Jim Jordan

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
The Republican President is the one pardoning people who have no business getting one.
The Republican President is the one making a mockery of our justice system

....................and so on

Hard to argue with that. Me, being the level headed and fair person that I am, will absolutely not disagree with the obvious. Trump has been a corrupt con man almost all of his professional life. And most likely even before then.

Probably just as corrupt as the Clintons. He just doesn’t care to hide it like most people in the Establishment do. I think that’s what draws a lot of people to him. His I don’t give a fuck attitude. It’s obviously why all the D’s hate him.

He’s helping divide America and it’s dangerous. But so are the Nancy Pelosis of the world. Same bullshit. Different end of the spectrum.

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[3]

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hard to argue with that. Me, being the level headed and fair person that I am, will absolutely not disagree with the obvious. Trump has been a corrupt con man almost all of his professional life. And most likely even before then.

Probably just as corrupt as the Clintons. He just doesn’t care to hide it like most people in the Establishment do. I think that’s what draws a lot of people to him. His I don’t give a fuck attitude. It’s obviously why all the D’s hate him.

He’s helping divide America and it’s dangerous. But so are the Nancy Pelosis of the world. Same bullshit. Different end of the spectrum.

Trump admits to stealing millions from charity.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a30208282/trump-admit-crooked-charity-pay-2-million/

But so have the Clintons and Nancy Pelosi. Mr. Ignoramus AKA Sol

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Trump admits to stealing millions from charity.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a30208282/trump-admit-crooked-charity-pay-2-million/

But so have the Clintons and Nancy Pelosi. Mr. Ignoramus AKA Sol

This dialogue with you in this thread proves my point.

You are a zealot, whack job. I am level headed, normal, and fair.

I do not bow to ideals, party affiliations, and follow things blindly. That's you. I am an American who values hard work, integrity, and truth. For that reason, I am not a fan of Donald Trump. But also for that reason, I am not a fan of Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.

I am not a fan of corrupt politicians just because the have a D or R next to their name. That's you.

You blindly bet D down the whole ticket. Because you are a whacked out zealot.

I vote who I think is best for the position and best for the greater good of my community, state, or nation. Regardless of D or R.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This dialogue with you in this thread proves my point.

You are a zealot, whack job. I am level headed, normal, and fair.

I do not bow to ideals, party affiliations, and follow things blindly. That's you. I am an American who values hard work, integrity, and truth. For that reason, I am not a fan of Donald Trump. But also for that reason, I am not a fan of Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.

I am not a fan of corrupt politicians just because the have a D or R next to their name. That's you.

You blindly bet D down the whole ticket. Because you are a whacked out zealot.

I vote who I think is best for the position and best for the greater good of my community, state, or nation. Regardless of D or R.

Bigrunner and migrants are a danger to society. Mr Ignoramus aka sol

Trump is no different than the Clintons and Nancy Peloso. Mr. Ignoramus aka Sol

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trumptard arrested for threatening to kill prominent democrats Schiff and Schumer. This crime was definitely Trump inspired.

Mr Ignoramus aka Sol says no way! Trump is no different than Nancy Pelosi.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Ignorant Trumptards why would you defend a pedophile or someone that steals millions from charity?

Mr. Ignoramus aka Sol says the pedophile president is no different than Pelosi or the Clintons. Now that's pretty ignorant!