Bucks send a message to the Clippers...

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Very deep team that comes at you with waves of substitutions. Everyone on the roster will pull the trigger on a 3. I'm actually enjoying watching the Bucks again.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Bucks are a monster now that Giannis can hit the trifecta.

Let's not get carried away just yet. Giannis still needs a lot of work with his jump shot. His form changes game to game. 1 day it looks like he figured it out formwise and the next game he's airballing free throws. He'll figure it out eventually, the guy works his ass off at trying to improve his game.

Heim

EOG Master
Let's not get carried away just yet. Giannis still needs a lot of work with his jump shot. His form changes game to game. 1 day it looks like he figured it out formwise and the next game he's airballing free throws. He'll figure it out eventually, the guy works his ass off at trying to improve his game.

True but a hit rate of 32% gives defenses something to think about. Last year they gave it to him opting to clog the lane.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
True but a hit rate of 32% gives defenses something to think about. Last year they gave it to him opting to clog the lane.

I'll give you that the D has to at least respect it now. His shot will get better and that will be bad news for the rest of the league...he will become unguardable.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Charles Barkley made a good point about Giannis last season.

Defenders cannot give him space on his jumper because it gives him a running start at the basket.

"The Greek Freak" celebrated his 25th birthday last night with the runaway win over the Clips.

I'll give you that the D has to at least respect it now. His shot will get better and that will be bad news for the rest of the league...he will become unguardable.
The real step he needs to make is hit free throws at 80%+. His driving style can generate a ton of fouls and he could be like Harden getting 15-20 points just at the line. Hitting 3s at a higher rate would just be icing on the cake