Plays
259 Atlanta +13 @ Westgate
267 Dolphins +11 everywhere
262 Bengals +10 everywhere

Strong lean to Steelers +4
Seahawks +6

kane

EOG master
Haven't gone through the board yet, but the Bengals look like a team I'll be on, I think me and Benny might be the only ones on them

kane

EOG master
Is the backup qb any good?

I'll try to dig up some info on him, but from what little I heard the Bengals really don't think he's ready to start, similar to how the Skins felt about Haskins, but when you're winless, you try anything. Also, the Dolphins aren't the only tankers looking for a franchise QB, the Bengals need one too, so why not bench Dalton and start the kid, Dalton isn't good, but he's good enough to win you a couplie of games, by going with the kid maybe they suck enough to get the first pick. If I do end up on the Bengals it's only because of the situation the Ravens are in

Valuist

EOG Master
I believe with totals, some teams are dominant and some recessive. Tampa can get any opponent into a shootout, and Buffalo can get any opponent into an ugly scrum.

Valuist

EOG Master
Tannehill has looked good so far for Tenn. Could the Dolphins have 4 wins or so if they still had Tannehill, Minka Fitzpatrick and Drake? Minka has been big for the Steelers this year. 3 defensive TDs. The Dolphins led for 38 minutes vs Pittsburgh and nearly 30 vs Buffalo.

kane

EOG master
Tannehill has looked good so far for Tenn. Could the Dolphins have 4 wins or so if they still had Tannehill, Minka Fitzpatrick and Drake? Minka has been big for the Steelers this year. 3 defensive TDs. The Dolphins led for 38 minutes vs Pittsburgh and nearly 30 vs Buffalo.

Tannehill was here for 6 seasons, he's never been anything more than average, the Dolphins record with him starting was 42-46, the team finally had enough with being mediocre, which is the worst thing you can be in sports, so they dumped him. Their plan was to be bad enough to get the first pick and draft a franchise QB

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
The Dolphins defensive depth is what cost them a bunch of games.

They were close against Dallas and LAC at half. Even against the Pats they werent down much in the third quarter I believe

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Tannehill was here for 6 seasons, he's never been anything more than average, the Dolphins record with him starting was 42-46, the team finally had enough with being mediocre, which is the worst thing you can be in sports, so they dumped him. Their plan was to be bad enough to get the first pick and draft a franchise QB

It looks like they cant even do that. Hahaha

Now that Haskins has been named the starter for the rest of the year, the Skins aint winning another game.

And probably the Bengals wont either

kane

EOG master
It looks like they cant even do that. Hahaha

Your right, this franchise is so inept they can't even tank the right way, they'll end up winning a handful of games and lose out on Tua and Burrow. Flores has done a great job with this team considering he was put in a bad situation, you could see the week to week improvement even though he has an XFL roster