List of players we want to see injured

railbird

EOG Master
every point guard on every team on the board. plus Lebron, Kuzma, Anthony Davis. bet more unders. Id like to see games played totals on every player instead of reg season wins, MUCH MORE INTERESTING.

railbird

EOG Master
Hope kuzma finished, all 2 guards need to be low bridged while shooting, sport is a piece of shit now

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Ok fine.

Hulk Hogan wants one more match in the WWE?????

They wont need to use slo mo for his match, cause the whole thing will be in slo mo

Rail seems to have gotten tired of being on top of the lists of posters we wished were dead. So here's his weak response.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Did the NBA blackball Laimbeer?

I always thought he started coaching in the WNBA to get to the millions of dollars available in the NBA.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Did the NBA blackball Laimbeer?

I always thought he started coaching in the WNBA to get to the millions of dollars available in the NBA.

Unless he wanted to deal with more coachable players in the WNBA. His parents are multimillionairs also. I never considered the blackball angle, maybe you are right. It seems like the NBA embraces villins though.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I always enjoy Kyrie's two faced mug in s protective mask a la Rip Hamilton style. Maybe Nets games will go under more often with Durantula assumingly out for '19-20.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I never "root" for an athlete to get injured.

However, from a gambling standpoint, a key injury forces the market to adjust on the fly, giving bettors who know the product to gain an advantage.

My favorite injury in college basketball was Luke Harangody of Notre Dame.

I believed he was grossly overrated and I was able to cash a few bets after he went down with an injury during his junior season in South Bend.

I knew he was an accumulator (gaining points and rebounds from ND's offensive schemes) and I also knew the Fighting Irish had players off the bench who could serve as capable replacements.