Could Brady possibly be headed to Oakl...I mean Las Vegas?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
$60m over 2 more seasons? That would make his predictable retirement age of 45 a virtual certainty barring of course injury. Does he want to play for Jon Gruden for his curtain calls, and if signed how would this affect Derek Carr's next destination? Just adds to a most interesting and competitive draft and problem solving offseason.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
I would stick with Carr. The Raiders had no big play receiver and their defense was awful. Carr is not the problem. He used what he did have, Waller, Renfroe, effectively. I mean, if they don't want Carr, use their picks to trade up and get a QB, and take Carr's money and spend it on defense. I think Brady at 30 million a year at the end of his career is not the best option. Unless, it's just a publicity stunt as they move to their new home in Vegas.

High Times

EOG Master
Brady to the Raiders looks real
Carr to the Colts
Rivers to the Bucs
Tannihill to the Patriots.
Tua to the Dolphins.
Hebert to the Chargers.

Just a stupid guess

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Carr to the Colts
Rivers to the Bucs
Tua to the Dolphins.
Hebert to the Chargers.

Just a stupid guess
I hope Tannehill doesn't go to the Pats. I think the Colts have a lot of interest in Bridgewater.

High Times

EOG Master
I hope Tannehill doesn't go to the Pats. I think the Colts have a lot of interest in Bridgewater.

I would keep Brissett then. And I don't think he's an NFL starter....... Bridgewater isn't an NFL starting QB either. He should give Payton half his new contract for making him look good. Because he's not.......

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Carr to the Colts
Rivers to the Bucs
Tua to the Dolphins.
Hebert to the Chargers.

Just a stupid guess

I'll take

Andy Dalton.......to the Patriots (if TB12 leave) for $2000, Alex

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I would keep Brissett then. And I don't think he's an NFL starter....... Bridgewater isn't an NFL starting QB either. He should give Payton half his new contract for making him look good. Because he's not.......
The league figured out Brisett last year, Bridgewater is better, but not that much better IMO.

High Times

EOG Master
What if Brady went to Tennessee?

Why not? They have to either resign Tannihill or keep Mariota. And then Tannihill goes to the Patriots...

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'll Think you'll to start Hear some Real Talk on Brady's Future Starting Next Week at the N.F.L. Scouting Combines.

They Start Next Week on Thursday Feb.27.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
In the current, and coming QB market, that still puts Brady around #10 or so, if even that high. Dak turned down multiple years at 33. They're talking 30+ at multiple years for Teddy B. It's not the blow away great offer they're making it out to be for Brady, and I doubt it's enough to get him to even consider leaving NE. 2 Years, 80 Million might start to get his attention.

High Times

EOG Master
2 years at 60 million...geez I wonder who would leak that bs? Wouldn't be Brady's PR team to get more money from Pat's would it? Nah...lol

Patriots don't want him....... Too many free agents a lot younger that they can plug in and do better.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Brissett was outstanding early. Then hurt his knee, and wasn't the same when he came back. Did the league figure him out, or was he playing hurt?

Probably a little of everything. Mack and Hilton also were banged up and missed time. Ebron was awful.

These numbers are nuts. Top QBs deserve the money, but if you ain't top 10 or a draw like Brady is, consider yourself lucky to get $10m a year. Case Keenum got $18m based off of one season and now he's back to scrub money. Not that I feel too badly, guy still made $33m so far in his career. Now think some dumb team is going to give Teddy B that for being once again a middle of the road QB? The money is just nuts, eventually teams are going to figure this out like they have in MLB and stop giving big free agent dollars to anyone other than true elite players. Some kid whose been in your system for 2-3 years is going to be at least 95% as good as some of the lower quality QBs.