Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bye bye druggy biden. More sewer removal.

This has nothing to with Pinocchio and his ban on vape. The ignorance of the 70% white males that voted for Pinocchio is massive.

Anyway Pinocchio is an illegitimate President since he committed multiple election crimes to win in 2016. And hes at it again by extorting election help from Ukraine and asking China for help. The 2020 has been severely corrupted. Should there even be an election? America's democracy has been pierced by the traitor in the White House.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Lying, crying Joe and the scam artist more commonly referred to as power hungry, money-grubing leftist - wackos who care nothing about the people only themselves.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Lying, crying Joe and the scam artist more commonly referred to as power hungry, money-grubing leftist - wackos who care nothing about the people only themselves.

Here - I corrected your post to make it accurate:

Lying, crying Der Fuhrer and the scam artists more commonly referred to as power hungry, money-grubbing GOP CROOKS who care nothing about the people - only themselves

mr merlin

EOG Master
Keep dreaming-2020 is going to be a huge blue wave thanks to the worst Prez in history
The polls, as meaningless as they are, were a bit off in Louisiana, they had the dem gov getting 47-52%, he ended up with 46.6%. they had him winning by 22-30%(he won by 19) You could say they were withing the margin of error, or you could say they were off by 5 pts or more.
Keep this in mind next year.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Benedict Donald betrayal of our allies, the Kurds, and green light to Erdogan looking like on of the most inhumane acts ever by a US president. Congress is now working on a bipartisan solution to reverse Trumps withdraw of troops.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What are Trumps Russian partners in crime Lev and Igor up to tonight?

Lev and Igor had full access to the White House.

Lev, Igor and Ivanka.

There's a fuken traitor in the White House.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
CNN outed by veritas....cbs caught showing fake news cast of war.....libbies are pure scum..

Why because we dont like what Hitler did? The similarities between Trump and Hitler are uncanny. The will be right next to each other in the history books.

MrTop

EOG Master
The last thing this country needs is an ego maniac billionaire who's bored with money and now wants power.

he has power... in his businesses.... ex mayor of NYC... .and some stuff I don't know.. I just don't know how he would do out west and the south... He would beat trump in California and NY, NJ ..along with other blue states... ..that is for sure...

The polls, as meaningless as they are, were a bit off in Louisiana, they had the dem gov getting 47-52%, he ended up with 46.6%. they had him winning by 22-30%(he won by 19) You could say they were withing the margin of error, or you could say they were off by 5 pts or more.
Keep this in mind next year.

Fiona Hill reportedly provided a treasure trove of information in her 10 hours of testimony yesterday. This is only the beginning as trumps troubles are only getting much worse with more people flipping on him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fiona Hill reportedly provided a treasure trove of information in her 10 hours of testimony yesterday. This is only the beginning as trumps troubles are only getting much worse with more people flipping on him.
Wow, is that what CNN is reporting, must be big then...a treasure trove, ooh baby.

I'm sure they'll release a transcript of these blockbusters huh?

Wow, is that what CNN is reporting, must be big then...a treasure trove, ooh baby.

I'm sure they'll release a transcript of these blockbusters huh?

Not yet-going to keep all the testimony secret for now so future witnesses are unable to craft their testimony. Your cult leader is cooked-go drink your Kool Aide

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
meanwhile trumps pal just bought circus circus..... trump draining the swamp with the sports books.. bringing back old school independant sports books.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You must be watching some really fake news channels, I have read nothing about any secret/private server, I heard it was a normal govt server that's used for more classiified things.

You guys really dont get it, whether the house impeaches or not, he's not going to be removed from office, he just isn't. He will remain president and then we will have the election.

If you really think the dems impeaching him will hurt him in the 2020 election, I disagree.

He gets sucked in by every scam the Losing Liberal Fruitcake Democrats try to perpetrate.

Fake News keeps on growing. Just like the suckers who follow it.

