QRT Pole MVP Candidates

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Hold the phone...Alex Caruso top ten in All-Star game voting. We have a sleeper.

LMAO. His AS votes are ridiculous but he should be mentioned for All-Defensive Teams; perhaps 3rd Team; I don't know the LG well enough or even if they have a 3rd team :)

I'm not going to argue basketball w/ a non-basketballl mind. His chances of actually winning it are slim but I;m not talking about that. I'm talking about the Real MVP; it's between Giannis and LBJ. Harden and Luka are designated hitters; they are not the MVP and I don't give two shits if either of them win it, Westbrook and Harden are two former ridiculous choices.
Brick is MVP but his chances of winning MVP are slim? Giannas won last year and he'll win this year. Luka will finish ahead of Brick.

Change the parameters if you aren't talking about MVP. An example would be who is the best player in the NBA.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Brick is MVP but his chances of winning MVP are slim? Giannas won last year and he'll win this year. Luka will finish ahead of Brick.

Change the parameters if you aren't talking about MVP. An example would be who is the best player in the NBA.

No. He is currently runner up and his chances are slim because Idiots, like you, don't realize that LBJ is the engine that makes that team run and they are out front right now..

LBJ is the best player in the NBA. It's not outrageous to disagree w/ that just don't tell me that, "I can't Believe it's not Kawhi," or Harden are better than him; they aren't.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I love Kawhi's closing abilities.

You would also rather play w/ I Can't Be;ieve it's Not Kawhi over LBJ, which is weird coming from a dead-eye shooter. ICBINK has one double digit assist game in his career and LBJ is 9th all time. You may want to rethink that unless receiving a pass from a Sorcerer is too much pressure for you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I agree plus their bench is huge especially Harrell.

Thank God, now we are really going to kill them.... and we're not even at full fitness, if we had Boogie you two would look like the Fools you are but I'll still go with what we got.

kane

EOG master
Game, Raiders set the bait, and you took it. You have to know he lives for this shit, he's a hater who loves to troll, he's the main reason I stopped posting across the street, I finally got tired of his never ending trolling bullshit. The GOAT probably doesn't win the award, but he'll finish in the top three, and even at his age he's still a top 2 player in the league, let the troll post whatever nonsense he wants and just ignore it and laugh, save your debates for those who actually follow the sport.

Heim

EOG Master
Of course the Lakers have the best record in the West......the more I see them the more I am convinced they are built
for the regular season. They can get by with one of the big two having a huge game for the win, like Davis last night
but come playoff time their lack of scoring off the bench is going to hurt when one of the big two falters. Kuzma
still trying to find himself they don't have much else.

kane

EOG master
Of course the Lakers have the best record in the West......the more I see them the more I am convinced they are built
for the regular season. They can get by with one of the big two having a huge game for the win, like Davis last night
but come playoff time their lack of scoring off the bench is going to hurt when one of the big two falters. Kuzma

Heim, there's plenty of time for them to find some bench help, later in the season teams will make trades, then buy out the contracts of veteran players, their bench today might look different come playoff time, and the only matchup where they won't have the best two players in the series would be against the Clippers, they're the only team that could beat them 4 times

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Didn't you just tell me that Rondo is a better PG than LBJ? FYI, their shopping for a backup PG as we speak. I'll take Robert Covington the Third but I doubt that is happening. They have enough to win now but I'm not against reinforcements.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Heim, there's plenty of time for them to find some bench help, later in the season teams will make trades, then buy out the contracts of veteran players, their bench today might look different come playoff time, and the only matchup where they won't have the best two players in the series would be against the Clippers, they're the only team that could beat them 4 times

Michael Porter Jr. is back for Denver so they could cause problems: I'll have to run some counter-surveilance to get a better handle on things.

kane

EOG master
Disagree.

