New Wagertalk "Bet on It" show is a remake of the old Saturday Morning Shout the Tout Shows

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The make up is exactly like the old Stu Feiner/Mike Warren/Wayne Root morning shows.

Stare into the camera. Give useless information.

Even the individual commercials where they recap what happened last week/day/weekend and state this weekend will be bigger or just as big

Throw in the ever name changing Vegas Runner and the fake bankroll playing Marco D'Angelo with the host Kelly in Vegas and you have an updated "Two for the Money" style show.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I remember the late Mike Lee telling me he once tried the professorial route with a suit and tie and glasses, etc. on a Jim Feist-sponsored show on USA Cable Network.

No one called his 900 number.

The following week, he resorted to screaming and shouting like a pro wrestler and the calls picked up.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I remember the late Mike Lee telling me he once tried the professorial route with a suit and tie and glasses, etc. on a Jim Feist-sponsored show on USA Cable Network.

No one called his 900 number.

The following week, he resorted to screaming and shouting like a pro wrestler and the calls picked up.

I've talked to guy who knew the Stu Feiner operation back in the day. They would bring in hundreds of thousands per week when the show was on regular rotation. The louder and more outrageous the claims the more the phones rang.