Lock Him Up....

boston massacre

EOG Master
Retard, who the fuck cares?

I care that Impotus says "Putin told me". That's about as un-American as it gets.

You make an accusation, then run and Hide.

What are you hiding from ?

In this country, you have the right to face your accuser.

I'm not familiar how things work in your country, but it doesn't work that way in my country.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
LIES ??????????????????????????

During his Campaign He said He would cut Taxes, Rework Bad Past Trade Deals, Have NATO Countries contribute more, Fix Veterans having to wait for Urgent Health Care, Create Jobs, Build the Wall, Strengthen the Military, Reduce Illegal Immigration, Strong Economy, I'm sure I have Left some things out.

That's why I voted for Trump. And he has accomplished all this, with microscopic assistance from the Democrats.

If your a Citizen of the United States of America, Those accomplishments are all positive.

What did he Lie to you about ?

Do let's look this over:

CUT Taxes: That he did. FOR HIMSELF! Friends and Family! For most "Average Joes" taxes not only did not decrease they went UP. FACT! And FACT: #GOPTaxSca, is CRUSHING this Country with Debt and will be a huge reason we have a Recession by 2022. And Taxes will have to be INCREASED to make up the massive deficit this caused.

Rework Bad Trade Deals: Fine - tell me ONE "Bad Deal" he has re-worked?

NATO Countries contribute more: Please show me where this happened?

Fix Veterans Health Care? That he has! He has fucked them over big time

Create Jobs: That he has. We now have more low paying./no benefit jobs that ever before

Built the Wall: He has put up very few miles - thankfully since (as is always the case with him) the cost overruns are massive since he gave contracts to frends

Strengthen the Miltary? Once again - please give us ONE example

Reduce Illegal Immigration: FACTS show that has really never been as big of a problem as he said it was

Strong Economy: The one Obama built?

If YOUR a Citizens..................How about if YOU'RE a Citizen

What has he lied about? You have that wrong. More like what has he NOT lied about! That would take far less time

mr merlin

EOG Master
Do let's look this over:

CUT Taxes: That he did. FOR HIMSELF! Friends and Family! For most "Average Joes" taxes not only did not decrease they went UP. FACT! And FACT: #GOPTaxSca, is CRUSHING this Country with Debt and will be a huge reason we have a Recession by 2022. And Taxes will have to be INCREASED to make up the massive deficit this caused.

Create Jobs: That he has. We now have more low paying./no benefit jobs that ever before

Built the Wall: He has put up very few miles - thankfully since (as is always the case with him) the cost overruns are massive since he gave contracts to frends

Reduce Illegal Immigration: FACTS show that has really never been as big of a problem as he said it was

What has he lied about? You have that wrong. More like what has he NOT lied about! That would take far less time
Wow, every point you made is a lie. that's hard to do sir.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Nice job the Dems have done for your state Winky,keep voting for them,you are as dumb as a rock

YOU SURE GOT THAT RIGHT.

These LIBERAL QUACK FRUITCAKES ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKERS I'VE EVER WITNESSED.

You could get the young Children, in School with Learning Disabilities to understand what MORONS THE BIG DUMB LIBERAL FRUITCAKES ARE.

WARPMINDED QUACKER JACKS.

THIS DUDE GETS IT STUCK UP HIS REAR END EVERY DAY.

$5.00 a gallon for gasoline.

The state's max income tax rate is like 12.3%. on top of the Federal.

I'D STICK IT TO QUACKS LIKE HIM EVERY DAY IF I WAS GOVERNOR ALSO.

THEY GET EVERYTHING THEY DESERVE, JUST NOT ENOUGH OF A SCREWING.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Wow, every point you made is a lie. that's hard to do sir.

THIS GUY JUST VERIFIED HOW FUCKED UP IN THE BRAIN HE IS.

NEVER REALIZED THE WARP MINDED INDIVIDUALS TRUMP DEALS WITH EVERYDAY THAT TRY TO PASS THEMSELVES OFF AS AMERICANS

SOME BIG TIME MENTALLY WACKED OUT PEOPLE.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Do let's look this over:

YOU'RE A FRAUD.

YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO PASS YOURSELF OFF AS SOMEBODY WHO THINKS HE KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD.

YOU'RE A GHOST WHOSE NEVER SET FOOT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT A COUNTRY YOU'VE NEVER SET FOOT INTO ?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Retard, like we fuckin care what Putin tells you and Impotus. It doesn't get anymore un-American than being a puppet of Putin's.

STAY THE FUCK IN RUSSIA.

I.C.E. WILL SWALLOW YOU UP AT THE BORDER.

AND DON'T TRY SNEAKING IN ON SOME CARGO PLANE.