As the TRUMP TRAIN keeps on rolling !

boston massacre

EOG Master

The Mueller Report. What A Fuckin Hoax that was.

The Quack Broad they rolled out for the Kavanaugh Hearings. What a fuckin Idiot that Broad was.

Keep kicking ass on all these punks Trump.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Benedict Donald betrayal of our allies, the Kurds, and green light to Erdogan looking like on of the most inhumane acts ever by a US president. Congress is now working on a bipartisan solution to reverse Trumps withdraw of troops.

Another Anti-American Liberal Fruitcake.

Concerned about other countries.

Not the U.S.A.

GET LOST !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Another Anti-American Liberal Fruitcake.

Concerned about other countries.

Not the U.S.A.

GET LOST !

"I had the largest crowd for ignautation ever". That was day 1. And Pinocchio has lied multiple times every day since. And before day 1 he said he would build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. He also said Obama wasn't born in America. The lies never end. Supporting a pathological liar is anti American. Supporting a Traitor is treasonous. Supporting an Obstrutor of Justice is anti Constitution. Trump has asked 3 different countries to help him win an election. Supporting that is treasonous.

Mueller said a sitting President can't be indicted. But he also said Russia's interference in the election was massive, sweeping and systematic. He said the interference was known, encouraged, and welcomed by Benedict Donald.

THERE'S A TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE. And its not Lev or Igor, they're just accomplices of the traitor.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nixon, Bush, Reagan, Bush. Lets give Trump a chance. The RepubliCons. Obviously are scum and suck.

Trump, Nixon, Bush, Reagan, Bush Lol

I see a pattern. Criminals, Failures!

MrTop

EOG Master
Nixon, Bush, Reagan, Bush. Lets give Trump a chance. The RepubliCons. Obviously are scum and suck.

Trump, Nixon, Bush, Reagan, Bush Lol

I see a pattern. Criminals, Failures!

warren wants to tax the sports bettor's winnings at the window :oops:

MrTop

EOG Master
I think he's completely delusional if he thinks the public want's him(sorta like deblasio), but isn't he a republican, how could he possibly think he could win the dem nomination?

he is more independant.... but will run as a dem. Sort of like what trump did.... trump is not a republican... he just ran at it to win... if he ran as an independant he would of had a tougher fight and lost.

bloomber has much more money and fame than deblasio

mr merlin

EOG Master
he is more independant.... but will run as a dem. Sort of like what trump did.... trump is not a republican... he just ran at it to win... if he ran as an independant he would of had a tougher fight and lost.

bloomber has much more money and fame than deblasio
Cmon, when he was mayor he was a republican, he thought about entering the 2016 race as a republican, calling yourself an independent doesn't make you one. i cant see him getting out of the low single digits, he's not at all likeable, very dull and dour, a nutcase with his kooky policies trying to micromanage what others do.

Money cant change his true nature.

MrTop

EOG Master
Cmon, when he was mayor he was a republican, he thought about entering the 2016 race as a republican, calling yourself an independent doesn't make you one. i cant see him getting out of the low single digits, he's not at all likeable, very dull and dour, a nutcase with his kooky policies trying to micromanage what others do.

you are allowed to switch sides.... people run for a party to win... they do not care about you or me.... they just want to win.... if they could win as a dem or rep.... they take the easier way.... true... politicans in the past have switched... they are not loyal.

MrTop

EOG Master

if you look at bloombergs wikipedia... he was a rep, indep and now a dem in the past...very true

mr merlin

EOG Master
you are allowed to switch sides.... people run for a party to win... they do not care about you or me.... they just want to win.... if they could win as a dem or rep.... they take the easier way.... true... politicans in the past have switched... they are not loyal.
I understand that, I'm saying that the democrats, who are the only ones that matter and vote, wont support him, no chance. If he entered he would try to be a moderate right? How are the moderates doing, Tulsi is a moderate, hows she doing?