Lock Him Up....

cheapseats

EOG Master
And biden would put people on the steers without jobs to save the planet. Lolzlululu, why don't you people just go suck greta.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Let’s see, I can campaign in states I lave locked up, or I can go to battleground states and actually work......

Would this have been fail proof? Does your strategy take into account that the RepubliCON led FBI announced they have opened an investigation into Hillary? 10 or 11 days prior to the election. No matter how hard you campaign if an election is rigged against you it's very hard to win. The 2016 election wasn't fair. The FBI should have never influenced the election. Facts matter!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Let’s see, I can campaign in states I lave locked up, or I can go to battleground states and actually work......
Remember when Trump was getting huge rallies pre election, contrast that with hillary having to bus in school kids to fill a room, then near the end she had music stars giving free concerts to try to fill arenas, but most would leave when the concert was over?

Yup, it was the russians, LOL.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Would this have been fail proof? Does your strategy take into account that the RepubliCON led FBI announced they have opened an investigation into Hillary? 10 or 11 days prior to the election. No matter how hard you campaign if an election is rigged against you it's very hard to win. The 2016 election wasn't fair. The FBI should have never influenced the election. Facts matter!
If you knew this beforehand, why didn't you empty your bank accounts on Trump in a rigged election? Why didn't Nate Silver know this instead of proclaiming Trump had a 1% chance in Michigan?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Remember when Trump was getting huge rallies pre election, contrast that with hillary having to bus in school kids to fill a room, then near the end she had music stars giving free concerts to try to fill arenas, but most would leave when the concert was over?

Who wouldn't wan't to see white-hating Beyonce for free?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Retard, Great story!

Here's another great story. The Obama stock markets have out performed Trumps stock markets by 100%. Plus Obama reduced pollution whereas Trump has increased pollution.

HUSSEIN 8 Years.

Start Preparing your SCAM RESPONSE NOW, for when BULL DURHAM is Finished.

boston massacre

EOG Master
.......as opposed to you and all MAGAts who make excuse after excuse after excuse about a Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman who has told OVER 14,000 VERIFIED LIES in less than 3 years in Office. FACT!

Change the name from (t)RUMP to Hillary/Obama and if they did 1% of what #IQ45 has done you'd be screaming for them not to be impeached but lynched. FACT!View attachment 7459865

The SCOUNDREL COWARD Adam Schiff, must be the one in charge of counting the Lies.

He's a PRO at it.

boston massacre

EOG Master

For the Rallies, Trump tells them, " JUST FIND ME THE BIGGEST ARENA YOU HAVE"

Only Problem, they're Never Big enough.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Did Obama raise the stock markets 10K in 3 years? How about 8 years?

Obama tripled investments in 8 years. So $10,000 became $30,000 200%
Under 3 years of Trump $10,000 became $14,000. 40%

Basically the stock markets under Obama outperformed the Trump markets by 100%

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
President Trump is similar to Bill Laimbeer and Dennis Rodman because he is a master distracter
And gets his opponents off their game all the time to his benefit.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Facebook is saturated with fake Pro Trump accounts. All targeting Mi. Members. These fake accounts know Michigan residence's are easily influenced. Today Facebook bans massive network of fake accounts pushing pro-Trump agenda.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The SCOUNDREL COWARD Adam Schiff, must be the one in charge of counting the Lies.

He's a PRO at it.

Fine - so I'll ask you this:

"How many lies do you think #IQ45 has told since taking office?"

I want to hear from you and other MAGAts what you think that number is?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
President Trump is similar to Bill Laimbeer and Dennis Rodman because he is a master distracter
And gets his opponents off their game all the time to his benefit.

He is distracted so easily because he is SENILE!

Please tell us all ONE business he has that has been successful - with the exception of name licensing. Other than that - WHAT!?Trump - Winner.jpg

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Impotus Trump cheats at everything. He cheats on wives, he cheats in business, he cheats on elections, he cheats on taxes. He cheats charities.
Source: Christianity Today

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Impotus Trump cheats at everything. He cheats on wives, he cheats in business, he cheats on elections, he cheats on taxes. He cheats charities.
Source: Christianity Today

You left out the biggest one: GOLF!

Those who have played with him said he is the biggest cheater ever! He always hits first - even when he shouldn't. He hits his ball then takes off. His ball "somehow" ends up in a better lie (how fitting) than he hit and his partner's is worse. Mike Tirico said how he hit maybe the best shot of his life. The ball landed close to the hole and #IQ45's did not. But by the time Tirico go to the green his ball was NOWHERE in sight and Der Fuhrer's was close to the hole even though his tee shot did not

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/10...k-detailing-president-trumps-cheating-at-golf

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Facebook is saturated with fake Pro Trump accounts. All targeting Mi. Members. These fake accounts know Michigan residence's are easily influenced. Today Facebook bans massive network of fake accounts pushing pro-Trump agenda.
Just stop while you're behind. You teeter between dumb and dumber. Trump loves the uneducated, he has room for you also.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

They all lie, he just tells far more. What any of them say publically goes in one ear and out the other.

mr merlin

EOG Master
AMEN....but Trump isn’t smart enough to cover up his lies as well as other politicians...he doesn’t care about being called out...
Trump has the incredible advantage going into the election of being able to say or do almost anything without it hurting him(as has been shown for the last 3 years), with every other candidate , if they say something stupid, or something in their past comes out, they'll plummet like a rock.

It certainly appears as if the media will be unable to smear him next year, they've used all their ammo(not that it would work anyway), while whomever wins the dem nomination will have a whole portfolio of crap Trump and the RNC can use to drive up their negatives.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
They all lie, he just tells far more. What any of them say publically goes in one ear and out the other.

Sure they don't. Just the party that said all the naked teen pageant contestants that Impotus checks out in the dressing room were legal. And the party that says Impotus was sent by god. Or the party that says Impotus is being treated worse than Jesus. Or the party that says the Trump campaign didn't collude with Russia. Ill stop. One party lies. The party that defends immorality, the party that defends Impotus.

America hasn't never seen anything close to this. RepubliCon Nixon not even close. RepubliCon Bush 2 not even close.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

LIES ??????????????????????????

During his Campaign He said He would cut Taxes, Rework Bad Past Trade Deals, Have NATO Countries contribute more, Fix Veterans having to wait for Urgent Health Care, Create Jobs, Build the Wall, Strengthen the Military, Reduce Illegal Immigration, Strong Economy, I'm sure I have Left some things out.

That's why I voted for Trump. And he has accomplished all this, with microscopic assistance from the Democrats.

If your a Citizen of the United States of America, Those accomplishments are all positive.

What did he Lie to you about ?

boston massacre

EOG Master
How much American Cash to HUSSEIN send to the MULLAHS ?

Think the United States of America could have done things with that cash that would have benefited its citizens ?

Instead, HUSSEIN sends it to his Homies.

Democrats are Globalists.

Like Trump knows, the rest of the Globe isn't going to give the United States 1 fvckin Penny.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Kudos to Christianity Today. They say Impotus has zero morals and he must be removed.

They believe in a higher power and its not Impotus. 😂