Lock Him Up....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
unemployment does not go lower on a person's 2nd job I think you mean low wages is why they have 2nd and third jobs why did clinton let China into the world trade organization ? it happened under his watch..with his signature . that is when big business moved offshore to china in year 2000 is it possible both sides are for big business and the dems just sprinkle a little to the poor to make them happy... seems like the guys on top are fooling everyone

But compare Clintons market returns to Pinocchio's. And it seems your argument would support Warren. Will you vote for Warren if she's the nominee?

MrTop

EOG Master
But compare Clintons market returns to Pinocchio's. And it seems your argument would support Warren. Will you vote for Warren if she's the nominee?

i live in a blue state... they vote Blue for elections with presidents ............ blue has been winning for years... Hillary beat trump in NJ and NY....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i live in a blue state... they vote Blue for elections with presidents ............ blue has been winning for years... Hillary beat trump in NJ and NY....

Okay, we must vote Dem to fix the Tax Scam that discriminates against the Blue States and the poor. Life is cruel lets be more compassionate towards the less fortunate.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Schiff's a rockstar in all this.

Fascinating watching history before our very eyes.

Schiff mentioned multiple times that he had evidence, that Trump colluded with the Russians in the 2016 Election.

Schiff is a COWARD.

Schiff is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

Schiff is a SKELETON

And Most of all, Schiff is a PUNK.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Another good day for Trump. no doubt about that, no republican hesitation of any kind in their total and complete support of this fine president.

Trump is bulletproof, he will win re election easily...and the tears will flow again.

Trump's been watching the Tears from these Pussies every day.

Without the Pussies, things would be even much better for the Country.

MrTop

EOG Master
Okay, we must vote Dem to fix the Tax Scam that discriminates against the Blue States and the poor. Life is cruel lets be more compassionate towards the less fortunate.

it is all a scam for the poor... they should do more but they keep taking away... forcing people to move in with someone they don't really want to.. very cruel. then both sides let the top like amazon guy make billions and billions. makes no sense.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Never and my new rate just went up $130 (just me). Obviously looking for better rates. Michigan car insurance goes up in December also.

Trump was supposed to fix health insurance but coverage has gotten worse while becoming more expensive. RepubliCons would love to do away with coverage of pre existing conditions.

Drop the insurance until Trump makes it better and more affordable. Promises.

Last edited:

cheapseats

EOG Master
Trump was supposed to fix health insurance but coverage has gotten worse while becoming more expensive. RepubliCons would love to do away with coverage of pre existing conditions.

Care to take a stab at what party won't come to the table. Hint, their the leftwing bullshit artist.

MrTop

EOG Master

Obama's insurance was good and cheap ? what it comes down to is... neither sides cares.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Another good day for Trump. no doubt about that, no republican hesitation of any kind in their total and complete support of this fine president.

Trump is bulletproof, he will win re election easily...and the tears will flow again.
Lol. Someone help this guy out of his bubble.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Insurance companies don’t want to cover anyone with the slightest risk. US healthcare should have been investigated years ago. I don’t consider it a party issue, maybe it is.

Insurance companies don’t want to cover anyone with the slightest risk. US healthcare should have been investigated years ago. I don’t consider it a party issue, maybe it is.

I don't know if you saw the report that came out last week but Google has been aquiring people's medical records. Google, the insurance companies and the government are all working together. In short time anyone with a hint of pre existing condition or potential condition will not be offered health care or will be charged exorbitant rates.

MrTop

EOG Master
I don't know if you saw the report that came out last week but Google has been aquiring people's medical records. Google, the insurance companies and the government are all working together. In short time anyone with a hint of pre existing condition or potential condition will not be offered health care or will be charged exorbitant rates.

I seen it. the big tech boys are coming in... apple, microsoft amazon.... the only thing is they will make the insurance business easy to understand. .. amazon will break it down probably much better..

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump will fall hard
Perhaps, none of us can see the future, but the reality is Trump is gaining strength in swing states and holding his support overall, all during another non stop barrage of smears and hate.

The real world is far different than what you see on the fake media.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I missed it but it doesn’t surprise me. The country is better off with the Canadian model if that’s the case. It doesn’t help us if someone chooses (or can’t afford) insurance, then file bankruptcy after a major health issue.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Perhaps, none of us can see the future, but the reality is Trump is gaining strength in swing states and holding his support overall, all during another non stop barrage of smears and hate.

The real world is far different than what you see on the fake media.

Merlin said this exact thing about last November's projected Red Wave. Merlin = Russian Bot? Anyone ever meet this Nazi?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Better and cheaper here..............

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He wasn't getting elected again before these impeachment hearings. Their not counting on that. People had roofs over their heads before this clown took over. More people getting healthcare under Obamacare than what this dope is trying to buffalo you into thinking. You're smarter than that Fairwarning.
I know an awful lot of people who gave up their insurance, mostly in small business.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Can you believe it's over, and this is all they had? I dont think the house will vote to impeach, with zero republican support, pelosie will either pull it, or see that it fails, they would only need 15-16 dems to vote no to end it. The senate is already talking about calling hunter and joe biden along with the whistleblower, that would be extremely damaging and dangerous considering there would be no chance of prevailing in the senate.

