The EOG Octagon (RICHSOX24 v John Kelly)

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Jk. I think you need to stay closer to home. I know when I go to Hawaii in the winter I shut down my gambling for 2 weeks

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I plan to channel retired racetrack announcer Tom Durkin and make ONE FINAL SURGE.

Huddling with ComptrBob later this week to discuss strategy.

Here's hoping he doesn't suggest a dartboard.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted

The Wall Street Journal financial section, way back in the day (maybe they still do), used to have a featured stock picker column. Then the "reporter" would throw a dart at the list of stocks and that would be his pick.

Six months later, the reporter would compare results, and many times the dart would win.

Maybe that's not such a bad strategy (long run is probably 50-50, short-run -- anything can happen). Please see related personal message for more.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I plan to channel retired racetrack announcer Tom Durkin and make ONE FINAL SURGE.

Huddling with ComptrBob later this week to discuss strategy.

I would ask your sisters....they are pretty sharp.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
CURRENT SCORE:

RICHSOX24 15-11-1 +3.61 (corrected figure)

JOHN KELLY 5-12 -8.78

Last edited:

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Props Rich, refreshing to see.

Also JK putting on a clinic, patience, step away at times......

Running rough take a few steps away, don't force things.

Good luck on Badgers today, good luck to both of you.

kane

EOG master
Yeah for some reason I waited too long to post this play here. It was 28/28.5 all week. Hopefully it wont matter.

I didn't even get the best of the number, it opened 30.5, like you said, hopefully it won't matter, GL to us

kane

EOG master
It's VERY early but you couldn't have asked for a much better start.......

Shrink give you and Rich a call about the game?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Cavs sleepwalked through most of the game like I thought they would, coming off a last minute win last week against FSU and with a game on deck with NDU, they figured to not show up tonight, ODU outplayed them for a majority of the game. Don't know what the line will be for next week's UVA/NDU game, but I'll almost for sure be on UVA, had the Irish won tonight, UVA would have been a banger, but it's still a solid play, wouldn't surprise me if they won SU. Next week will also be a good time to fade UGA, the problem is they're at Tennessee, even with it being a flat spot for the Bull Dogs, the Vols are bad, I might end up on them if the points are high enough, but it not a definite right now, I wanna see where the line opens and where it moves throughout the week

richsox24

EOG Master
The Cavs sleepwalked through most of the game like I thought they would, coming off a last minute win last week against FSU and with a game on deck with NDU, they figured to not show up tonight, ODU outplayed them for a majority of the game. Don't know what the line will be for next week's UVA/NDU game, but I'll almost for sure be on UVA, had the Irish won tonight, UVA would have been a banger, but it's still a solid play, wouldn't surprise me if they won SU. Next week will also be a good time to fade UGA, the problem is they're at Tennessee, even with it being a flat spot for the Bull Dogs, the Vols are bad, I might end up on them if the points are high enough, but it not a definite right now, I wanna see where the line opens and where it moves throughout the week
Nice call kane.

And i actually agree on virginia next week as well.