A little history and a new contest hopefully

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Around 5 years ago when I was doing eog radio and active on this forum I met with a lot of posters and was always open to sharing ideas, plays, opinions of all types.
I met some incredible friends like Dink, Marni, Voodoo all three who I speak to daily, weekly or monthly and many people like JK and a lot of 2plus2 posters I still consider friends.

I would sincerely meet with anyone and buy anyone a meal or a drink even if it meant taking a break from a game at commerce (mikey23 on 2p2) or the wsop (chucky G) it was never a trouble. I really enjoy meeting other gamblers.

I had a little interaction with railbird around this time and JK always said Railbird and Matt were 2 seperate people. My father and myself were in Huntington Beach on my annual trip to OC to visit him and we met up with Matt. He supposedly had cancer and wore his hoodie up the entire meal and my father prayed for him at the table I believe. Matt and I spoke occasionally and if I made it out to California I'd meet up with him and always buy him a meal.

Matt would call at 4 am and ask me to read him scripture when sick, sometimes crying. I'd stay on the phone sincerely confused but concerned obviously. I offered Matt my notebook 2x neither time he had a address. I would do anything I could to help him just as I would any friend.
He admitted he was obsessed with this forum and couldnt stop posting.

I defended him basically at all times when people said poor things about him and even contacted JK last year to do a welfare check on him as he would call or text constantly and seemed really far out.

Anyone that knows me or has met me knows that I'm a nice guy who will drive 2 hours in LA to buy someone a meal once a year if I genuinely feel friendship in them.

Heres where it's gotten tricky. Matt roots against me at all times when posting here or on Twitter. He roots for the rare 5-11 week and wants it pointed out. Matt doesn't win, doesnt work at winning and doesnt adapt to things like rule changes. He calls me a wanna be sharp and refers to me as a fraud apparently. This has been going on for 3 years now if not longer. Whether its bettoriq, a contest thread or a tout thread it's a dude who's concerned with my health via text and on a forum giddy with delight when I drop 20k in a week.

So let's just put all the bullshit aside. Grab Woodrow or whoever you want.
I'll play whatever you want football vs football. 20 plays a week all plays submitted by thursday night nfl and fbs. I want to see your CLV because I know one of us pounds the screen and wins while the other cant figure out how to even get a screen to work.

2k a week seems fair. It's one bet to me but I can go higher obviously and this is not for charity or any of that stuff. You want all my results public and to expose me as a fraud or whatever this is your chance.

I maybe as physically sick as anyone for the past 4 weeks but I am getting healthy again and have worked in 5 hour stretches in this span and crush the number everyday. So let's just get it in the middle until someone quits. I will escrow to anyone you think is worthy and we both know. JK is fine if hes ok with it.

Sorry if I come across as a arrogant douchebag to outside parties but enough is enough already.
I've broken bread with this guy and introduced him to family. No past posting or little league stories let's just see who wins.

Thanks for the space and opportunity to compete if possible,
Eddie

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Looks like the ball is in Birdie's court.

Will he hit a traditional forehand or instead go for a tricky backhand?

Here's hoping he doesn't employ a drop shot.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail needs to learn not to bite the hand that feeds him....too many negative thoughts in his head...I’ve known him since the 80s in Las Vegas.....Mental illness is a bitch....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Birdie gave me some good advice a couple of years ago: Get in the gym.

About the same time, EOG contributor BOMZEE offered the same advice, independent of Matt's comment.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
There's physical health, mental health and financial health.

And all three are connected.

all 3 have never been better for me, assuming my mri and petscan were clean on Tuesday, spent 2 hours in a tube. Seems like Eddie is struggling with all 3, ill pray that he gets healthy soon.

railbird

EOG Master
A forum question to Bob apparently triggered him, radical liberal snowflakes are easy to trigger tho, so no surprise

Bigrunner

EOG Master
A forum question to Bob apparently triggered him, radical liberal snowflakes are easy to trigger tho, so no surprise

Over 2 dozen RepubliCons caught on video committing felony crimes. They broke into a secured government site. Illegally had their cell phones during the break in. Ate pizza and left the SCIF a mess.