MrTop

EOG Master
Can you believe it's over, and this is all they had? I dont think the house will vote to impeach, with zero republican support, pelosie will either pull it, or see that it fails, they would only need 15-16 dems to vote no to end it. The senate is already talking about calling hunter and joe biden along with the whistleblower, that would be extremely damaging and dangerous considering there would be no chance of prevailing in the senate.

a waste of gov't money. Have to win it on the battlefield in nov 2020..
railbird & merlin have another winner

You're no different than anyone who was on the OJ jury where facts and truth are dismissed.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You're no different than anyone who was on the OJ jury where facts and truth are dismissed.
The only question that matters is if it's wrong for trump to ask ukraine to investigate attempts to smear him in the 2016 election, of course not.

Honestly, dont you think it's dissapointing that after this whole charade, not a single republican has soured on the president , if anything they back him more. The nixon thing had many republicans against him, people forget that several dozen dems voted to impeach Clinton. This time they have none in the house, with possibly romney in the senate(and he's a self serving joke).

I think it's 50-50 for the house to even impeach trump, any trial in the senate where the whistlblower, hunter biden, and even adam schiff being forced to testify would be a disaster. It would expose every dirty trick they've done. I think facing that prospect , certain defeat in the senate, with Trump not being weakened either, they'll back off.

The only question that matters is if it's wrong for trump to ask ukraine to investigate attempts to smear him in the 2016 election, of course not.

Honestly, dont you think it's dissapointing that after this whole charade, not a single republican has soured on the president , if anything they back him more. The nixon thing had many republicans against him, people forget that several dozen dems voted to impeach Clinton. This time they have none in the house, with possibly romney in the senate(and he's a self serving joke).

I think it's 50-50 for the house to even impeach trump, any trial in the senate where the whistlblower, hunter biden, and even adam schiff being forced to testify would be a disaster. It would expose every dirty trick they've done. I think facing that prospect , certain defeat in the senate, with Trump not being weakened either, they'll back off.

trump will be impeached in the house-that’s a given. The senate will not vote to convict but that will hurt them because the public polls. show most Americans believe trump should be impeached and removed from office. This whole thing will come down to messaging during the campaign. If trump will sell out his own country to extort another only for political gain how can we trust him to look out for us on matters that effect us?

You keep telling us how popular trump is but if that was the case he wouldn’t have to resort to help from foreign countries to help him for the last election and now this one.

Trump has used our tax dollars for extortion of another country. That is a crime and it has already been proven.

like I said earlier your constant defenses of trump adhere to an alternate reality that defy truth and facts and it’s no different than OJ supporters who claimed he didn’t kill.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
trump will be impeached in the house-that’s a given. The senate will not vote to convict but that will hurt them because the public polls. show most Americans believe trump should be impeached and removed from office. This whole thing will come down to messaging during the campaign. If trump will sell out his own country to extort another only for political gain how can we trust him to look out for us on matters that effect us?

You keep telling us how popular trump is but if that was the case he wouldn’t have to resort to help from foreign countries to help him for the last election and now this one.

Trump has used our tax dollars for extortion of another country. That is a crime and it has already been proven.

like I said earlier your constant defenses of trump adhere to an alternate reality that defy truth and facts and it’s no different than OJ supporters who claimed he didn’t kill.
Emerson poll out yesterday has Trump ahead nationally, +2 over biden, +4 over buttedge, tied with Warren, -1 to sanders. Trump lost to hillary by a couple pts, if he's even or ahead nationally it's game over.

I heard the first whispers today that they may "censure" trump, instead of impeaching, I could see that happening.

They just cant impeach with zero republican support, they just cant. they could censure and prob get some republicans.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
a waste of gov't money. Have to win it on the battlefield in nov 2020..
railbird & merlin have another winner

Trumps getting impeached. Now that its been proven Trump conspired with the Russians to win the 2016 election there's gonna be additional hearings. Phase 2!

The day aftet Mueller testifies, Trump calls the president of Ukraine with a need a favor request. If you announce an investigation into Joe Biden, that will help me win reelection. And all his top men knew. Just another failed bribe. A massive cover-up gone wrong.

Its one conspiracy after another. I always thought America was better than this. Elections definitely have negative consequences.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trumps getting impeached. Now that its been proven Trump conspired with the Russians to win the 2016 election there's gonna be additional hearings. Phase 2!

The day aftet Mueller testifies, Trump calls the president of Ukraine with a need a favor request. If you announce an investigation into Joe Biden, that will help me win reelection. And all his top men knew. Just another failed bribe. A massive cover-up gone wrong.

Its one conspiracy after another. I always thought America was better than this. Elections definitely have negative consequences.
What will you do when trump is re elected, rant and rave for another 4 years?