Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump, Barr, Pompeo, McConnell, Ghramn, behaving more and more like Nazis everyday. The RepubliCons in a nutshell. Many patriotic workers resigned from the Nazi government yesterday. Expect more too resign today and tomorrow. Many can't afford to resign.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What the President did was wrong and shameful but im sure he'll learn from it. I vote not guilty.
- RepubliCons

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hope hicks returning to the white house, as is some security guy that the slimeball Kelly fired, happy days are here again.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Many people, but we don’t know how many is many?

This is how the word many is applied. many posters thing BR is an idiot. Many as in most posters.

You have been known to make some awful assumptions. Like Trump putting kids in cages wasn't inhumane. Or Trump hates all Jews. Or all the naked teen girls were 18 and legal. :p

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This thread is something. Bloomberg is literally shaking trying to buy the White House. Has never been attempted before. Trump not a real billionaire and barely spent his own money. He won the old fashioned way: dirty. Bloomberg is prepared to spend *multiple billions. Already at $350 million. And he's going far beyond normal spending. He's buying supporters and influencers and he has a media empire so he'll use that too. Please don't vote for this asshole. I am not trying to be funny. I would punch a hole in Buttboy's hanging chad enthusiastically if Bloomberg was the other option.

Last edited:

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
This thread is something. Bloomberg is literally shaking trying to buy the White House. Has never been attempted before. Trump not a real billionaire and barely spent his own money. He won the old fashioned way: dirty. Bloomberg is prepared to spend *multiple billions. Already at $350 million. And he's going far beyond normal spending. He's buying supporters and influencers and he has a media empire so he'll use that too. Please don't vote for this asshole. I am not trying to be funny. I would punch a hole in Buttboy's hanging chad enthusiastically if Bloomberg was the other option.

whatever it takes to get rid of President BankTrumptcy

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Thanks for posting link! The article speaks volumes. And it still doesn't report the total disaster and harm the Trump inhumane zero tolerance policy has caused!

In early July 2019, as questions about the health of children in border facilities intensified the Trump administration was criticized for locking up young children in “inhumane” conditions for weeks, and for its overall treatment of immigrants in overcrowded detention facilities. Democratic lawmakers who visited the facilities reported unsanitary, dehumanizing conditions. Meantime, at least seven children had died in custody in the span of a year — an unprecedented number in recent history.
The lawmakers’ accounts of what they saw coincided with a news story that revealed a secret Facebook group consisting of Border Patrol agents who “joked about the deaths of migrants, discussed throwing burritos at Latino members of Congress visiting a detention facility in Texas, and posted a vulgar illustration depicting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez engaged in oral sex with a detained migrant,” as reported by ProPublica.

(In fact, thousands of children were taken from their parents under the Trump administration’s 2018 zero-tolerance policy.)

Obama didn't leave the kids to die! The main point is the cages were used differently by the 2 administrations. Kids were left in cages for months and died under Trump. Under Obama the cages were a temporary solution for an exceptionally large flow of migrants. For a day or 2 the migrants were housed in humane conditions. They were allowed to shower and stay hydrated before they were moved to the care of the Dept of HHS. No one died! No one was lost.

Try and make sense out of the differences and stop spreading misinformation like the queen you're. Mic drop!

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Buttboy, Klubby, Pokie or Biden. That's who Democrats should choose. Not the commie and billionaire.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hate to admit it, but for once in his pathetic life John Ziegler is right. Amy Klubbochar is the be best choice to face Trump. Other than Tulsi of course. Klubby by pawcess of elimination.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Thanks for posting link! The article speaks volumes. And it still doesn't report the total disaster and harm the Trump inhumane zero tolerance policy has caused!

In early July 2019, as questions about the health of children in border facilities intensified the Trump administration was criticized for locking up young children in “inhumane” conditions for weeks, and for its overall treatment of immigrants in overcrowded detention facilities. Democratic lawmakers who visited the facilities reported unsanitary, dehumanizing conditions. Meantime, at least seven children had died in custody in the span of a year — an unprecedented number in recent history.
The lawmakers’ accounts of what they saw coincided with a news story that revealed a secret Facebook group consisting of Border Patrol agents who “joked about the deaths of migrants, discussed throwing burritos at Latino members of Congress visiting a detention facility in Texas, and posted a vulgar illustration depicting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez engaged in oral sex with a detained migrant,” as reported by ProPublica.

