A couple in the Association

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The Professor, that's a good name for him, LOL.

BTW have to say these results from Kane are not a surprise......

Perhaps before the secret was revealed he used to PM his plays to me, I was astonished how well he did.

I follow the forums pretty closely, even I wasn't aware at the time just how on point this guy was.

This was a few years back but those PM exchanges, usually all season(s) long, verified to me then what some are finding out today.....

This cat should be called the Professor!! :)

He's not on a hot streak, he's just this good.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I lean Denver, this game is the reason for their no show against Cleveland.....

Your lean was good enough for me.

Like you said I figured their no show against Cavs was because they really were looking forward to this game. We were right.

I play almost exclusively home dogs in the NBA.

Obviously can't blindly play them all but a few years ago when I started my process of focusing on home dogs my ROI took a turn for the good.

If you see this in time any thoughts on the Wild tonight?

TIA, good luck tonight.

kane

EOG master
Your lean was good enough for me.

Like you said I figured their no show against Cavs was because they really were looking forward to this game. We were right.

I play almost exclusively home dogs in the NBA.

Obviously can't blindly play them all but a few years ago when I started my process of focusing on home dogs my ROI took a turn for the good.

If you see this in time any thoughts on the Wild tonight?

TIA, good luck tonight.

Appreciate the nice words Pat, and when you say the Wild I assume you mean the T-Wolves. Nothing in the NBA for me tonight, but FWIW, Minny looks like the sharp side, GL if you take them

kane

EOG master
Nothing in the NBA tonight, but 823 Iowa St is a banger, I played it over night and got 10.5, the line is now down to 8.5-9, I'm not a modeler so I can't say what number it's still playable at, just thought I'd share

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Possible kane cookie monster play. Need a Euro hockey blind Stevie Wonder winner to activate. If yes, twenty(20) of these.

$25.00 $211.50 Pending 2 Team Parlay

Pending 1/16/20 8:05pm NBA Basketball 523 Boston Celtics +389* vs Milwaukee Bucks
Pending 1/16/20 8:05pm NBA Basketball 523 Boston Celtics/Milwaukee Bucks Over 223 -107*

kane

EOG master
Possible kane cookie monster play. Need a Euro hockey blind Stevie Wonder winner to activate. If yes, twenty(20) of these.

$25.00 $211.50 Pending 2 Team Parlay

Pending 1/16/20 8:05pm NBA Basketball 523 Boston Celtics +389* vs Milwaukee Bucks
Pending 1/16/20 8:05pm NBA Basketball 523 Boston Celtics/Milwaukee Bucks Over 223 -107*

I lean Celtics, not sure if Tatum will play, but I like taking a good team after an embarrassing effort, and last night they got crushed at home by a bad Pistons team, have to think they come out focused tonight, the Bucks are scary to go against, but 10 is a lot of points

Dell Dude

EOG Master
C is for Cookie. Q is for fuck Q.

608180386-1 1/14/20 12:34am $5.00 $1,146.48* Pending 7 Team Parlay

Pending 1/19/20 6:40pm NFL Football 312 San Francisco 49ers -9 +113* vs Green Bay Packers
Pending 1/19/20 6:40pm NFL Football 312 Green Bay Packers/San Francisco 49ers Under 45 -107*
Pending 1/19/20 3:05pm NFL Football 313 Tennessee Titans +299* vs Kansas City Chiefs
Pending 1/19/20 3:05pm NFL Football 314 Tennessee Titans/Kansas City Chiefs Over 52½ -107*
Win 1/14/20 6:30pm College Basketball 601 Nebraska +17½ -107* vs Ohio State
Win 1/14/20 7:00pm College Basketball 608 Clemson +11 -107* vs Duke
Win 1/14/20 8:00pm College Basketball 631 Iowa -5½ -107* vs Northwestern

608655874-1 1/16/20 2:11pm Rolling If-Bet (Win Only) from ticket # 608180386-1.
$651.48 $5,839.27 Pending 2 Team Parlay

Pending 1/16/20 8:05pm NBA Basketball 523 Boston Celtics +415* vs Milwaukee Bucks
Pending 1/16/20 8:05pm NBA Basketball 524 Boston Celtics/Milwaukee Bucks Over 225½ -107*

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have a second half look. No 4-0 Sunday and it doesn't matter. It's like a Peter Struck, Lisa Page cookie insurance pawlay. I won $9000+ on a similar cookie insurance when a seemingly irrelevant Dallas MNFe miracle over ended up going to 5-0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm 3-0 in this stupid thread with the points and the 1 I did win on the cookie ml was wiped out because of overtime in the Michigan/Purdue game.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Take the Rockets +12 (2nd half)
Jazz didn't want to show up from the get go. Rockets ain't blowing a 13-point lead the way they're playing freely without the two ball hogs...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm done with this stupid fucking thread and I will remember that fucking ugly unibrow ape Garza cost me another winner.

kane

EOG master
Take the Rockets +12 (2nd half)
Jazz didn't want to show up from the get go. Rockets ain't blowing a 13-point lead the way they're playing freely without the two ball hogs...

I had Houston +14.5, played it right before tip, I love taking teams missing star players, I've posted about this before, but the team missing their best players always seem to play hard in these games, while their opponent looks across the floor and sees a thrown together lineup without the team's best players and human instinct is to have a letdown, it's human nature for the Rockets to play hard whereas the Jazz don't, this happens a lot in the NBA

kane

EOG master
That was an awful ending to the game.

Bulls are winning most of the game and covering the whole game, they were up 7 with a couple minutes left, Oladipo who was cold all night drains a three pointer 5 feet behind the line late to tie it, and the Bulls don't even get off a shot at the end, they then proceed to lose by 9 in OT, a push that felt like a loss, the thing that really pissed me off is I could have had 9.5, I figured I'd wait to see if maybe it goes to 10, but by waiting I lost the hook and had to settle for 9. The past week and a half I've been running bad, nothing that concerns me as we all go through slumps during the year, but two weeks ago I would have won that bet

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Bulls are winning most of the game and covering the whole game, they were up 7 with a couple minutes left, Oladipo who was cold all night drains a three pointer 5 feet behind the line late to tie it, and the Bulls don't even get off a shot at the end, they then proceed to lose by 9 in OT, a push that felt like a loss, the thing that really pissed me off is I could have had 9.5, I figured I'd wait to see if maybe it goes to 10, but by waiting I lost the hook and had to settle for 9. The past week and a half I've been running bad, nothing that concerns me as we all go through slumps during the year, but two weeks ago I would have won that bet
That oladipo play was awful from a basketball IQ standpoint. the threat of allowing a drive should be what you want as a defense so why his defender was playing off him is what so so frustrating on that play. Oladipo even gave him a move like hey I might shoot. then after the defender didn't move forward that is a easy three to attempt. why not squeeze the three point line hard and force a drive to the basket helping only if your guy is inside the 3 point line. the low IQ of this situation is what made me shake my head. yes victor was 0-5 or 0-6 at that point but that doesn't mean you treat him like it's ben simmons out there.

kane

EOG master
Dame Lillard is a fucking beast, if he was playing on a contender he'd be an MVP candidate