Don't forget to bet against black coaches

railbird

EOG Master
NILL 3-3, Maryland 2-3, col 3-3, az 1-5. asu 3-4, utsa 2-4. fla st 2-5, usf 4-3, ill 5-3, stanford 2-4. vandy 1-5, syracuse 2-3. only 2 of the 12 have winning ats record

railbird

EOG Master
IT works even better in march madness, but do POST SEASON only. small area of concern tho is sport being dumbed down with 30 and 15 second shot clocks, partly to accommodate these hires

railbird

EOG Master
I said it earlier in this thread maybe even 2 years ago, taking top 150 kenpom vs HBC schools is a gold mine

railbird

EOG Master
Tiger Woods losing as coach to international 4-1, too stupid to break him and Thomas up to make other teams stronger

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Tomlin's genius continues to get revealed....

Not just all those years with Antonio Brown, also got Devon Bell to be a good teammate.

There's a reason this cat wins EVERY year.

Getting players to play for you, especially the tough to coach types is a big part of the process at the NFL level.

railbird

EOG Master
Tomlin's genius continues to get revealed....

Not just all those years with Antonio Brown, also got Devon Bell to be a good teammate.

There's a reason this cat wins EVERY year.

Getting players to play for you, especially the tough to coach types is a big part of the process at the NFL level.
1-4 this yr vs teams with winning record this yr

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
this works best when you fade the spook coaches that are favored and the home team (play road dogs at +4 or more). Amazing this CBB season, holding 5.8% which is better than any other high volume system. These affirmative action hires are a joke and the only time they win is when they have a HUGE talent edge. I use this in the NBA, NCAAFB, NFL and will try MLB this year fading Dusty Baker and Dave Roberts. Takes pressure off your money and can sleep well knowing you are investing against a proven low IQ sub human species.

Meatman is alive!