Lock Him Up....

mr merlin

EOG Master
LOL-let me guess........ Rasmussen?
I shudder to think what todays # will be, employment numbers in a blowout today, unemployment at an all time low, all this while the rest of the world teeters on the brink of recession. All due to one man, one GIANT of history...Donald J Trump.

Truly blessed times we live in.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I wonder what the media climate will be like roughly 10 1/2 months from now, when we're a week or 2 out from the election and it's apparent that Trump will be reelected? I cant imagine how hysterical they'll be, the hate and lies they'll be spewing will be downright frightful.

It should make for quite a show?

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Lemme guess - because this is CNN it is 100% Fake News, right? EVEN THOUGH FACTS BACK UP EVERY POINT THEY MAKE! Then again - FACTS that show what an asshole Der Fuhrer is are called FAKE NEWS to try and discredit them. FACT!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/02/poli...7VatHodqdPzROGntnlfRhactpKbBtlLj_nJiya4PjdOGE
So speaking of Premier League, Winker, whats your take on the Manchester trophy this Saturday. I like City -330 and xpect concentrated scoring burst from winning team. United needs to prove they are still relevant and i dont see them doing that this week. Other opinions? What sayest you?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
So speaking of Premier League, Winker, whats your take on the Manchester trophy this Saturday. I like City -330 and xpect concentrated scoring burst from winning team. United needs to prove they are still relevant and i dont see them doing that this week. Other opinions? What sayest you?

Neither side can keep a "Clean Sheet" to save their lives. I see lines of: O3.25 +107 and O3 -125

Can't see how less than 3 are scored here knowing City is incapable of keeping teams off the board and they can score. Gimme O3 -125..........and it might not be pretty but: Norwich/Sheffield O2.5 -114 (Might get greedy and try Os +152)

I shudder to think what todays # will be, employment numbers in a blowout today, unemployment at an all time low, all this while the rest of the world teeters on the brink of recession. All due to one man, one GIANT of history...Donald J Trump.

Truly blessed times we live in.

Lowest average approval rating of any POTUS in history

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Neither side can keep a "Clean Sheet" to save their lives. I see lines of: O3.25 +107 and O3 -125

Can't see how less than 3 are scored here knowing City is incapable of keeping teams off the board and they can score. Gimme O3 -125..........and it might not be pretty but: Norwich/Sheffield O2.5 -114 (Might get greedy and try Os +152)
A buddy of mine at work has a relative connected with United. He was saying something similiar about this turning into a scoring festival.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Did you guys see Wikileaks today? I love Wikileaks".

"Putin said he didn't do it. I don't see why he would".

Trump is a traitor and a fucken piece of shit.

boston massacre

EOG Master
CNN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Faux News

as far as TRUTHFUL reporting. At least CNN reports news. Faux either makes it up or covers it up.

CNN is Full of nothing but Anti-Trump LIBERAL QUACK TALKING HEADS.

They're all ZUCKER'S PUPPETTS .

You speak positive about Trump you'll be Fired.

Ratings are rightly so, at the Bottom of the Barrel.

boston massacre

EOG Master
"Did you guys see Wikileaks today? I love Wikileaks".

"Putin said he didn't do it. I don't see why he would".

Trump is a traitor and a fucken piece of shit.

Mueller Report got stuck right up your ass.

Exactly where it should be.

Impeachment is going to be stuck up there also.

Right where it should be.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Mueller Report got stuck right up your ass.

Exactly where it should be.

Impeachment is going to be stuck up there also.

Right where it should be.

You feel good defending a Pedophile with all you got?

Trump says owning a teen beauty pageant is like being a doctor.

"You can walk into a dressing room full of half dressed and naked teen girls. I get away with it because I own it".
- Donald Trump the known Pedophile

boston massacre

EOG Master
You feel good defending a Pedophile with all you got?

Trump says owning a teen beauty pageant is like being a doctor.

