By Season's End

Heim

EOG Master
That's why they were giving 3' @ HM, they were playing Utah's 2nd team.... Clown.

Yup laying 3.5 against a team projected to win 3 more games in the West. The books know the public thinks like you, Lakers are truly the team to beat even though Vogel had to use Caruso as a third guard to gain some ball handling. Caruso...lol

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yup laying 3.5 against a team projected to win 3 more games in the West. The books know the public thinks like you, Lakers are truly the team to beat even though Vogel had to use Caruso as a third guard to gain some ball handling. Caruso...lol

The Cartoon can play, watch a game sometime and you'll be amazed at what you can actually learn. Yeah, awful adjustment as they blow them out of the building.

P.S. Because you are too stupid for words, the move was mainly done to put AD @ the 5.... you fucking genius,

Heim

EOG Master
The Cartoon can play, watch a game sometime and you'll be amazed at what you can actually learn. Yeah, awful adjustment as they blow them out of the building.

P.S. Because you are too stupid for words, the move was mainly done to put AD @ the 5.... you fucking genius,

So Bogdonovic out didn't matter? They started Ingles & Green.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Utah won 50 with Rubio and Favors. They're not better than Lakers with Bogdonovic & Conley? Or does Caruso add 4.5 win shares to Lakeshow?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Utah won 50 with Rubio and Favors. They're not better than Lakers with Bogdonovic & Conley? Or does Caruso add 4.5 win shares to Lakeshow?

No Kuzma or Boogie for us (or Rondo). I dare say you made out in that deal. LA is better than Utah. I have no idea what this Cartoon Win Share talk is all about but LA is better than Utah.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You put Mahomes on the Pats and nobody comes close to beating them. And put Brady on the Chiefs and he would get killed.......

Nobody not even Bill B. Would dispute that .....
True.

The Lebrun vs Kyrie argument for this year only - if you say Kyrie, you’re betting on Lebron not staying healthy. That has to be factored in.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No Kuzma or Boogie for us (or Rondo). I dare say you made out in that deal. LA is better than Utah. I have no idea what this Cartoon Win Share talk is all about but LA is better than Utah.
Peak value this year, LA may be better. I don’t know know how much of that LA team you’ll get.

kane

EOG master
True.

The Lebrun vs Kyrie argument for this year only - if you say Kyrie, you’re betting on Lebron not staying healthy. That has to be factored in.

You're also betting on Kyrie staying healthy, which is something he hasn't been able to do going back to his one season at Duke when he was hurt and missed most of the season. He's never played 82 games in a season, in fact he's never even come close to playing all 82, out of a possible 656 games, he's played in 508 of them, he's missed 148 games during his career which averages out to missing 18 games a season, that's a lot of missed games, he also missed a finals series against GS as well as the Celtics playoff run two years ago due to injury

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron got his shit rejected by Mitchell last night going to the hoop. 6'3" Donovan Mitchell.

That block was good but cheap; this is LBJ truly getting blocked and it's the best block on him I've ever seen;

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Still laughing at The Cartoon? It's obvioius that you don't watch basketball and/or if you do, you don't know what you're seeing.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Hey 'Bred'...I lost count. Was that 19 or 20 game tying/game winning shots for Kyrie last night?

Hey 'Heim"... What happened to your Boy on his potential game winning shot? Oh, that's right, he got blocked by a Rookie.

Which block was more impactful; The Rooks on Kyrie or the 6'3 guy's block from behind on LBJ while he was fighting through two defenders in front of him?

You're the unluckiest SOB on this forum. By all means, keep talking and keep digging yourself deeper and oh yeah, don't forget..... Bend The Fucking Knee.

High Times

EOG Master
Cousins, Howard, and Rondo are useless at this point. But that's the only players Lebron can get to play with him. The only reason the very overrated A.D. went to the Lakers was to play in L.A. He has no connection to Lebron at all. Probably wishes Lebron was somewhere else like every other player in the league. Nobody wants anything to do with the Queen

Heim

EOG Master
I underestimated Laker production from #5.....they're not going to get 26/14 every night, nonetheless Howard looks committed..for
now.

Heim

EOG Master
No shit, the Jazz are good but this idiot Heim thinks Bogdonovich being hurt is more impactful than Boogie and The Kings Hand being out? Rondo too but he needs a limited role.

Are you purposely being myopic? Bogdonovich is what the game is all about right now. He's worth more than all of the above combined. Agile big that can
shoot the three. Did you see his stat line for Sat game?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Are you purposely being myopic?

