Mater Dei football

common guy

EOG Senior Member
5 of the 27 will actually pan out after being coddled thru high school. In the MD setting they will get good coaching to compliment their private coaching and nuritionist, trainer etc.
Most, however develop zero grit
Or perseverance and will bail at a slight hint of challenge just like they bailed on their neighborhood high schools.

railbird

EOG Master
Wait could this logic be applied to every 5 star recruit that alabama gets?

They are 4 stars that turn into 5 stars once recruiting services hear that bama is interested.
Opposite, usc becomes interested once mater dei becomes interested, hs affiliation gets you extra stars

railbird

EOG Master
Step 1 dont become a frosh until your 16 or 17, step 2 pick a top hs. Step 3 lie about height, weight, and 40 time. Step 4 kiss scout service ass. Thats how you accumulate stars

Wait could this logic be applied to every 5 star recruit that alabama gets?

They are 4 stars that turn into 5 stars once recruiting services hear that bama is interested.

Truth

Rivals was created by a big Notre Dame fan and would bump up star rankings for players once they committed to ND.

wasteguy

EOG Member
My cousins son is a sophomore and starts for Mater Dei in defensive backfield. Played as a freshman as well. . Do not have first hand knowledge of how stars are determined but I know first hand this kid is a stud. Already has 23 offers .. Great kid and Great family.

railbird

EOG Master
My cousins son is a sophomore and starts for Mater Dei in defensive backfield. Played as a freshman as well. . Do not have first hand knowledge of how stars are determined but I know first hand this kid is a stud. Already has 23 offers .. Great kid and Great family.
what is his date of birth?