WNBA Finals series price

bmiller

EOG Addicted
William Hill is offering the Washington Mystics series price at - 230 .. Westgate is is offering the Connecticut Sun series price at + 260 .. just thought I would point out that middle opportunity before they change the lines

Heim

EOG Master
Maybe a signal from up above but the Beatles 'Here Comes The Sun' came on the radio right before I clicked submit.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Interesting showdown.

Washington's motto, "Run It Back," references last year's loss to Seattle in the WNBA Finals.

Connecticut's battle cry, "Burn It Down," implies what was, is no more.

I like the Mystics to win in four games.

Heim

EOG Master
I would say having GM1 of the Final on NFL Sunday not the smartest move but then again do lesbians watch the NFL?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Couldn't disagree with you more. League openly courts them because they know how important the LGBTQ Community is to this "sport."

I was exaggerating slightly to make a point, Wink.

Not many people watch the WNBA, therefore not many lesbians watch the WNBA.

Now if you're talking about the percentage of lesbians compared to the percentage of non-lesbians, then you got me.

Many years ago, the league did not really acknowledge its lesbian followers.

Not the case anymore.

As you cited, the league openly promotes Pride Month and other events geared to the LGBTQXYZ community.

I remember a time when only one WNBA player -- Sue Wicks of the New York Liberty -- was an admitted lesbian.

And it wasn't that long ago.

Remember, the league is only 23 years old.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The WNBA puts fathers of young girls in a tough position.

Do you want to take your impressionable 12-year-old girl to a WNBA game and watch grown women openly kissing courtside?

Hmmm...

The WNBA puts fathers of young girls in a tough position.

Do you want to take your impressionable 12-year-old girl to a WNBA game and watch grown women openly kissing courtside?

Hmmm...

Yeah cause they wouldn't see it anywhere else. Like at their own school.

Heim

EOG Master
Geez... I could have pulled the trigger on +8 tonight for two days but didn't. Just my luck, Delle Donne out with back spasms rest of GM2.

Heim

EOG Master
Delle Donne, the best player in the league, diagnosed with a herniated disc. I'm sure she'll be a game time decision just to
keep CONN hanging but I think she's done rest of series.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Delle Donne, the best player in the league, diagnosed with a herniated disc. I'm sure she'll be a game time decision just to
keep CONN hanging but I think she's done rest of series.

.....if so - so are the Mystics

Heim

EOG Master
.....if so - so are the Mystics

Not so fast my friend although I hope you're right. You know basketball....Mystic will adjust without the great one and
Sun will subconsciously relax. Mystic has a great coach. I'll be surprised if it doesn't go five. She was knocked out the
first 3 minutes last. That's a punch to the gut....ten point margin very misleading, Mystic cut it to two late. I'd say some
value with Mystic next whenever the number comes out (Naturally Sun favored now).

Heim

EOG Master
Any number Mystic as a dog was worth a bet....They were -8 in WASH. Even with Delle Donne not 100%, the psychological lift
on the court is worth a lot.

Heim

EOG Master
I can't believe Mystic down one with a minute to go did not run anything for Delle Donne. Just some shit shots thrown up by their guards. GM5 Thursday. Don't think I'll hit my Sun future but would rather watch this than MLB.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I can't believe Mystic down one with a minute to go did not run anything for Delle Donne. Just some shit shots thrown up by their guards. GM5 Thursday. Don't think I'll hit my Sun future but would rather watch this than MLB.

She's not 100% and that might be something to do with it

Thursday.......UNDER is gonna be tempting

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
CGT was dealing 176 for Game 4.

I felt fortunate to gain a push on my UNDER bet after Connecticut led 56-40 at the break.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
CGT was dealing 176 for Game 4.

I felt fortunate to gain a push on my UNDER bet after Connecticut led 56-40 at the break.

........and because neither team could make a basket the last few minutes. The last few minutes looked more like the first few seasons of "The White Shadow" than a real basketball game

I know the Mystics game is to run, run, run and run some more but when EDD is on the court they can't which is why I think G5 stays Under and because there has to be some nervousness over what is at stake

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Washington should have put that game to bed after they dominated the 3rd.

Too many 3s at end. It looked like the men form of basketball. Chaotic in the last couple minutes.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
G5 I'm seeing

Wash -7/175

Think Wash has to slow it down to keep EDD in the game and make her effective. I'll take UNDER since now the ladies know what is at stake and might play a tad conservative and Wash will slow it down for EDD

Heim

EOG Master
G5 I'm seeing

Wash -7/175

Think Wash has to slow it down to keep EDD in the game and make her effective. I'll take UNDER since now the ladies know what is at stake and might play a tad conservative and Wash will slow it down for EDD

FYI, all games have gone over. Both teams looking to push. There will be intentional fouling late if anyone is within 7. Delle Donne looked better GM4 than GM3.
She played 30 minutes. When she's out she doesn't sit. They put a wrap around her waist to keep it loose. Rebounding is her only downgrade because she's looking
to avoid contact.

This isn't a Fezzian the bigger the game the better the under situation imo.

Sad part is I can get more with current SUN ML than I did with their series price.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Live wagering note for Game 5: Team that has led after the first quarter is 4-0 in the series.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Washington's new home arena holds only 4,000.

They probably could sell 10,000-plus tickets for tomorrow night's decisive Game 5.

Heim

EOG Master
Congratulations to the Mystic. It took the refs to give Sun center Jones her fourth foul (3Q) to get Mystic back in the game. I didn't realize until tonight how much Mystic Delle Donne & Meesseman shuffle their feet everytime to the hoop. Not called once.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It was a tough year for the league.

So many injuries and so few players.

How I'll remember the 2019 WNBA season?

Little-known Erica Wheeler won the MVP award at the WNBA All-Star Game in Las Vegas.

She went undrafted in the 2013 WNBA Draft after her senior season at Rutgers.

Wheeler arrived at Rutgers two years after Don Imus shockingly called players on the women's basketball team at Rutgers a bunch of "nappy-headed ho's."

Yikes!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Congratulations to the Mystic. It took the refs to give Sun center Jones her fourth foul (3Q) to get Mystic back in the game. I didn't realize until tonight how much Mystic Delle Donne & Meesseman shuffle their feet everytime to the hoop. Not called once.

Watch Katie Lous Samuelsson. She hops more than anyone else. She catches the ball, does a hop then shoots

I did her scrimmage her Jr. and Sr. year at Mater Dei. I called her for traveling at least 5 times and I thought her father was gonna kill me for doing it. I could see the Veins bulging on his back. He was that irate.