No. That is your job.

Bogdonovich is what the game is all about right now. He's worth more than all of the above combined. Agile big that can
shoot the three.

Yeah, Bogdonovich is worth more than our All-Star Center, 6th man and back-up PG.

Did you see his stat line for Sat game?

I don't need to see his Sat stat line to tell you that he is not more valuable than Boogie, The Kings Hand and a limited Rondo role.

Heim

EOG Master
I think they're trying to figure out what to do with Rondo. No way he's out this long with a slight calf strain. Vogel knows his +/-
numbers and with the emergence of Cook I think he's done in LA imo.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Are you purposely being myopic? Bogdonovich is what the game is all about right now. He's worth more than all of the above combined. Agile big that can
shoot the three. Did you see his stat line for Sat game?

I'll tell you what, next time we play, you give me my guys and I'll give you you're guy and we'lll beat your ass even worse than we did the first time.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I think they're trying to figure out what to do with Rondo. No way he's out this long with a slight calf strain. Vogel knows his +/-
numbers and with the emergence of Cook I think he's done in LA imo.

Vogel said that he envisions Rondo playing 25 to 30 minutes a night and even starting sometimes in place of Bradley, who is my 3rd favorite player in the whole LG. I'm not for that at all. Rondo can run the show when LBJ sits and work his chemistry with AD, et al.but then that eats into Capt. America's minutes who is a great defender, Cooks minutes who can shoot the lights out, etc...

kane

EOG master
Cousins, Howard, and Rondo are useless at this point. But that's the only players Lebron can get to play with him. The only reason the very overrated A.D. went to the Lakers was to play in L.A. He has no connection to Lebron at all. Probably wishes Lebron was somewhere else like every other player in the league. Nobody wants anything to do with the Queen

If LeBron was somewhere else, AD would probably be a Celtic, LeBron was AD's favorite player growing up and wanted to play with him

MrTop

EOG Master
Vogel said that he envisions Rondo playing 25 to 30 minutes a night and even starting sometimes in place of Bradley, who is my 3rd favorite player in the whole LG. I'm not for that at all. Rondo can run the show when LBJ sits and work his chemistry with AD, et al.but then that eats into Capt. America's minutes who is a great defender, Cooks minutes who can shoot the lights out, etc...

lakers 26th in free throw attempt rate per FG

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If LeBron was somewhere else, AD would probably be a Celtic, LeBron was AD's favorite player growing up and wanted to play with him

These Trolls actually know less than I thought; it's embarrassing. Half our time is spent cleaning up their mistakes and the other half, ignoring them.

kane

EOG master
These Trolls actually know less than I thought; it's embarrassing. Half our time is spent cleaning up their mistakes and the other half, ignoring them.

The scary part is it usually takes them a little while to get going, this year it's right from opening night, it's amazing how so many are obsessed with the GOAT

kane

EOG master
Hight Times, in case you don't want to click on the link, here's an excerpt. "There's certainly a connection between LeBron and Davis, it was reported that the two stars recently met up after a match for dinner in Los Angeles. With the two superstars being such close friends, there's every chance that AD would be interested in making the move to LA in the offseason if he decides to leave."

"LeBron James entered the league with Michael Jordan as his favorite player, and more interestingly, Anthony Davis' favorite player before he started his career was Lebron himself. Knowing this, it would be hard for Davis to say no to joining the Lakers and teaming up with the four time MVP."

kane

EOG master

You said AD has no connection to LeBron, but the fact is they're close friends. You said he wishes LeBron was somewhere else, but the fact is LeBron was the reason he wanted to play in LA

MrTop

EOG Master
I thought Heim said the public was all over the LakeShow?

WestBeard is ahead of UniBron?

just because a team is favored in a future bet does not say they will win... it is just an educated position from the odds maker. There are underdogs that win every day. Then again a bettor could be missing something when looking at an underdog thinking they will win. It works both ways....

Heim

EOG Master
I think Mavs better than LA too. Porzingas & Doncic off games and still go into DEN & win. Let's see how Lakeshow does in DEN.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I think Mavs better than LA too. Porzingas & Doncic off games and still go into DEN & win. Let's see how Lakeshow does in DEN.

Still think Kyrie > AD?

For the first time in NBA history, a player put up 40/20 in under 30-minutes. AD played 31-minutes but he accomplished the feat in Under 30.