Lock Him Up....

MrTop

EOG Master
Put your thinking cap on. 10 days prior to the election the FBI makes public announcement that they are starting a criminal investigation into one of the candidates. The other candidate jumps all over the negative breaking news. The FBI is full of RepubliCons, led by a Republican. 2016 was a real fair election. Lol

And the 2020 has already been corrupted by an illegitimate President.

She lost cause she did not go to those states ..

blueline

EOG Master
Black turnout decreased in 2016.... think it was the largest decrease for that category ever......are blacks going to stay home again in 2020?

blueline

EOG Master
black turnout for the 2018 mid-terms was up 11 points over the 2014 mid-terms.....the russians are going to have to work awfully hard in 2020 to keep the black votes at home

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sen Ted Cruz the latest corrupted scumbag Republican to push the Ukraine interference conspiracy.

RepubliCon corrupt Sen. lastest Republican linked to illegal activities.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

She lost because both the Republican Led FBI and the Russians interfered in the election. The FBI interfering in the election to help a candidate win is unprecedented, I believe.

MrTop

EOG Master
She lost because both the Republican Led FBI and the Russians interfered in the election. The FBI interfering in the election to help a candidate win is unprecedented, I believe.

the dems threw that out there so it would give the voters hope

MrTop

EOG Master

When bill clinton signed a document and a law to let china into the WTO and let businesses move offshore to china was he using a Russian pen to screw the american worker?

you have to to admit both sides are not for the american worker.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Put your thinking cap on. 10 days prior to the election the FBI makes public announcement that they are starting a criminal investigation into one of the candidates. The other candidate jumps all over the negative breaking news. The FBI is full of RepubliCons, led by a Republican. 2016 was a real fair election. Lol We can never forget how unfair and corrupted the 2016 election was. Most think Trump is an illegitimate President.

And the 2020 has already been corrupted by an illegitimate President.
Nice Monday Morning QBing here. Nate Silver and other polling outfits didn't seem to think it was a problem.

Michigan - the home of the real 1% - the chance trump was given to win Michigan on the day of the election.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
When bill clinton signed a document and a law to let china into the WTO and let businesses move offshore to china was he using a Russian pen to screw the american worker?

you have to to admit both sides are not for the american worker.

If Trump wanted to sell his silly little MAGA hats and trinkets, wouldn't a better way to ensure victory is to make them in the US? Extra points is it was a Veteran-owned business?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nice Monday Morning QBing here. Nate Silver and other polling outfits didn't seem to think it was a problem.

Michigan - the home of the real 1% - the chance trump was given to win Michigan on the day of the election.

I'm not you. I believe in common sense any day of the week over Nate Silver. When a Republican led FBI announces 10 days before a once in every 4 year election that they are investigating the Democratic candidate, common sense tells me a ton of damage will be done. And there was. Corruption most blatant. Can you imagine if the RepubliCon led FBI announced 10 days prior to the vote they were investigating Benedict Donald? They were but they didn't announce it.

Its fuken common sense. Why do you think Trump was bribing the Pres of Ukraine to make a public announcement that Joe Biden is under investigation. Because it worked so well in 2016.

Fair Warning its comnon sense. Do you have any?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm gonna point out a major difference between the the 2 parties. Facts matter to Dems but are irrelevant to RepubliCons. Here's a great example.

During Obama's 8 years whenever the solid jobs and unemployment numbers were released they would be smeared by RepubliCons. These false conspiracies and smears were led by Donald Trump himself. You would see RepubliCons show up on Sunday morning shows and refer to the positive numbers as manipulated, fake news, you cant trust those numbers. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, no challenges the legitimacy of the numbers. Certainly not the fair and principled democrats.

RepubliCons are lying scum.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The main reason Trump is president of the USA is because of illegal activities.

Some say the interference by the FBI was illegal? But it was definitely unprecedented and uncalled for. It was the November surprise.

boston massacre

EOG Master
If you say so Vlady! This has not been the norm or the practice in America. They do it in Russia though. Its obvious you want America and its presidents to be more like Russia and Putin. You have a very sad and disturbing outlook of how America should be. I hope it gets defeated. But that will be difficult, because just like in Russia Americas 2020 election has been corrupted by the corrupt President.

An Individual like you needs to be put on the U.S. Government's WATCH LIST.

Your Global Anti-American Views need to be Monitored.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
An Individual like you needs to be put on the U.S. Government's WATCH LIST.

Your Global Anti-American Views need to be Monitored.

