with the anti welfare funding guys that dont educate themselves to realize welfare is a hardship plan and if we cut that plan to save 350 billion annually we have the worst country in the world overnight. Your elderly mother, your small business owner who is barely scraping by has zero chance at subsidies. Every person working a tipped position or minimum wage will be homeless overnight basically. People complain about homeless go volunteer (I do) and people complaining about the welfare issue specifically illegals who arent eligible please go hire these people at labor ready every chance you can. Do something, dont stay on the internet bitching. We all need help at some point in life. Do your part, dont say or post it.
Bigrunner I mean this is in the kindest most sincere way. Join antifa (it's a anti-fascism) organisation who spends their entire livelihood doxing white supremacists and nationalists and they are fired up. I personally love what they stand for and I would never join because at the end of the day I'd rather feed homeless, adopt my dogs and take care of 2 kids when asked and more so I love to play cards and bet sports but if you spent the time you do posting exposing higher up white supremacist and costing them their jobs and exposing their hates youd make a difference. I dont personally hate enough to think fighting hate with hate will ever work but eliminating hateful men and women from positions of power is noble. Youd make a differnce unlike what you have done the last few years on these forums. No offense obviously.
Goodluck to all

I just want to see Individual-1 prosecuted and jailed. I hear New York is now investigating him for tax evasion, tax fraud, manufacturing false corp books, campaign finance violations, self dealing, and rape. Hopefully they get him and his family.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I have voted for a Republican before. Actually 3 of them. That was pretrump obviously. I don't feel it's the same party from even 3 years ago any longer.

I used to only care about 3 things but for us with pre existing was always and will remain number one but now if a Republican doesn't show full support of the dictator wanna be he is outcasted by his own party it seems. So it seems I'll be voting all D's. I'd love to read policy and plans but I dont trust anything in the red currently. I would love a open minded Republican candidate who cares about women, all religions, races and wants allies over enemies it doesn't seem the path your party is taking.

Give me a name of any Republican candidate in Colorado who's anti assault rifle, affordable and healthcare reform, anti big pharma, pro choice, mending fences with Mexico, Cuba and China and also cares about Puerto Rico (they are part of the U.S. after all) and is pro affordable healthcare for all and I'll look into him, promise. I haven't seen any candidates like that yet but I'm on board if there is one.

Climate change is my number 2 most important priority as a animal lover and owner of ocean front property that will fall into the ocean before my life ends at this rate. Look up (google) Cape cod seashore disintegrating that no one seems to be talking about. We have lost so much marshland in the past decade it saddens me to no end. Cant sell homes there, wish more climate deniers were prospective buyers.

Number 3 is a ban on assault rifles of all kinds. We have had 1 act of foreign terrorism and we stop everything to remember it annually and changed a ton of laws from that day on. We have become so numb to domestic terrorism I dont even change the channel when a mass shooting takes place currently. We shouldn't be a country who is seemingly fine with 20-50 people dying every other week while grocery shopping or seeing a movie etc.

What about you? Voting all R's no matter what?
What is your #1-3 priority when looking for a candidate?

Actually i directed the question to BR but since you answered, i"ll return the courtesy.

I always thought we needed to investigate the health care and insurance. Bernie has exposed some of it, but no one has really taken it forward. There is no need for us to pay more than other countries for starters. I don't really trust either side. For whatever reason no one wants to challange Trump from the right. From the left, they want anyone BUT Bernie (they are afraid they are cut out of entitlements). I think we have a lot of the same concerns, from pro choice to anti assult weapons. I'm not a gun owner but I get why they don't want them taken away.

I vote all R at the local level, its the only level of government to where your vote matters. From governor on up, it matters little.

I'm big on more local involvement instead of big government involvement. I don't wan't $20/hour min wages. I don't want the big cities and powerful states influencing everything at the expense of the little guy.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I just want to see Individual-1 prosecuted and jailed. I hear New York is now investigating him for tax evasion, tax fraud, manufacturing false corp books, campaign finance violations, self dealing, and rape. Hopefully they get him and his family.
You better get your hearing checked. You've heard a lot over the past few years and come up empty-handed.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Goodluck to all

Why should we hire illegals if they don't want to be legal? If they do, thats different. We can't just go to canada or other countries illegally and expect to work.

railbird

EOG Master
Goodluck to all

there is 130,000.000 White nationalists, we created the best nation in the history of the planet, id like to see legislation where every white family gets a 20k a yr voucher

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
there is 130,000.000 White nationalists, we created the best nation in the history of the planet, id like to see legislation where every white family gets a 20k a yr voucher
And this was where you guys lost me. Please find the OC aryan rally closest to you Matt. 77% of the population deserves 20k and the same guy probably is tired of handouts for welfare, elderly, native tribes and that incarceration of minorities being at a all time high is fitting despite anything else.
Thank you for the discussion almost alright. I might do it again next year. Take care and goodluck this weekend to all

railbird

EOG Master
And this was where you guys lost me. Please find the OC aryan rally closest to you Matt. 77% of the population deserves 20k and the same guy probably is tired of handouts for welfare, elderly, native tribes and that incarceration of minorities being at a all time high is fitting despite anything else.
Thank you for the discussion almost alright. I might do it again next year. Take care and goodluck this weekend to all

did you see where dink's good freind tara larosa joined the proud boys to fight the terror group antifa

kane

EOG master
Seriously, how fucking illiterate do you have to be to not know how to spell the word friend

He's doing a lot of good stuff but nobody including conservative GOP want to admit it....

Favorite trump accomplishments?

Causing a recession from a thriving economy he inherited

Building a wall and having Mexico pay for it

Promoting racism and hate

Tax cuts that only benefit the ultra wealthy

Increasing military spending that is nothing but a scam for people in that circle to become rich off of our tax dollars

Displaying creative thinking with unique ideas like fighting off hurricanes by shooting a nuclear weapon into the storm

Coming up with an alternative health care plan to replace Obamacare

Constantly acting like a petulant 5 year old when he doesn’t get his way

“Draining the swamp” by filling his entire cabinet with Wall Street cronies

The only reason trumptards support him is either through sheer ignorance or they can’t get past their own tribalistic mindset. Most R’s are unwilling to admit trump is an incompetent buffoon who is doing nothing to benefit this country.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I’m not sure the economy was exactly thriving, it wasn’t in my neck of the woods.

I lost count of how many times BLM leaders and the Farrakhan’s of the world were at the whites house. I don’t believe Obama is racist, but the others are as racist as it gets.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
railbird picked the winner last time.. and the odds were against him were much higher.

the dems party are a small favorite -124 vs republican

but the future trump is the favorite over warren and the others.
Big loss for Benedict Donald today. An appeals court rules in favor of a group of Americans sueing Benedict Donald over crimes against the U. S. Constitution, specifically the Emoluments Clause. Considering the Judicial system has become very political and is an arm of the RepubliCON party, its hard to beat Individual -1. This verdict was refreshing.