Plays

Lets go wonderboy. Luque has big hands but leaves himself too available. He is so reliant on his chin and his abiity to absorb punches, hoping to land the kill shot. I don't think Thompson is going to be available to hit, too quick and too tactical. Luques chin is going to be there for the taking. Luques only way to win is via KO. My expectation is it goes the distance for Thompson

brokerstip

EOG Addicted
Passed on last weeks ufc but really like todays card and next weeks

UFC
4*Stephen Thompson -110 really like this one and one next week
3*Darren Till +215
2*Corey Anderson +155
2*Derrick Lewis -105
1*Brad Tavares +135
1*Kevin Lee +135

2*Parlay (Spurs -280/Shane Burgos -235) -107 11/1/19

I knew there was a reason I asked where they were. Nicely done!!

last one here to close the card with Till. A year ago this man was favored to Tyron Woodley. Elite striker, bigtime power but has dropped two in a row and his stock has plummeted because of it. Loss to Woodley which is nothing to be ashamed of as he probably wasn't ready for the task and was rushed into the limelight. Then he was piecing up Masvidal and got caught with a KO.
Gastelum is no slouch tho. His stock actually went up after losing to Adesanya. And with Adesanya now champ that loss rings even louder in most peoples minds. He is an alite striker as well. But he has struggled with strikers with length in the past. Adesanya, Weidman, Magny. Gastelums biggest con is his inability to stay on weight. He would be dominant at 155 which is probably the weight he should be fighting given his stature. I dont believe gastelum's wrestling is good enough to get Till to the ground to neutralize his prowess on the feet. The huge size advantage in Tills favor is going to make it awfully hard for him to keep him there as well if he somehow drags him to the mat. Till is the more polished striker, has the reach advantage, and the power advantage. This is going to end in a finish hopefully in Tills favor

Give some thoughts on the Diaz fight tonight? Everyone where I see is Diaz, Diaz, Diaz....
I think the odds are on point. Masvidal is the better fighter. But Diaz is a zombie much like Luque. He can take punishment and keep coming forward. I questions Masvidals tank if it goes into later rounds and I know Diaz will be there. But in truth neither guy ever gets finished. I dont think Masvidal has been finished in years much like Diaz. The play is probably taking the +money or better yet betting it goes the distance. I might put a little on it going the distance after typing that.

MLB [331-410] -37.95
MMA [66-67] +28.04
CFB [91-64] +24.18
CFB ML's [7-7] +1.4
NFL [51-56] -28.52
NFL ML's [5-9] +0.68
NBA [24-27] -1.78
NBA MLs [2-3] -1.91

Good work. Till won that easy. Who was that one fucking judge that scored it 30-27 the other way? That's literally insane.
My heart started beating so hard after that. I thought I went from sure win to bullshit loss. Luckily the other two judges weren't crooked. I hope they start doing open/live scoring. So fans can boo these judges and throw shit at them if they are scoring like idiots.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
My heart started beating so hard after that. I thought I went from sure win to bullshit loss. Luckily the other two judges weren't crooked. I hope they start doing open/live scoring. So fans can boo these judges and throw shit at them if they are scoring like idiots.

Let's make this official :) That was so fucking bogus.