Agree

What I meant by not having the two best players is, against every other Western team it's not debatable, against the Clippers it is. If people were to rank the GOAT, AD, Kawhi, and PG, not everyone will have the GOAT and AD 1 and 2, there's at least a debate, whereas there is no debate against any other team in the West

kane

EOG master
Michael Porter Jr. is back for Denver so they could cause problems: I'll have to run some counter-surveilance to get a better handle on things.

Denver could be really good come playoff time and would be a tough out, but I think they're still a bit too young, their time will come, but it might be a couple years down the road

Game, Raiders set the bait, and you took it. You have to know he lives for this shit, he's a hater who loves to troll, he's the main reason I stopped posting across the street, I finally got tired of his never ending trolling bullshit. The GOAT probably doesn't win the award, but he'll finish in the top three, and even at his age he's still a top 2 player in the league, let the troll post whatever nonsense he wants and just ignore it and laugh, save your debates for those who actually follow the sport.
kane - you've been stalking me for years at two different forums. If I make a post, you'll be sure to follow. I haven't watched lately but you were doing the same to Railbird a while back.

kane

EOG master
kane - you've been stalking me for years at two different forums. If I make a post, you'll be sure to follow. I haven't watched lately but you were doing the same to Railbird a while back.

More lies from you, but I'm used to it by now. Like I said, you're the main reason why I stopped posting across the street, I finally got tired of your bullshit and left. Thank God you rarely post here or you would force me to leave EOG as well

kane

EOG master
All you do is troll, it's either LeBron, like in this thread, or it's Cam, or Serena, your act is old. Congrats on getting Game to respond to you today, I know it's what you live for on these forums

More lies from you, but I'm used to it by now. Like I said, you're the main reason why I stopped posting across the street, I finally got tired of your bullshit and left. Thank God you rarely post here or you would force me to leave EOG as well

Kane- you're the reason I stopped posting here. The constant stalking got out of hand. Search my posts. It's not what you claim. I'm not sure anymore, but for a while you followed Railbird around and called him a racist in every post. There's NFL football today. Stop insulting posters. Relax and enjoy the game.

Last edited:
All you do is troll, it's either LeBron, like in this thread, or it's Cam, or Serena, your act is old. Congrats on getting Game to respond to you today, I know it's what you live for on these forums
Show me where I talk about Serena or Cam. Cam was in the SB a long time ago. No one cares about him. Back on topic, Brick doesn't win MVP.

kane

EOG master
Kane- you're the reason I stopped posting here. The constant stalking got out of hand. Search my posts. It's not what you claim. I'm not sure anymore, but for a while you followed Railbird around and called him a racist in every post. There's NFL football today. Stop insulting posters. Relax and enjoy the game.

This will be my last response to you, you're the one who did the stalking, that along with your trolling bullshit was the main reason I no longer post across the street, and as for Rail, yeah, when he would make a racist post, I would call him out on it, which is something I rarely do anymore, these days I choose to ignore his racism, just like I do with your trolling. I post winners, you post trolling bullshit, I'm up over 20 units in the BB thread, and finished the NFL season winning 60% of my plays, every play documented on this site. So, I'll continue posting winners, and you can continue posting your trolling bullshit, and since I know you're a last word freak, go ahead and post whatever lying bullshit you want, just know that it won't get a response from me, I've already given you more time than you're worth. Perhaps Game will bite on your LeBron trolling, but it doesn't work with me anymore

This will be my last response to you, you're the one who did the stalking, that along with your trolling bullshit was the main reason I no longer post across the street, and as for Rail, yeah, when he would make a racist post, I would call him out on it, which is something I rarely do anymore, these days I choose to ignore his racism, just like I do with your trolling. I post winners, you post trolling bullshit, I'm up over 20 units in the BB thread, and finished the NFL season at 60%, every play documented on this site. So, I'll continue posting winners, and you can continue posting your trolling bullshit, and since I know you're a last word freak, go ahead and post whatever lying bullshit you want, just know that it won't get a response from me, I've already given you more time than you're worth. Perhaps Game will bite on your LeBron trolling, but it doesn't work with me anymore
Stop.