(In fact, thousands of children were taken from their parents under the Trump administration’s 2018 zero-tolerance policy.)

Obama didn't leave the kids to die! The main point is the cages were used differently by the 2 administrations. Kids were left in cages for months and died under Trump. Under Obama the cages were a temporary solution for an exceptionally large flow of migrants. For a day or 2 the migrants were housed in humane conditions. They were allowed to shower and stay hydrated before they were moved to the care of the Dept of HHS. No one died! No one was lost.

Try and make sense out of the differences and stop spreading misinformation like the queen you're. Mic drop!

Obama's cages - pet-friendly. Lol

Enjoy the next five years.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You are probably too lazy to read the thread. Here are some highlights. 99% chance there is audio or video.

"I'd fuck that in a second."

"I’d do that piece of meat.”

"If you looked like that, I would do you in a second."

To a pregnant employee: “Kill it!”

"What is the guy dumb and blind? What the hell is he marrying you for?”

“(This computer) does everything, including blowjobs. I guess, that puts a lot of you girls out of business.”

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have to agree only because Biden looks like the only thing stopping Bernie from the nommy. As soon as the media reports on Bloomberg's past, he's done.
Biden needs an Obama shout out. That will flip the script and turn the light green (or blue as it were). I know Obama prefers someone else but it's getting close to Biden or Bernie and I know he will do whatever it takes to prevent Bernie from giving that acceptance speech. Hillary is probably recommending the Clinton option.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bill Barr says Trump's tweets are making it impossible to do the job. Why doesn't the most corrupt AG ever in the history of America resign?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Obama's cages - pet-friendly. Lol

Enjoy the next five years.

Thank god! The misinformation queen has his tongue tied.

Obama built the cages as a temp solution. Trump used the cages and kids ended up lying in their own feces and urine. And then some died.

Don't ever listen to the misinformation queen, Fair Warning. He's like Fox News

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Let's see the proof. All these supposed audio recordings are so easy to fake. Its a paradise for Russian meddlers when people believe this nonsense.
Not sure it's nonsense. Bloomy is not a good guy. But he's 100000% preferable to the idiot. Still, D's won't bend over and accept his disgusting past, like the Cultist R's have done for The Idiot, so he is a good bet against for the D nomination.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Not sure it's nonsense. Bloomy is not a good guy. But he's 100000% preferable to the idiot. Still, D's won't bend over and accept his disgusting past, like the Cultist R's have done for The Idiot, so he is a good bet against for the D nomination.
They WILL accept some of his past to get rid of Trump. The R’s did the same same thing in 2016.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
They WILL accept some of his past to get rid of Trump. The R’s did the same same thing in 2016.
They'll accept questionable money dealings, but they won't accept proven racist stuff that he can't successfully explain away, and they absolutely will not accept PROVEN repeated Anti Women stuff without extreme apologies and mea Culpa's. Won't happen. The D's can and will be hypocrites, just like R's, but there are lines the D's won't cross, as opposed to the R's. There would be many D's that would just stay home, like when Hillary was the candidate, if Bloomy couldn't explain away PROVEN stuff, and he's the candidate.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's see the proof. All these supposed audio recordings are so easy to fake. Its a paradise for Russian meddlers when people believe this nonsense.
These are from an article years ago. Did the Russians go back to the future? He said it and you can be sure there are more and there are tapes The media is holding onto it so they can keep him in the race and keep getting paid.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
God is great. Democrats falsely accuse Trump of being a Russian asset. Put the country through hell with a bogus investigation. Bernie is an actual communist. Democrats tried to take Trump out with #MeToo. Bloomberg 100X worse and worse. And of course, Cornpop. Democrats impeached Trump for a quid pro quo. Cornpop on tape doing the deed.