Friday CBB

Valuist

EOG Master
The game I'm looking at is Baylor against Washington in Anchorage. We all know Alaska is far away, but how far? The distance from Seattle to Anchorage is about the same as from San Francisco to Chicago. That's a 4 hour flight. So how about Waco? It's a little over 4,000 miles. That would be like a Chicago to London flight. Washington to Alaska is only one time change; Baylor to Anchorage is 3 time zones.

Washington has two of the top incoming freshman, both possible top 10 draft selections. While Washington noted for their defense, I suspect the high profile freshmen's offense is ahead of their defense. Baylor beat Syracuse last year, so they are capable of beating a top zone. Going to take the over 137 1/2 in Alaska (BookMaker).

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Valuist's documented record in EOG's Best Bet thread is 152-129-10 for a profit of 9.17 UNITS.

kane

EOG master
779 NC Greensboro +15, they have a sneaky good program for a small school, in the past three years they've made the NIT twice and the NCAA tournament once, and I'm hoping KU has a bit of a Duke hangover, think this is a spot where the dog can hang, they should certainly be the more motivated team

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Shocked that the total for the Kentucky game went down to 149... though it’s back up to 150.5 now. Really makes no sense to me... and I’m usually spot on regarding movement of totals early in the year.

Vermont all the way up to -4
UConn up to -16.5

Sleepy

EOG Master
Shocked that the total for the Kentucky game went down to 149... though it’s back up to 150.5 now. Really makes no sense to me... and I’m usually spot on regarding movement of totals early in the year.

Vermont all the way up to -4
UConn up to -16.5

UK over seems easy but they only scored 80 and 83 in exhibitions and were not that efficient on offense despite playing really shitty teams and they did not exactly light the scoreboard up on Michigan St.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
UK over seems easy but they only scored 80 and 83 in exhibitions and were not that efficient on offense despite playing really shitty teams and they did not exactly light the scoreboard up on Michigan St.

jesus. That was some bad eky offense.
If they just shoot 33% instead of 25%, the game goes over. Frustrating

kane

EOG master
779 NC Greensboro +15, they have a sneaky good program for a small school, in the past three years they've made the NIT twice and the NCAA tournament once, and I'm hoping KU has a bit of a Duke hangover, think this is a spot where the dog can hang, they should certainly be the more motivated team

Winner

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Lol

unlv coach said he’s gonna bring the tempo back to the “runnin rebels” days... in his 2nd game back, they play 70 possessions in overtime in a game that was 48-48 after regulation. Ugly... that’s not how you get the fans coming back