Thats what they do in Russia. You have made it very clear you believe America should be more like Russia when it comes to a corrupt government and a dictatorship. Its not a suprise Trump the wanna be dictator feels the same way. He believes his authority is limitless per Article 2, he feels he cant be investigated.

cheapseats

EOG Master
See how much more democratic criminal activity shows up tomorrow in the IG report. Of course, fatso on the gavel will be hard at work to give the moffia media something to opine about on yet another misdirected grade school recess play by the left. Pickle - skin likely to be whirling faster than a child's top.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
See how much more democratic criminal activity shows up tomorrow in the IG report. Of course, fatso on the gavel will be hard at work to give the moffia media something to opine about on yet another misdirected grade school recess play by the left. Pickle - skin likely to be whirling faster than a child's top.

Trump says this report will prove he was spied on. The report will prove the FBI had a spy that trapped Geoge Popadoupolis.

Again Trump and the retards that support Trump say this report will be a game changer.

Trump hand selected John Durham to investigate the origins of the Russian investigation. This report will also be released soon.

Then theres the report from the investigation that Mike Pence and the voter fraud commission. That was another big report.

I can't wait for Rudy Giuliani's report. As usual there will be findings. Probably not as much as Mike Pence voter fraud commission report, but it'll be big. The RepubliCons!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Polls out today showing Trump beating all dems in MI, PA, and WI, a clean sweep, hows that impeachment working out, is it moving the needle?

Yes it is - Trump says "thank you".

boston massacre

EOG Master
Thats what they do in Russia. You have made it very clear you believe America should be more like Russia when it comes to a corrupt government and a dictatorship. Its not a suprise Trump the wanna be dictator feels the same way. He believes his authority is limitless per Article 2, he feels he cant be investigated.

Your Anti-American views require this, so that the Citizens of the United States of America are Protected.

Your Constant mention of Russia is something that Captures America's Attention.

boston massacre

EOG Master
But I notice you did not comment on what Der Fuhrer said. Because even you have to admit it was cringe worthy and 100% FACT what he said

I don't pay attention to anything a BIG TIME LIBERAL QUACKER JACK like Ostroy puts out.

It's POISON to this Great Nation.

Just Like Ostroy !

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I don't pay attention to anything a BIG TIME LIBERAL QUACKER JACK like Ostroy puts out.

It's POISON to this Great Nation.

Just Like Ostroy !

Are you DENYING what #IQ45 said? Yes or No? Even you can't deny he said it. Al I asked is for you to comment on it. So if, say, Faux news had put that out what would you have said. You might not like the person who put it out but THAT IS YOUR POTUS and #NotMyPresident - who said it. FACT! Then again FACTS to you that make Fearless Leader look bad are called #FakeNews while #FakeNews that makes him look great are called Facts. FACT!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Hey Retard, check out the IG report. Its been released and its big. Trump and his retards are Anti American fools. Try again! But better yet move to Russia.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Thank god America isn't blaming Russia for interfering in their election. It was Ukraine".
- Vlad Putin

Trump and over 30 prominent Republican Congressmen and Womwn are also trafficking this Anti American propaganda .

P. S. I knew months ago the IG reports would come up empty. Mainly because Trump and his Retards said the report would proce the FBI spied on him and his campaign. Only Retards buy into Trumps lies and conspiracies.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
As usual shit for brains, you take hook, line and sinker the media reports on first blink.

Retard is always blaming the media. I first realized this when Retard blamed the media for the lack of senior citizen deaths after Hurricane Matthew.

You know who else blames the media besides Anti Americans. Putin, Netanyahu, Trump.

Now run along and watch Anti American Trump, Putin Tv and lets us all know how Hannity and Tucker spin how wrong they were about the IG report.

Run along Retard.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Are you DENYING what #IQ45 said? Yes or No? Even you can't deny he said it. Al I asked is for you to comment on it. So if, say, Faux news had put that out what would you have said. You might not like the person who put it out but THAT IS YOUR POTUS and #NotMyPresident - who said it. FACT! Then again FACTS to you that make Fearless Leader look bad are called #FakeNews while #FakeNews that makes him look great are called Facts. FACT!

All that Reporting by the LIBERAL QUACKS IS FAKE NEWS.

I Don't Believe anything they put out.

If Trump cured cancer, there would be Negative Reporting about it.

Anybody that pays attention to Reporting by the LIBERAL QUACKS is being Hoodwinked

All I did, was see that the author is a LIBERAL QUACK BLOGGER and an Anti - Trumper, so I knew it was all FAKE NEWS.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The IG report has already been undercut by the Anti American AG William Barr? Pro Russian William Barr doesn't agree with the findings. We now wait for Rudy Giuliani's report. What a shit show.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The IG report has already been undercut by the Anti American AG William Barr? Pro Russian William Barr doesn't agree with the findings. We now wait for Rudy Giuliani's report. What a shit show.

Calling the AG Anti-American is sufficient Evidence for you to be put on America's WATCH LIST as a possible THREAT.