"You can walk into a dressing room full of half dressed and naked teen girls. I get away with it because I own it".
- Donald Trump the known Pedophile

Stock Market Up, Low Unemployment, Job Creation, Less ILLEGALS entering Country ,Border Wall being Constructed, Countries not Ripping U.S.A Off in Trade anymore, NATO Countries Contributing more to NATO and U.S.A Contributing Less to NATO, Pushing Freeloaders off Government Assistance who are Scamming the System, Veterans not Dying anymore from Long waits to be seen by Physicians, Strongest Ever Military, Tax Cuts, ETC., ETC., ETC., ETC., ETC.,

I Don't Give 2 Fucks about the color of His Hair, What He's Doing in His Bedroom, His Tax Returns, or if He Goes out and Tells the LIBERAL QUACKS IN THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO " GO FUCK THEMSELVES"

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Stock Market Up, Low Unemployment, Job Creation, Less ILLEGALS entering Country ,Border Wall being Constructed, Countries not Ripping U.S.A Off in Trade anymore, NATO Countries Contributing more to NATO and U.S.A Contributing Less to NATO, Pushing Freeloaders off Government Assistance who are Scamming the System, Veterans not Dying anymore from Long waits to be seen by Physicians, Strongest Ever Military, Tax Cuts, ETC., ETC., ETC., ETC., ETC.,

I Don't Give 2 Fucks about the color of His Hair, What He's Doing in His Bedroom, His Tax Returns, or if He Goes out and Tells the LIBERAL QUACKS IN THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO " GO FUCK THEMSELVES"

Facts matter. Donald Trump is a known Pedophile. The President of the United States is a Pedophile.

Donald Trump inherited low unemployment and a record stock market. Donald Trump has created massive record debt and a massive record deficit. 3 trillion in debt. Donald Trump has bailed out farmers to tge tune of 50 billion. Donald has embezzled over 100 million from tge taxpayers by taking vacations at his golf resorts. Over 20 migrants havr died while in the custody of Trump. Because of Trumps policies. The decade prior to Trump zero migrant deaths.

Did i say the President of the United States is a known Pedophile. Sounds weird.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Facts matter. Donald Trump is a known Pedophile. The President of the United States is a Pedophile.

Donald Trump inherited low unemployment and a record stock market. Donald Trump has created massive record debt and a massive record deficit. 3 trillion in debt. Donald Trump has bailed out farmers to tge tune of 50 billion. Donald has embezzled over 100 million from tge taxpayers by taking vacations at his golf resorts. Over 20 migrants havr died while in the custody of Trump. Because of Trumps policies. The decade prior to Trump zero migrant deaths.

Did i say the President of the United States is a known Pedophile. Sounds weird.

Everything I posted is a Fact.

Stocks are Up under Trump. Unemployment is Low under Trump.

I don't give a Shit what some other President did.

Because that other President isn't President.

Trump's President.

Were you Molested by Trump ?

Because there hasn't been any reports in the Media about it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump is nothing but a blow hard. All that his rhetoric and orders have done is gotten Americans killed in Pittsburgh and El Paso. Hes caused way to many migrant deaths at the border. Because of his orders farmers have gotten 50 billion is welfare. And we cant forget the tax scam will give 2 trillion in tax gifts to the richest Americans. Polllution is up, division is up, worldwide respect is down. He's a blow hard that has done nothing but bad things and caused much pain to many.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump is nothing but a blow hard. All that his rhetoric and orders have done is gotten Americans killed in Pittsburgh and El Paso. Hes caused way to many migrant deaths at the border. Because of his orders farmers have gotten 50 billion is welfare. And we cant forget the tax scam will give 2 trillion in tax gifts to the richest Americans. Polllution is up, division is up, worldwide respect is down. He's a blow hard that has done nothing but bad things and caused much pain to many.

The "problem" with him and MAGAts is this: To THEM - he has not caused as much harm to them as others. NOW! What he has done is do things that will big time hurt them down the line. FACT! What he has done will make them cry like the whining baby ignorant bee-otches they are around 3-5 years from now and say something like "But noooooooobody told us....." OR "It is the Democrats' fault............" Even though in order: We tried warning you AND...........BULLSHIT!

I don't understand how ANYONE collecting or planning on collecting/using Medicare/Medicaid/Social Security in the next few years can vote for him. HE HAS FLAT OUT STATED IF HE GETS RE-ELECTED AND IF THE HOUSE/SENATE ARE GOP CONTROLLED HE WILL MASSIVELY CUT FUNDING TO THOSE 3. FACT! MAGAts can look it up. FACT. So how can ANYONE nearing the age where they will need that vote for him?! I just don't understand it.

I don't understand how any female can vote for someone who openly brags about grabbing women by the pussy and saying it is OK. Not only do women not mind but you see women with shirts saying he can grab them there. Yet if we tried it they would have us arrested for it or if we tried that to their daughter/niece/etc - NOPE! I don't understand how any LGBTQ people can vote for someone who has put thru stuff to make discriminating against them OK. I don't understand how anyone in the Armed Forces can vote for him as much as he has done to hurt them and faking an injury not to be f=drafted. I can understand how blacks can vote for him - they are just too fucking stupid to know any better. See Diamond and Silk for all the proof you need. They say they are his biggest supporters. If those 2 "ladies" - combined - had HALF A BRAIN - they would have over 50x what they have now. They don't bother discussing his policies because they are not smart enough to understand them and thus they love him because he pretends to love them when behind closed doors you know he calls them all sorts of racially derogatory terms.

