The whistleblower

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The whistle-blower blew the whistle on the traitor in the White House. The whistle-blower's complaint has been corroborated by at least 5 government Patriots along with the notes of the traitor's extortion phone call to the Ukraine president. Any sane person knows why Trump is blocking every witness from testifying to Congress. They won't be supporting Trumps lying version of the perfect phone call.

The ironic thing is the whistle-blower wont be needed to impeach Benedict Donald. The evidence is overwhelming.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The whistle-blower blew the whistle on the traitor in the White House. The whistle-blower's complaint has been corroborated by at least 5 government Patriots along with the notes of the traitor's extortion phone call to the Ukraine president. Any sane person knows why Trump is blocking every witness from testifying to Congress. They won't be supporting Trumps lying version of the perfect phone call.

The ironic thing is the whistle-blower wont be needed to impeach Benedict Donald. The evidence is overwhelming.
Are the walls closing in still?

boston massacre

EOG Master

Nothing But a Big Fucking Scam.

Run by Big Fuckin Punk Cowards.

YOUR Overwhelming Evidence will go right into the Shitter.

Overwhelming ? I'll Bet the other side.

LARGE !

mr merlin

EOG Master
Are the walls closing in still?
The left thinks they are, the only fake news I watch is the CBS evening news a few times a wekk, it's rather amusing watching them hype every new development as a blockbuster. For instance, they hyped the "secret" testimony of these guys where dems would leak the juicy parts of as devastating, then a week later when the actual transcript is put out, they hype it again as "devastating". they live in the washington/media bubble.

i hear no impeachment talk anywhere, none.

High Times

EOG Master
Americans are ignorant.....

I find it amazing that anyone doesn't understand that Scumbag Trump has made many, many enemies over his life. He deserves everything that he is getting. Anyone who though electing this bozo wasn't going to cause these problems are really stupid. Doesn't matter how much good he has done nobody is going to let him alone. Period!

I fucking loved it when he won because the other choice should have had a bullet put in hers and her partner Bill C. Heads years ago.....

But Scumbag Donald "the bitter loser" Trump couldn't act right. I knew this Moron couldn't act like a normal human and he proved it beyond a doubt.

Trump in 2020..........

High Times

EOG Master
So to all you people that elected the Bozo remember this.....

It reflects on all of you for electing the biggest piece of shit the Country could find....... Let's do it again and prove our ignorance.....

Trump in 2020

mr merlin

EOG Master

It reflects on all of you for electing the biggest piece of shit the Country could find....... Let's do it again and prove our ignorance.....

Trump in 2020
I used to think like you, hated and mocked trump as corrupt as hell, then I came to my senses and realized he is the perfect man for the presidency. He has exceeded my wildest dreams as president.

High Times

EOG Master
I used to think like you, hated and mocked trump as corrupt as hell, then I came to my senses and realized he is the perfect man for the presidency. He has exceeded my wildest dreams as president.

I agree.... I would be doing the same exact things. I've argued for years that the Clinton's fucked the American industry's when they lifted the tarrifs do their backers (Wal-Mart) could use slave labor in the far East. They should have been taken out back and had bullets put in their heads. Traitors!

Trump is what is wrong with America. It's sad we needed to hire a thief to be the President....

And the reality is he really has done nothing....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Whistleblower has a different meaning in the sports betting world.

Here's a whistleblower BIRDIE knows personally:

1573182912785.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Many years ago, I met Matt at a Pepperdine-Fullerton basketball game at tiny Titan Gym.

Bill Vinovich (pictured above) was officiating the game.

The NFL ref once served as a Big West basketball official.

Birdie chatted with Vinovich during timeouts.

When the closely-contested game neared its conclusion, I swear Vinovich mouthed to Birdie during a timeout with less than 30 seconds left in the game, "NO OVERTIME."

I believe that's an accurate story unless I dreamt it one night.

Birdie can deny or confirm my account.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The New York Times is using "whistleblower" as a compound word.

I like to follow their style but not their politics.

I'm a digital subscriber.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Trump in 2020

All the Candidates that he Beat were a Lot Bigger Pieces of Shit than he could ever be.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Why, do you think bums should be able to sleep wherever they want and ruin the city?

