Lock Him Up....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
i think it won't work for the dems.... it is just to distract the attention ..maybe they feel they cannot win so it could be to give out some hope. Obama took his time and not getting his judges on the bench of the highest court maybe because he thought hillary had an easy win so she would put in the dem judges..... Now the republican judges were put in from trump..and they are all young... will be there forever. Dems should worry about winning the election.. stop fooling around with an impeachment that won't work. ..
This

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
You're not the sharpest Knife in the drawer, but I will guarantee you, that claim by the FAKE PUNK NEWS, will not be Proved.

Again, You want to bet the other side ?

You and the PUNK FAKE NEWS against me.

Fake Punk News...................You mean Faux News Channel - which is nothing more than the English Language version of KCNA

You're not the sharpest Knife in the drawer, but I will guarantee you, that claim by the FAKE PUNK NEWS, will not be Proved.

Again, You want to bet the other side ?

You and the PUNK FAKE NEWS against me.

You are the last person in this forum who should call out anybody's intelligence. Your thoughts and grammar are on a third grade level.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The pathological liar showed up to the UFC fight in NY last night, and got booed loudly again, LMAO
More fake news...
Some two dozen angry protesters armed with bright orange anti-Trump signs were stationed outside Madison Square Garden on Saturday night as President Trump arrived at the arena for UFC 244 — but there were twice as many fans happy to see the commander in chief.

Trump, who traveled with Reps. Kevin McCarthy, the House Minority Leader, and Mark Meadows, (R-NC), touched down at John F. Kennedy Airport at 8:05 p.m.

The entourage arrived at the Garden an hour later, after a quick hop on Marine One to the downtown heliport near Wall Street, followed by a motorcade trip up the FDR and over to Midtown.

The first “cage fight” of the evening would have been the unevenly-matched crowds of pro- and anti-Trumpers lining Seventh Avenue — but the president entered the arena more securely, through an underground garage.

Inside, Trump stood up in his seat in the VIP section and waved to a crowd that mostly cheered — though there were also plenty of “boos” and the occasional raised middle finger as well.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

But when his youngest son Qusay Tweeted about this..............well - I'll let his FAKE NEWS Tweet speak for itself

This, too - including spelling the word Embarrass WRONG!
Here folks - you make the call. Cheers or Boos? LOL! Only Qusay would think FUCK YOU is applause - and for him it probably is:

kane

EOG master
Winky, you have to remember, guys like Merlin and the rest of the Trumptards live in their own little right wing bubble, they get all their (mis)information from places like fox and info wars, so if they're told their orange hero got cheered, well that's good enough for them, there's no need to find out the truth, just keep believing the bullshit they get fed on a daily basis

mr merlin

EOG Master
Winky, you have to remember, guys like Merlin and the rest of the Trumptards live in their own little right wing bubble, they get all their (mis)information from places like fox and info wars, so if they're told their orange hero got cheered, well that's good enough for them, there's no need to find out the truth, just keep believing the bullshit they get fed on a daily basis
The NY post was the source, trump received mostly applause and waves, along with the expected boo. I see CNN is melting down that he was even invited, lol.

kane

EOG master
The NY post was the source, trump received mostly applause and waves, along with the expected boo. I see CNN is melting down that he was even invited, lol.

Listen to the video and decide for yourself if he got booed or cheered

boston massacre

EOG Master

Perfect Example of being fed Bullshit, was the Bullshit you were fed on the Mueller Investigation.

You were Sucked In for 22 Straight Months. You thought Trump Colluded with the Russians to throw the 2016 Election.

It was a Big Fuckin Hoax, Fed to you by the BIG FAKE PUNK NEWS !

You want to talk about Eating Bullshit ?

You ate all of it.

kane

EOG master
Perfect Example of being fed Bullshit, was the Bullshit you were fed on the Mueller Investigation.

You were Sucked In for 22 Straight Months. You thought Trump Colluded with the Russians to throw the 2016 Election.

It was a Big Fuckin Hoax, Fed to you by the BIG FAKE PUNK NEWS !

You want to talk about Eating Bullshit ?

You ate all of it.

Great, but none of this drivel has anything to do with your orange hero getting booed, just like he was booed at the World Series

boston massacre

EOG Master
Great, but none of this drivel has anything to do with your orange hero getting booed, just like he was booed at the World Series

He was booed in Washington D.C., where they vote 95% Democrat.

It's like North Carolina Basketball, when they play at Duke, and they are introducing the North Carolina Starting Lineup.

They get Booed.

WOW ! What a Shock.

Not sure if the LIBERAL WACK Jobs can comprehend that comparison, but maybe HILLARY can Feed you an Explanation.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He was booed in Washington D.C., where they vote 95% Democrat.

It's like North Carolina Basketball, when they play at Duke, and they are introducing the North Carolina Starting Lineup.

They get Booed.

WOW ! What a Shock.

Not sure if the LIBERAL WACK Jobs can comprehend that comparison, but maybe HILLARY can Feed you an Explanation.

Lemme guess - because this is CNN it is 100% Fake News, right? EVEN THOUGH FACTS BACK UP EVERY POINT THEY MAKE! Then again - FACTS that show what an asshole Der Fuhrer is are called FAKE NEWS to try and discredit them. FACT!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/02/poli...7VatHodqdPzROGntnlfRhactpKbBtlLj_nJiya4PjdOGE

boston massacre

EOG Master

mr merlin

EOG Master
New polls out today showing trump winning every battleground state, every fucking one.

Keep sipping that anti trump soup fellas.

kane

EOG master
You're funny Merlin, I enjoy the comic relief you bring to these political threads, you play your role very well, keep it up