By Season's End

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I don't dislike Kyrie, he's uber-talented on the offensive end but he ain't scaring anybody. I said this years ago when he left the Cavs and the biggest scare he put into me is when he was out for the C's when they were playing the Cavs in the Playoffs and I was like, "Shit, now Marcus Smart is going to get more minutes." I think Marcus was coming off an injury at that time, too.

Heim

EOG Master
Kyrie was spectacular last night, hitting shots from everywhere on the floor, but like Game pointed out, he missed the game winner. Kyrie is an amazing talent, probably has the best handles in the league. Here's the thing though, he's not a good leader, he admitted he failed as a leader in Boston. Last year the Nets had something going, they were a young team led by D'Angelo Russell who was finally living up to the expectations set on him when the Lakers drafted him, they had great chemistry and played well together, now with Russell gone they have to get used to playing with a ball dominant guard who likes to shoot, a lot, Kyrie is in a similar position with this year's Nets as he was with last years Celtics, trying to lead a team of young players, but even though he hung 50 last night, I wonder what his teammates were thinking as he was taking shot after shot, will guys like LaVert, Harris, and Dinwiddie be okay with Kyrie taking 33 shots a game, or will some of what creeped into the Celtics locker room also affect the Nets. Count me in the group that thinks at some point during the season his teammates will wonder if they would have been better off keeping Russell and continuing to build what they had going. There's a reason the sharps hammered the Nets win total Under, I'm not convinced Kyrie is a good leader, we'll see how their season plays out.

Who is going to take shots?.......The Nets weren't sure who would be their starting five in pre-season utilizing a different lineup every game.

Kyrie was signed as a correlated parlay assuring Durant's inclusion. Otherwise you're right keep Russell and settle for 43 wins and leave cap
space for another day.

kane

EOG master
Who is going to take shots?.......The Nets weren't sure who would be their starting five in pre-season utilizing a different lineup every game.

Kyrie was signed as a correlated parlay assuring Durant's inclusion. Otherwise you're right keep Russell and settle for 43 wins and leave cap
space for another day.

Their win total this year was 45, they're expected to be pretty much the same team as last year, we'll see how the season plays out. And next year when KD comes back there's no guarantee how they'll play together, Kyrie wanted to leave Cleveland so he could go somewhere and be "the man", it didn't work out, we know KD isn't taking a backseat to anyone, so will Kyrie be willing to play the role of Robin when KD gets healthy? He tired of that role in Cleveland, but for the Nets to have success he needs to let the Nets be KD's team. As far as who's going to take the shots, we'll see if the young Nets players have no problem with Kyrie shooting 33 times, or if it becomes an issue

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I was hoping Kyrie hit that circus shot last night.

It would have been an NBA highlight for many years to come.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I was hoping Kyrie hit that circus shot last night.

It would have been an NBA highlight for many years to come.

And Heim wold have came :)

JFC, I know I can be overbearing but at least I'm justified, my dude's the GOAT, his dude is a top-dog #2.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm completely convinced had the Lakers not signed LBJ, Kawhi & PG would be in a Laker uniform this season.

LMAO. I'm completely convinced you're full of shit, in general. When your sources told you Kawhi was going to Lakers, I told you that was fucking ridiculous.

Why go there and be 2nd Banana? Whether that would have been the case or not, that would be the perception. I agree that he would be a Laker if it weren't for LBJ but he ain't playing in the GOAT's shadow, he want's the Crown.... fucking come and get it and when you fail, bend the knee.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
By Season's end, here's where Uncle Bred will be:

And you Trolls will be on bended knee.
Fuck......................................................Kawhi!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I had you pegged as a Lizzo guy.

From here on out, no matter what happens between us, we'll always have Lizzo.

This war ain't personal and when the dust settles, I will put in a good word for you w/ The King. Perhaps you'll escape this whole ordeal in one piece, no promises though. I'm pretty sure Heim's fucked!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Peel yourself from his Basketball Reference stats.... he's not even close to the player he was after they beat GSW. Sure you'll pull up his stats season's end and say he's still got it after they're eliminated in the first round and lament it's not his fault.

You sure about that, Dipshit?

Heim

EOG Master
Hey 'Bred'...I lost count. Was that 19 or 20 game tying/game winning shots for Kyrie last night?

Heim

EOG Master
You can type GOAT all you want but nobody in the league would trade Kyrie straight up for Lebron right now.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Hey 'Bred'...I lost count. Was that 19 or 20 game tying/game winning shots for Kyrie last night?

Kyrie is exactly who I said he was the day he was traded to Boston; exactly. I know his game much better than you and I'll repeat what I said years ago, "Kyrie doesn't scare me one fuck."

talked about AD being inconsistent, I have no clue why but you're a moron so it's expected. Kyrie, when he shows up is an offensive juggenaught, albeit a defensive liability but that's WHEN he shows up.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You can type GOAT all you want but nobody in the league would trade Kyrie straight up for Lebron right now.

If they want to win now? There is no GM in this LG that wouldn't make that trade and if they didn't, they should be fired on the spot, just like I informed Dell Demps that he woud be.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Who will be shorter odds next season to win it all. Lebron/AD or Kyrie/KD?

Serioiusly, who the fuck do you think this guy is? You just saw him traded to a team that literally got worse every year w/ him. The guy can score, no one has ever denied that and there is value in it but he's not nearly as valuable as an AD much less an LBJ.

kane

EOG master

That's because of their respective ages, if I had to pick one player going forward of course I'd take the younger player, if I had to win a championship this year, LeBron is a no brainer

Heim

EOG Master
Nobody in the league would trade Mahomes for Brady straight up right now either

What are you talking about? You just typed above you'd take LBJ over Kyrie right now to win a championship then you post nobody would trade Mahomes for Brady right now because of age inmplying Kyrie more upside because of age. Can't have it both ways.

Heim

EOG Master
LeBron got his shit rejected by Mitchell last night going to the hoop. 6'3" Donovan Mitchell.

kane

EOG master
What are you talking about? You just typed above you'd take LBJ over Kyrie right now to win a championship then you post nobody would trade Mahomes for Brady right now because of age inmplying Kyrie more upside because of age. Can't have it both ways.

Long term I would take Kyrie over LeBron due to their ages, if I wanted to win this year I would take Lebron. Long term I would take Mahomes over Brady due to their ages, if I wanted to win this year I would take Brady. I'm not having it both ways, Kyrie has more upside because he's younger, Mahomes has more upside because he's younger

High Times

EOG Master
Long term I would take Kyrie over LeBron due to their ages, if I wanted to win this year I would take Lebron. Long term I would take Mahomes over Brady due to their ages, if I wanted to win this year I would take Brady. I'm not having it both ways, Kyrie has more upside because he's younger, Mahomes has more upside because he's younger

You put Mahomes on the Pats and nobody comes close to beating them. And put Brady on the Chiefs and he would get killed.......

Nobody not even Bill B. Would dispute that .....