One troubling aspect of the homeless situation here: Authorities in neighboring Henderson and nearby Boulder City were directing their homeless population to seek refuge in Las Vegas.

cheapseats

EOG Master
It's what the left does. NY sends their's across country. SF sends them down to Santa Cruz. I could go on, I think you see the MO.

mr merlin

EOG Master
One troubling aspect of the homeless situation here: Authorities in neighboring Henderson and nearby Boulder City were directing their homeless population to seek refuge in Las Vegas.
In the old days they'd be relegated to the fringes of town(railroad yards, woods, etc), or they'd just be run out of town, sooner or later if they get run out of every town, they'll wise up and shape up(at least most of them), homelessness is not a hard problem to solve at all. Lots of countries have no homeless problem.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The left thinks they are, the only fake news I watch is the CBS evening news a few times a wekk, it's rather amusing watching them hype every new development as a blockbuster. For instance, they hyped the "secret" testimony of these guys where dems would leak the juicy parts of as devastating, then a week later when the actual transcript is put out, they hype it again as "devastating". they live in the washington/media bubble.

i hear no impeachment talk anywhere, none.

The Evening News comes on with descriptions like "SHOCKING REVELATIONS UNVEILED TODAY", " DAMAGING TESTIMONY BEHIND CLOSED DOORS"

"BOMBSHELL WORDS FROM A KEY WITNESS" in the Trump Hearings.

If you're not a Moron, you Know it's ALL GARBAGE.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The Evening News comes on with descriptions like "SHOCKING REVELATIONS UNVEILED TODAY", " DAMAGING TESTIMONY BEHIND CLOSED DOORS"

"BOMBSHELL WORDS FROM A KEY WITNESS" in the Trump Hearings.

If you're not a Moron, you Know it's ALL GARBAGE.
Yup, that's why it doesn't work, their attempts to move public opinion largely lost it's effectiveness in 2016(access hollywood tape), and it's even less effective with each passing year.

Very few only get their news from mainstream sources anymore. i still get the sunday paper, but almost nothing in it is news to me anymore, it's the same thing with the nightly news, most people already know what really happened before they watch it.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Americans are ignorant.....

I find it amazing that anyone doesn't understand that Scumbag Trump has made many, many enemies over his life. He deserves everything that he is getting. Anyone who though electing this bozo wasn't going to cause these problems are really stupid. Doesn't matter how much good he has done nobody is going to let him alone. Period!

I fucking loved it when he won because the other choice should have had a bullet put in hers and her partner Bill C. Heads years ago.....

But Scumbag Donald "the bitter loser" Trump couldn't act right. I knew this Moron couldn't act like a normal human and he proved it beyond a doubt.

Trump in 2020..........

What perfect Utopia are you from?

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Has nothing to do with me but it's pretty obvious Trump is jealous of them and they hate him.

It's your government. And it is a sad one. Again has nothing to do with me.....

In other words, you have nothing constructive or interesting to say.
Just ad hominem attacks, generalizations, and projection.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Fake whistleblower Eric Ciaramella
Whose lawyer Zaid promised a coup against Trump
and who
For starters is
directly linked to obama and is an obama stooge and is directly linked to MULE errrrrr and that witch hunt and who is directly linked to Hunter and joe biden
and who is absolutely a key witness and is the first witness the Republicans want to testify.
But Adam Shifty has the right to disallow at his sole discretion any witness from appearing that the Republicans choose. It is almost certain Shifty will NOT allow fake whistleblower Eric Ciaramella to testify.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fake whistleblower Eric Ciaramella
Whose lawyer Zaid promised a coup against Trump
and who
For starters is
directly linked to obama and is an obama stooge and is directly linked to MULE errrrrr and that witch hunt and who is directly linked to Hunter and joe biden
and who is absolutely a key witness and is the first witness the Republicans want to testify.
But Adam Shifty has the right to disallow at his sole discretion any witness from appearing that the Republicans choose. It is almost certain Shifty will NOT allow fake whistleblower Eric Ciaramella to testify.

Biggest Scam in History of U.S. Government.

Hard to believe only Democrats can call Witnesses.