My Monday blog

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Hispanic women we see the most in NJ

1) Peruvian - nice skin, slim/athletic builds
2) Dominicans - best for sex but the fucking craziest of them all. will wreck your life then stomp on corpse. dark meat.
3) Columbia - great bodies, are quick to cheat on low income husbands
4) Argentina - prettier faces than most
5) Brazil - thick whores disguised as strippers. usually smaller tits.
6) Puerto Rican - questionable hygene, low class
7) Mexicans - short and plump, not much redeeming value
Solid report.
Good to know I must avoid all women but Peruvian or perhaps Argentinian.
Disappointed that there’s no scouting report on Venezuelan or Cubans

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
When I lived in CR, the natives always blamed the Nicos and others for their shortcomings in the economy....they also received much criticism for the crime....the police were grossly underpaid back then....not much they could do......forced the police to becoming more corrupt....heard things have improved a little.....

We're lucky in the States.

Members of fire and police departments will risk life and limb to serve and protect.

I get the feeling the police (la policia) here in Costa Rica are similar to mall cops.

JK, you living in Chepe or behind a gate in Escazu? Even though I enjoy going down there, just never felt like I would live there long term. Should spend some time in the neighboring countries JK, will see real third world. Ticos are like the Americans of the neighborhood, dealing with illegals and most don't want to work at anything other than services making a near US wage. Comfortable place, but not exactly what I wanted. I bought a condo in a big city in Mexico with few expats around, much more my speed.

As for the language skills, it's simple. Throw yourself into the pool and see if you can swim. Spend one hour a day studying your Spanish and then go back to 23 hours in English doesn't work for you just like how the locals there try the opposite trying to learn English and find they can't. I leaned much of my Spanish conversation skills from being with people that don't speak English. Too easy to stop learning even when you are with locals because they want to practice English.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good advice, WildBill.

All the bookmakers live behind a gate in Escazu.

It's the Beverly Hills of Costa Rica.

I prefer the mean streets of San Jose.

Though once the sun goes down, I take cover.

Hehe.

I've been told that if you're alone at night, you must assume everyone is a criminal.

Like boxing, protect yourself at all times.

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
JK. If you really want to learn Spanish I highly recommend a school named Intensa. There is one in San Jose a few blocks before the San Pedro Mall. When I moved to Costa Rica in 1997 I went to classes there for a few months, 5 days a week, 4 hours a day. Plus homework. Best investment I ever made. It enabled me to work in other Spanish speaking countries for good salaries, in the sports book industry. Plus greatly enhanced my life in CR. Check it out. After day one English is not spoken. Hence the school name.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
JK. If you really want to learn Spanish I highly recommend a school named Intensa. There is one in San Jose a few blocks before the San Pedro Mall. When I moved to Costa Rica in 1997 I went to classes there for a few months, 5 days a week, 4 hours a day. Plus homework. Best investment I ever made. It enabled me to work in other Spanish speaking countries for good salaries, in the sports book industry. Plus greatly enhanced my life in CR. Check it out. After day one English is not spoken. Hence the school name.

From one former ballpark usher to another, exactly the type of recommendation I was seeking.

Thanks for the heads-up, BAGGER.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Just looked at the Intensa website, BAGGER.

A photo shows three attractive young girls with drinks in hand promising intense oral practice.

Are you sure this is a legitimate business?

Hahaha.

1582515008990.png

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
Haha, yes there are a lot of college students from the US gaining credit for studying abroad. I was 47 when I attended but there were a few older than me. Coffee breaks were fun.

JK, you still down enjoying Pura Vida? I spent two weeks out of the US, but had to come back a few days ago to take care of some things and the society here is so toxic. Between the ridiculous fear of Coronavirus coming to get you being on everyone's mind, and the endless nonsense about politics I'm sure you will get the same desire to bury your face in your palms after a day or two back.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Heading back to Las Vegas in late April, WildBill.

Only 42 days left in Costa Rica.

I'll be back again in August.

Love the tropical climate here.

Like you, I appreciate the laid-back attitudes and way of life outside the U.S.

I play pick-up basketball every Monday night at Pan-American School in Belen.

Also hoop it up at the Costa Rica Tennis Club and La Sabana Park.

Enjoy competing while I still have juice in my legs.

A fellow American last week told me the locals here (the ticos) like to play the gringos.

More precisely, they like to beat the gringos.

Not many here in Costa Rica can play the game.