RepubliCon Mick Mulvaney says: "we committ crimes all the time, get over it".

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Over 2 dozen RepubliCons caught on video committing felony crimes. They broke into a secured government site. Illegally had their cell phones during the break in. Ate pizza and left the SCIF a mess.

Try harder.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Try harder.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Try harder.

Damn right. Jane Fonda gets arrested 2 weeks in a row for protesting.

Dozens of white male RepubliCons caught on tape committing felonies but so far zero arrested?

I doubt if trying harder would make a difference? There's a double standard in America when it comes to the law arresting a RepubliCon vs. anyonr else that committs a blatant crimr. If you or I were caught on tape breaking into a secured Government site we'd be arrested in a heartbeat.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
what happened to that piece of shit you touted with? living on streets? wife whoring herself out? tell that cuck i will throw in an extra hundy if she takes it up the ass.

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Around 5 years ago when I was doing eog radio and active on this forum I met with a lot of posters and was always open to sharing ideas, plays, opinions of all types.
I met some incredible friends like Dink, Marni, Voodoo all three who I speak to daily, weekly or monthly and many people like JK and a lot of 2plus2 posters I still consider friends.

I would sincerely meet with anyone and buy anyone a meal or a drink even if it meant taking a break from a game at commerce (mikey23 on 2p2) or the wsop (chucky G) it was never a trouble. I really enjoy meeting other gamblers.

I had a little interaction with railbird around this time and JK always said Railbird and Matt were 2 seperate people. My father and myself were in Huntington Beach on my annual trip to OC to visit him and we met up with Matt. He supposedly had cancer and wore his hoodie up the entire meal and my father prayed for him at the table I believe. Matt and I spoke occasionally and if I made it out to California I'd meet up with him and always buy him a meal.

Matt would call at 4 am and ask me to read him scripture when sick, sometimes crying. I'd stay on the phone sincerely confused but concerned obviously. I offered Matt my notebook 2x neither time he had a address. I would do anything I could to help him just as I would any friend.
He admitted he was obsessed with this forum and couldnt stop posting.

I defended him basically at all times when people said poor things about him and even contacted JK last year to do a welfare check on him as he would call or text constantly and seemed really far out.

Anyone that knows me or has met me knows that I'm a nice guy who will drive 2 hours in LA to buy someone a meal once a year if I genuinely feel friendship in them.

Heres where it's gotten tricky. Matt roots against me at all times when posting here or on Twitter. He roots for the rare 5-11 week and wants it pointed out. Matt doesn't win, doesnt work at winning and doesnt adapt to things like rule changes. He calls me a wanna be sharp and refers to me as a fraud apparently. This has been going on for 3 years now if not longer. Whether its bettoriq, a contest thread or a tout thread it's a dude who's concerned with my health via text and on a forum giddy with delight when I drop 20k in a week.

So let's just put all the bullshit aside. Grab Woodrow or whoever you want.
I'll play whatever you want football vs football. 20 plays a week all plays submitted by thursday night nfl and fbs. I want to see your CLV because I know one of us pounds the screen and wins while the other cant figure out how to even get a screen to work.

2k a week seems fair. It's one bet to me but I can go higher obviously and this is not for charity or any of that stuff. You want all my results public and to expose me as a fraud or whatever this is your chance.

I maybe as physically sick as anyone for the past 4 weeks but I am getting healthy again and have worked in 5 hour stretches in this span and crush the number everyday. So let's just get it in the middle until someone quits. I will escrow to anyone you think is worthy and we both know. JK is fine if hes ok with it.

Sorry if I come across as a arrogant douchebag to outside parties but enough is enough already.
I've broken bread with this guy and introduced him to family. No past posting or little league stories let's just see who wins.

Thanks for the space and opportunity to compete if possible,
Eddie

Has anybody ever mentioned that you may be a narcissist?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I offer a fair wager and it's about me being a liberal or something. Take care Matt and if you ever want to stop being a coward and want to gamble let JK or someone know to contact me. I've had many people I thought were drawing dead beat me before and I'll take my chances with you as well.
Goodluck to all.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I've known Matt for a long time. I am 3 years older than my bro and sis. Matt went to the same HS as us and graduated with them. Matt is unique. Not sure if that is good or bad.