If there's a thread started about Brick, let posters talk about Brick. Because you are up units for the first time, it gives you the right to stalk posters? You were down at OGD and sucked the air out of threads in the same way you are doing with this thread.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If there's a thread started about Brick, let posters talk about Brick. Because you are up units for the first time, it gives you the right to stalk posters? You were down at OGD and sucked the air out of threads in the same way you are doing with this thread.

You can't speak to the Professor that way nor can you speak about LeBron Raymone James Sr. that way; the man is a father of 3,

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Let's find some winners, men.

Spend time wisely by researching the games and monitoring the market.

Gambling's tough enough without silly battles on a message board.

Win stacks of money.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Let's find some winners, men.

Spend time wisely by researching the games and monitoring the market.

Gambling's tough enough without silly battles on a message board.

Win stacks of money.

You are a Dead-eye and a Peacemaker. I wonder if it's Nature or Nurture or perhaps both. What is the natural state of man; cooperation or competition?

But I digress....

Have you ever heard the expression, "Only a friend will tell you."?

Well, JK, the time has come for me to return former kindnesses as it is not enough for me to just to keep you out of the Heim Trials. You can show "ICBINK"all the love you want but he's never going to love you back; he will only dissapoint you in the end. He is not the player some think he is (The best in the World)...; He's scary, no doubt, but he ain't the Boogeyman.

The Boogeyman lives in LA and is content to be the ravine and let others be the Mountain but if necessary and when called upon, he will come forth with furious vengence and anger. My advice, stay the fuck out of his way and off his radar.

Goodness Gracious, someone get that little baby out of the street:

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Boogeyman lives in LA and is content to be the ravine and let others be the Mountain but if necessary and when called upon, he will come forth with furious vengence and anger. My advice, stay the fuck out of his way and off his radar.

You just saw it tonight.

MrTop

EOG Master
You just saw it tonight.

he is doing real well vs the bad teams.

lakers vs good teams - 0-3 in 2019-20 , same old story .. LBJ use to disappear in 4th quarter in NBA finals too. We know lakers better than dallas , Denver , Portland., knicks. no excuses now full boat of players. let's get the finals record to 4-6

MJ 6-0 finals
never seen a game 7
be like mike

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

lakers vs good teams - 0-3 in 2019-20 , same old story .. LBJ use to disappear in 4th quarter in NBA finals too. We know lakers better than dallas , Denver , Portland., knicks. no excuses now full boat of players. let's get the finals record to 4-6

MJ 6-0 finals
never seen a game 7
be like mike

Mike who?

kane

EOG master
The GOAT 35,16,7 56% from the field
Luka 25,10,7 42% from the field

Sorry kid, your day is coming, but the King isn't ready to hand over the his crown just yet

kane

EOG master

MJ 6-0 finals
never seen a game 7
be like mike

Topper we know how this will play out. If the GOAT wins the championship, you and the rest of the haters will say he needed AD to win, he had a stacked team and will get no credit. If the GOAT doesn't win the championship, you and the rest of the haters will have a fucking field day with non stop bashing. We all know this is how it will play out

MrTop

EOG Master
Topper we know how this will play out. If the GOAT wins the championship, you and the rest of the haters will say he needed AD to win, he had a stacked team and will get no credit. If the GOAT doesn't win the championship, you and the rest of the haters will have a fucking field day with non stop bashing. We all know this is how it will play out

not true .. this would be a legit win.. or loss

MrTop

EOG Master
Oh, the guy who LBJ just passed in career FG's made? That guy? He's in the rear-view.

mike is the guy that played less games.... played less years ... counting the wizzard years after out of baskets... but cleverly leaving out 2 years at his prime... the man that needs 2 hands for his rings

lol

kane

EOG master
mike is the guy that played less games.... played less years ... counting the wizzard years after out of baskets... but cleverly leaving out 2 years at his prime... the man that needs 2 hands for his rings

lol

2 Hands? The great Bill Russell needs three