Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It's gonna be devastating for Uncle Joe. This is Our side pointing out his numerous instances of Senility. Imagine what the other side will do with their commercials. And our only retort will be, yeah, but your guy is senile too. :eek:

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's gonna be devastating for Uncle Joe. This is Our side pointing out his numerous instances of Senility. Imagine what the other side will do with their commercials. And our only retort will be, yeah, but your guy is senile too. :eek:
Except Trump isn't senile, he's many things, an asshole, a braggart, a know it all, but he's actually quite sharp for his age.

A local reporter was on the radio today, the guy interviewed bernie at a rally up here a couple days ago, he said that there was a big difference between interviewing Trump and Sanders. He said Trump was very friendly, made a lot of small talk, at least acted like he didn't mind talking, he said bernie was the opposite, just ask me the questions and let me get out of here.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Except Trump isn't senile, he's many things, an asshole, a braggart, a know it all, but he's actually quite sharp for his age.

A local reporter was on the radio today, the guy interviewed bernie at a rally up here a couple days ago, he said that there was a big difference between interviewing Trump and Sanders. He said Trump was very friendly, made a lot of small talk, at least acted like he didn't mind talking, he said bernie was the opposite, just ask me the questions and let me get out of here.
He definitely shows some early onset signs occasionally. But nowhere near as bad or as numerous as Biden.

A local conservative reporter had good things to say about trump and we are supposed to take that at face value?

You still believe trump is a lock to win Minnesota?

Trump says the virus death rate of 3.4% the W.H.O. gave out was a false number

Said many people with the virus are getting better by just sitting around or actually going to work

During a serious crisis this man pulls stuff completely out of his ass that isn't true.

What an incompetent, reckless clown show

mr merlin

EOG Master
A local conservative reporter had good things to say about trump and we are supposed to take that at face value?

The reporter isn't conservative, rather liberal IMO. And he didn't say good things about trump, he was remarking on bernies demeanor mainly.

I never said trump was a lock, I said he "could" easily win, he was within 1% last time.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Said many people with the virus are getting better by just sitting around or actually going to work

During a serious crisis this man pulls stuff completely out of his ass that isn't true.

I heard his interview, Trump is correct(as he almost always is), he was referring to the fact that many people apparently get the virus and either dont get sick at all, or their symptoms are mild, so they never go to the dr, never seek any care. Those people are never included in any stats.

The airwaves have been filled with experts making that exact same argument for the last couple weeks.

boston massacre

EOG Master

We don't take anything at face Value that a CNN or an MSNBC Reports about Trump.

Remember He Colluded with the Russians to Win the Election ?

Bad Stuff, if it was True.

Spent 32 Million to Investigate it.

FAKE NEWS AMERICA !

We don't take anything at face Value that a CNN or an MSNBC Reports about Trump.

Remember He Colluded with the Russians to Win the Election ?

Bad Stuff, if it was True.

Spent 32 Million to Investigate it.

FAKE NEWS AMERICA !

Meh-trump attempted to blackmail a foreign government for assistance in his election.

The reporter isn't conservative, rather liberal IMO. And he didn't say good things about trump, he was remarking on bernies demeanor mainly.

I never said trump was a lock, I said he "could" easily win, he was within 1% last time.

You’re a Minnesota guy and have your finger on the pulse of the state it seems. Would you like to wager on who carries Minnesota in the general election?

blueline

EOG Master

contrast that absurdity with

@BarackObama

·
23h

Protect yourself and your community from coronavirus with common sense precautions: wash your hands, stay home when sick and listen to the
@CDCgov
and local health authorities. Save the masks for health care workers. Let’s stay calm, listen to the experts, and follow the science.

boston massacre

EOG Master
And the R’s still have a mentally ill clown show at the top.

Going Against a Communist or a Demented Influence Peddling Piece of Stale Bread, who Lands in Des Moines, and then proceeds to tell the People of Ohio, that he wants to Appoint a Black Woman to be the first one in the United States Senate , because there has been 150 Million Americans killed since 2007 by Gun Violence, while waiting for SUPER THURSDAY to arrive, so that he can do an interview on Fox with Chuck Wallace, while Chris Todd of MSNBC is waiting, so that he can introduce his wife as his sister, and his sister as his wife while on stage in L.A., so that he can separate the Truths from the Facts, because he wanted to tell the Irish Prime Minister for God to rest his mother's Soul, while she was still ALIVE, because he wanted to applaud State Senator Chuck Graham of Missouri, and have him STAND UP because he is a Paraplegic and confined to a Wheelchair, while he works to tackle the number issue facing middle class America, which is the 3 Letter Word J O B S. and PLAGIARIZES a Law School Paper while running for POTUS in 1988.

Why do viruses, global warming, medical decisions, and a multitude of other things always have to be politicized these days? The tens of millions of us in the middle are just plain sick of both sides. All the worries about how this guy or that guy is a threat to society, blah blah blah. You all realize how stupid you look when you do dumb shit like call the stock market the responsibility of Obama or Trump?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Why do viruses, global warming, medical decisions, and a multitude of other things always have to be politicized these days? The tens of millions of us in the middle are just plain sick of both sides. All the worries about how this guy or that guy is a threat to society, blah blah blah. You all realize how stupid you look when you do dumb shit like call the stock market the responsibility of Obama or Trump?

The left is mentally ill, hate for Trump is all they have, rational thought is impossible for them, it really is.

Going Against a Communist or a Demented Influence Peddling Piece of Stale Bread, who Lands in Des Moines, and then proceeds to tell the People of Ohio, that he wants to Appoint a Black Woman to be the first one in the United States Senate , because there has been 150 Million Americans killed since 2007 by Gun Violence, while waiting for SUPER THURSDAY to arrive, so that he can do an interview on Fox with Chuck Wallace, while Chris Todd of MSNBC is waiting, so that he can introduce his wife as his sister, and his sister as his wife while on stage in L.A., so that he can separate the Truths from the Facts, because he wanted to tell the Irish Prime Minister for God to rest his mother's Soul, while she was still ALIVE, because he wanted to applaud State Senator Chuck Graham of Missouri, and have him STAND UP because he is a Paraplegic and confined to a Wheelchair, while he works to tackle the number issue facing middle class America, which is the 3 Letter Word J O B S. and PLAGIARIZES a Law School Paper while running for POTUS in 1988.

I’m surprised they never taught you how to use proper use of capitalization for your grammar during your grade school years.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Cool story-the turnout yesterday was bigger than the record Super Tuesday of 2008-Hillary was very unpopular with so many in the party.

They ended up with the candidate trump tried to blackmail a foreign country to defeat. They ended up with a candidate that trump was obsessively up late at night whining about in his tweets.

They didn’t end up with the candidate you were rooting for

View attachment 7460162
I remember seeing numbers similar top this about 3.5 years ago.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Amen

I'm still spending that money i won off you last time fella.
How many points you want to give me?

Haha-i was willing to bet 5K with you and damn glad you were only willing to bet 5 bucks

Points? You told us trump would win Minnesota and now you want plus odds? Wavering on your confidence?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Haha-true

I don’t think the country realized how truly incompetent he is. Trump received all the late breaking votes. I think it’ll be the opposite in November
I think they were more closet trump voters than there will be this time around as well.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The left is mentally ill, hate for Trump is all they have, rational thought is impossible for them, it really is.

So Pedophiles, people that steal millions from charity, people that steal hundreds of millions from students, and people that admit to being serial sexual assaulter's shouldn't be hated? Why?