I have described him this way: When you read a news story about some guy who killed 10 or so people, they will interview his neighbors and the like. Sometimes you will hear from them how the guy was quiet, kept to himself but when they interacted he seemed like a good guy and they are shocked he did this. With Matt it is the complete opposite. You look at him and read his posts and think he is someone who would go on a shooting rampage and kill countless people or he would sexually assault kids under the age of 10. But reality is the complete opposite. Matt is harmless to all but himself. Yes - he is nutso with all of his posts and (t)RUMP stuff but get away from that and he is harmless. I don't want him marrying into my family but as someone to talk to every so often - OK!

He has my phone number. He will call me every so often an I talk and the conversations are different than most people I know.

I'll leave it at that

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No Drink v Birdie.

But we do have HEIM scheduled to appear next month in The EOG Octagon.

Should be fun.

And Birdie recently expressed interest in returning to the ring soon.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Heim is set for November and Brayden11 is warming up in the bullpen for December or January.

Arturo, what's a good month for you?

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
a little non- gambling advice. there are too many nice and good hearted people around. rid yourself of garbage as soon as it stinks.. hang with people that can only do you good.

envy is not a recipie for a true friendships....

i'm alot older than you, eddie, and have seen it all or close to it all..... .always look forward.....

gl in life.....

railbird

EOG Master
a little non- gambling advice. there are too many nice and good hearted people around. rid yourself of garbage as soon as it stinks.. hang with people that can only do you good.

envy is not a recipie for a true friendships....

i'm alot older than you, eddie, and have seen it all or close to it all..... .always look forward.....

gl in life.....
He should be like his you and his daddy figure Dink and only hangout with fellow liberals,

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I credit DRINK for issuing the challenge.

And I lose no respect for RAILBIRD in passing.

Hostile challenges never end well.

railbird

EOG Master
His tout idol Ras welcomes complete transparency, a simple question about his record to bob about his record should not cause a complete meltdown, kind of bizarre, but not really considering how millenials are today.

Scooper

EOG Veteran
I mean why would rail want to go heads up with the GOAT drink, yeah I listened to this latest podcast. He claimed to have beaten the number by at least three points IN EVERY SINGLE GAME ANALYZED.

#fraud

Scooper

EOG Veteran
JUST ONE TIME I wanted him to say he got the worst of it....never happened, he’s like a combo of BW RAS and Jesus with some fairy dust mixed in.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I have zero problem admitting to losses or not beating a number when either happens. I work hard to ensure both dont take place often. I'm upside down on army total and was upside down on smu last night, s. Miss also upside down on.

Also have zero problem with being transparency. I do have a problem with Railbird constantly pointing out a bad week when they occur but ignoring any success for years while constantly texting me looking for advice and friendship when actually not having any actual camaraderie in mind.
This is the same as what touts get accused of when only highlighting small sample sizes. I'm positive I've put in 10,000 hours staring at the screen and I'm not going to mistime or misread often and bet mostly openers and early in the week.

If computer Bob would like to share my CLV
And how what % of games I dont have a advantageous number in I am completely fine with this and honestly have no idea where I'm at the last 4 years or so in that regard. I move the market some obviously and releases move 1.5 to 3 points as well.

I feel I've always been friendly and shared at times my entire life with this entire forum through the years and I am going to say thank you for the space over the years and good health and luck to all.
Thank you for the loyal following and listening scooper and Rail.

Oh and by the way I dont see the world in liberal/conservative. Best friend is republican, father worships Trump and I love both dearly and never dont have time to discuss civilly anything they want.

Take care, milk

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail has an inferiority complex when it comes down to the gambling prowess of Dink and Drink....Rail just doesn’t play well with others in a gambling fraternity.....maybe if Rail would just hang out with others like a setting as the one at Arlington or at a breakfast table in Vegas with JK and others, he might see the light...