I just don't understand how someone who has done NOTHING for DECADES - other than screw over people left, right and every other direction - gets credit for accomplishing so much for so many when he has done nothing and all he has done is screw over "ordinary" people.

It takes a special kind of stupid to support him and seeing replies from those here who do notice how they never really address the issue but rather call us names and don't really trying to make counterpoints because they can't!

Trump - Nov3_20.jpg

boston massacre

EOG Master

FUCK WORLDWIDE RESPECT !

Every time we give American Tax Dollars to another Country, that Country should be on their knees kissing Trump's Balls, You No Good Anti-American LIBERAL FRUITCAKE TRAITOR !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
FUCK WORLDWIDE RESPECT !

Every time we give American Tax Dollars to another Country, that Country should be on their knees kissing Trump's Balls, You No Good Anti-American LIBERAL FRUITCAKE TRAITOR !

Whose Anti American? Its very obvious whose anti American. You're obviously projecting.

"Russia if you're listening help".

"Did you see Wikileaks today? I love
Wikileaks".

"Putin said he didn't do it. I believe him. I don't know why he would".

This is just a small sample of Anti American comments made by Benedict Donald, the traitor in the White House.

What Boston Massacre does is called projection! Because its so obvious who the Anti Americans are..

boston massacre

EOG Master
Whose Anti American? Its very obvious whose anti American. You're obviously projecting.

"Russia if you're listening help".

"Did you see Wikileaks today? I love
Wikileaks".

"Putin said he didn't do it. I believe him. I don't know why he would".

This is just a small sample of Anti American comments made by Benedict Donald, the traitor in the White House.

What Boston Massacre does is called projection! Because its so obvious who the Anti Americans are..

Putting America Last, makes it very Obvious you're an Anti-American SPY.

America needs to Interrogate Individuals with Views like yours.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Putting America Last, makes it very Obvious you're an Anti-American SPY.

America needs to Interrogate Individuals with Views like yours.

If you say so Vlady! This has not been the norm or the practice in America. They do it in Russia though. Its obvious you want America and its presidents to be more like Russia and Putin. You have a very sad and disturbing outlook of how America should be. I hope it gets defeated. But that will be difficult, because just like in Russia Americas 2020 election has been corrupted by the corrupt President.

MrTop

EOG Master
If you say so Vlady! This has not been the norm or the practice in America. They do it in Russia though. Its obvious you want America and its presidents to be more like Russia and Putin. You have a very sad and disturbing outlook of how America should be. I hope it gets defeated. But that will be difficult, because just like in Russia Americas 2020 election has been corrupted by the corrupt President.

People don't care about the nonsense... they worry about making money ... everyone has jobs..

Bigrunner

EOG Master
People don't care about the nonsense... they worry about making money ... everyone has jobs..

If thats the case as long as Trump doesn't get removed hes a lock for reelection. Everyone has jobs and a corrupted election. In Russia their elections are also corrupted. Why should we even vote? Its a done deal in your mind. No chance Putin gets voted out either.

Dictators and wannabe dictators don't play fair.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wonderful news, it seems the crazy dems are gonna go all in and accuse trump of treason. You cant make this shit up.

The more crazy and hysterical they are, the greater the backlash will be. Can you say LANDSLIDE.

MrTop

EOG Master
If thats the case as long as Trump doesn't get removed hes a lock for reelection. Everyone has jobs and a corrupted election. In Russia their elections are also corrupted. Why should we even vote? Its a done deal in your mind. No chance Putin gets voted out either.

Dictators and wannabe dictators don't play fair.

How can hillary lose wisconsin to trump ? PA ? OHIO ?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How can hillary lose wisconsin to trump ? PA ? OHIO ?

Put your thinking cap on. 10 days prior to the election the FBI makes public announcement that they are starting a criminal investigation into one of the candidates. The other candidate jumps all over the negative breaking news. The FBI is full of RepubliCons, led by a Republican. 2016 was a real fair election. Lol We can never forget how unfair and corrupted the 2016 election was. Most think Trump is an illegitimate President.

And the 2020 has already been corrupted by an illegitimate President.