WE'LL ROOT YOU OUT QUICKLY.

AND SPIT YOU OUT IN PIECES.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
YOU'RE A FRAUD.

YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO PASS YOURSELF OFF AS SOMEBODY WHO THINKS HE KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD.

YOU'RE A GHOST WHOSE NEVER SET FOOT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT A COUNTRY YOU'VE NEVER SET FOOT INTO ?

Seriously?

I was BORN in Santa Monica, CA

I do need to realize this from now on when dealing with MAGAtsTrump - Facts.jpg

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT.

YOU WEREN'T BORN IN THE UNITED STATES.

Fine. PUT UP OR STFU!

Care to put up $100 towards the winner's fave charity on it?

PUT UP OR STFU!

Agree or be like #IQ45 who said for the longest time Obama was not born in the USA then eventually dropped it and agreed Obama was

PUT UP OR STFU!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
STAY THE FUCK IN RUSSIA.

I.C.E. WILL SWALLOW YOU UP AT THE BORDER.

AND DON'T TRY SNEAKING IN ON SOME CARGO PLANE.

WE'LL ROOT YOU OUT QUICKLY.

AND SPIT YOU OUT IN PIECES.

Retard! I could give a fuck about Russia. Putin interfered in our election helping Impotus win.

Impotus is constantly telling his men "Putin told me". You continually parrot Impotus, and Impotus continually parrots Putin. He's a Puppet. Hillary nailed 4 years ago. Putin's Puppet!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fine. PUT UP OR STFU!

Care to put up $100 towards the winner's fave charity on it?

PUT UP OR STFU!

Agree or be like #IQ45 who said for the longest time Obama was not born in the USA then eventually dropped it and agreed Obama was

PUT UP OR STFU!

YOUR THE DUMBEST FUCKIN MORON THAT NEVER SET FOOT IN THIS COUNTRY.

A PHONY QUACK LIBERAL THAT GETS IT STUCK UP HIS REAR END ON A REGULAR BASIS, AND RIGHTFULLY SO.

IF I RAN YOUR COUNTRY, I WOULD MAKE SURE A LIBERAL DUMB QUACK LIKE YOU GOT SCREWED EVERY DAY.

YOU TRY TO SAY YOU WERE BORN HERE ?

YOU'RE TO STUPID TO BE BORN HERE.

THAT'S ALL YOUR EMPTY HEAD CAN SAY ? $100 TO CHARITY. PROVE YOU HAVE BRAINS, OR STFU.

GO FIND SOME FUCKIN BRAINS IF YOU'RE GOING TO POST HERE.

I SHOULD HAVE 70+ YEAR OLD TRUMP POUND SOME BRAINS INTO YOUR HEAD.

THEN POUND THEM BACK OUT.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Retard! I could give a fuck about Russia. Putin interfered in our election helping Impotus win.

Impotus is constantly telling his men "Putin told me". You continually parrot Impotus, and Impotus continually parrots Putin. He's a Puppet. Hillary nailed 4 years ago. Putin's Puppet!

YOU'RE A PUTIN/SPY.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
YOUR THE DUMBEST FUCKIN MORON THAT NEVER SET FOOT IN THIS COUNTRY.

A PHONY QUACK LIBERAL THAT GETS IT STUCK UP HIS REAR END ON A REGULAR BASIS, AND RIGHTFULLY SO.

IF I RAN YOUR COUNTRY, I WOULD MAKE SURE A LIBERAL DUMB QUACK LIKE YOU GOT SCREWED EVERY DAY.

YOU TRY TO SAY YOU WERE BORN HERE ?

YOU'RE TO STUPID TO BE BORN HERE.

THAT'S ALL YOUR EMPTY HEAD CAN SAY ? $100 TO CHARITY. PROVE YOU HAVE BRAINS, OR STFU.

GO FIND SOME FUCKIN BRAINS IF YOU'RE GOING TO POST HERE.

I SHOULD HAVE 70+ YEAR OLD TRUMP POUND SOME BRAINS INTO YOUR HEAD.

THEN POUND THEM BACK OUT.

Retard, It doesn't get any more un-American than Putin's Puppets!

"Putin told me".
- Impotus

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hopefully in Trumps 2nd term, US/Russian relations improve greatly, 2 great leaders running 2 great countries should work side by side for the betterment of the world.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hopefully in Trumps 2nd term, US/Russian relations improve greatly, 2 great leaders running 2 great countries should work side by side for the betterment of the world.

That's Trump's Philosophy.

Trump going to do what's best for the U.S.A.

If that involves a partnership with other countries, no problem.

