Mock Championship semifinal playoff lines

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
The argument can be made but LSU just manhandled a previous championship seed from pillar to post and has the best QB in the country. OSU was flat for an entire half but as always has shown resilience in making a second half statement when behind, plus they did beat the Badgers twice. I go with the stronger conference seeding but will be interesting to learn the fate tomorrow at noon.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I think this is right but I get Oh St fans being a little grumpy about it. In realuity they both deserve a #1 but it doesn't work that way. Even Clem can make a small case, they destroyed everyone and are the defending champs lol. On other notes I think LSU will be -9.5 and Oh st will be Pk vs Clem.

kane

EOG master
Lines are coming out, right now it looks like LSU -10 over Okla and Clem -1.5 over OSU

kane

EOG master
I think this is right but I get Oh St fans being a little grumpy about it. In realuity they both deserve a #1 but it doesn't work that way. Even Clem can make a small case, they destroyed everyone and are the defending champs lol. On other notes I think LSU will be -9.5 and Oh st will be Pk vs Clem.

LSU beat FLA, Bama, Aub, and UGA, those wins are more impressive then OSU's wins, and LSU looked more impressive last night than OSU did. Clemson's schedule hurts them in the rankings, but there's no doubt they're a great team

kane

EOG master
LSU getting the one seed was big for my future, I have them +3200 to win it all and was hoping to avoid OSU and Clemson, not that OU couldn't beat them, but obviously the opening matchups benefit me

The only real debate left is who get's the Rose Bowl. Was Wisconsin's showing yesterday enough to put a 3 loss badger team in Pasadena over a 2 loss Penn State?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
That semifinal is going to play a huge part on your gut feeling come when all the marbles are at stake.