In other words, while speaking with Foreign Leaders, Trump's objective is to try to work out something that is going to benefit the Citizens of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

If it can't be done, then Trump will do what he has done in the past.

WALK AWAY.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Retard, It doesn't get any more un-American than Putin's Puppets!

"Putin told me".
- Impotus

Correct.

Democrat Schiff got a call from Russians, telling him they had compromising information on Trump.

8 minute phone call.

Schiff sends staffers to collect the material.

It was a Prank.

DEMOCRAT Schiff took the RUSSIAN Bait.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That's Trump's Philosophy.

Trump going to do what's best for the U.S.A.

If that involves a partnership with other countries, no problem.

In other words, while speaking with Foreign Leaders, Trump's objective is to try to work out something that is going to benefit the Citizens of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

If it can't be done, then Trump will do what he has done in the past.

WALK AWAY.

We know Trump is Anti American and pro Russian.

Putin told me.
- Impotus

New poll out today from Daily Tracking Poll that show 55% of Americans support trumps removal of office

This is a 7 % increase from the same poll last week

And the silly trumptards keep telling us how popular he is-LOL

Get ready for another blue wave that we saw in 2018

MrTop

EOG Master
We know Trump is Anti American and pro Russian.

Putin told me.
- Impotus

If Trump was pro Russian he would not of cancelled the short range missile treaty ... Which made Russian government spend millions more on defense. Russian government was very pissed this happened. Keep reading CNN

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If Trump was pro Russian he would not of cancelled the short range missile treaty ... Which made Russian government spend millions more on defense. Russian government was very pissed this happened. Keep reading CNN
You're funny, considering Trump tweets Fox News every morning, every day. Lol
Your mind has been poisoned by the Far Right Wing Oligarchs. Kochs, Mercers, Aldelson, Uihleins, Thiel and many other anti American Fascist.

You're obviously wrong about Trump being anti Russian. Breaking the short range missile agreement is what Russia wanted. Most Trump policies favor Russia.

This article says alot. "White House quietly fighting sanctions on Russia"
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-administration-battles-new-sanctions-on-russia

"Putin told me"
- Donald Trump treason in Helsinki

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Your mind has been poisoned by the Far Right Wing Oligarchs. Kochs, Mercers, Aldelson, Uihleins, Thiel and many other anti American Fascist.

You're obviously wrong about Trump being anti Russian. Breaking the short range missile agreement is what Russia wanted. Most Trump policies favor Russia.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-administration-battles-new-sanctions-on-russia

"Putin told me"

Are the sanctions still there ?

MrTop

EOG Master

"Putin told me"

North Korea Holds Most of the Cards in Nuclear Negotiations with U.S.

https://www.rand.org/

kane

EOG master

Putin works for the betterment of Putin, and Trump works for the betterment of himself and Putin, neither one of them give a fuck about the rest of the world

MrTop

EOG Master
Whatever happened to the Pulitzer Prize all the trumptards wanted to give him when trump announced there was a nuclear deal in place?

More of the same "all talk and no substance" from the senile Prez

nobody will win vs North Korea. Every president has lost to them including trump. Russia and china back north korea.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Are the sanctions still there ?

These are new sanctions, so no! The most dishonest, corrupt, treasonous white house ever. Americans are usually left guessing.

Your mentor says as soon as the audit is done he'll release he tax returns. Only Retards and un-Americans support & defend this dishonest, lying, corrupt, illegitimate President.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
These are new sanctions, so no! The most dishonest, corrupt, treasonous white house ever. Americans are usually left guessing.

Your mentor says as soon as the audit is done he'll release he tax returns. Only Retards defend this dishonest, lying, corrupt, illegitimate President.

While this Big Creep is down and out, the Victory Celebration Rolls on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The 2 biggest stories of 2019:

1. President Trump is only 3rd President in 250 year history of Presidents to be impeached.

2. Illegitimate President Trump is 1st President to admit to stealing millions from charities. Judge orders Trump to pay it back and orders adult children to go to charity training classes.

Again only a Retard, anti American or both would support this thief, this crook, this lifetime criminal.

MrTop

EOG Master
The 2 biggest stories of 2019:

1. President Trump is only 3rd President in 250 year history of Presidents to be impeached.

2. Illegitimate President Trump is 1st President to admit to stealing millions from charities. Judge orders Trump to pay it back and orders adult children to go to charity training classes.

Again only a Retard, anti American or both would support this thief, this crook, this lifetime criminal.

all of the impeached have finished their term

#donotknowthefacts

MrTop

EOG Master

Your mentor says as soon as the audit is done he'll release he tax returns. Only Retards and un-Americans support & defend this dishonest, lying, corrupt, illegitimate President.

you are a knucklehead.. the sanctions still there