Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

MrTop

EOG Master
Correct-not happy about that deal at all

The reason why it was done was the US thought that it would turn china into a country like south korea . Meaning it would topple the communist government. Instead it backfired. It made china stronger and now the US has a problem in the south china sea which is a very important trade area in the world. This has nothing to do with democrats or republicans both sides wanted this to happen. Many people in the US do not know this at all. I wonder what the Cia thought about the plan

railbird

EOG Master
The reason why it was done was the US thought that it would turn china into a country like south korea . Meaning it would topple the communist government. Instead it backfired. It made china stronger and now the US has a problem in the south china sea which is a very important trade area in the world. This has nothing to do with democrats or republicans both sides wanted this to happen. Many people in the US do not know this at all. I wonder what the Cia thought about the plan
It can only happen in christian nations

Totally with you on this. It went way beyond D’s and R’s like you say. It was more of a globally backed deal implemented by orgs such as the CFR and the like.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Whatever was there before, is being replaced with a WALL.

Existing Structures ?????????????????????

Show me some Existing Structures that are going to be replaced.

I'm Showing you Photos of a WALL.

What were the Existing Structures ?

A Wooden Picket Fence, that kept out Mexican Poodle Dogs ?

Boston Massacre, a so called American that likes pedophiles, rapist and known crooks that steal millions from charity. Not only a so called American, an awful American, a Deplorable!

kane

EOG master
I'm really looking forward to see the big, enthusiastic Biden rallies coming up, it should be quite exciting. LOL

Biden doesn't need to hold rallies to make himself feel secure like your pathological lying hero, he'll be holding one giant rally on election day, and that's good enough

kane

EOG master
Keep telling yourself that, hillary did.

Hillary was the most unfavorable candidate to ever run for the WH, and she got 3 Million more votes, and she also ran a bad campaign and took several states for granted, as long as Biden doesn't assume he'll win, like she did, he'll be just fine

blueline

EOG Master
Biden would have to start dropping n-bombs
and they would have to find a klan robe in his home for him to lose the black vote

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bernie -

"Vice President Biden. I see the math. I know the score. I have no realistic path. I am going to ask you one question. If you get it right, I will concede, shake your hand, walk off the stage. What year did Obama win his first presidential election?"

Joey answers 2008, shake his hand and walk off. Same thing. Going to lose anyway. He can't answer, you have new life.

Bernie -

"Vice President Biden. I see the math. I know the score. I have no realistic path. I am going to ask you one question. If you get it right, I will concede, shake your hand, walk off the stage. What year did Obama win his first presidential election?"

Joey answers 2008, shake his hand and walk off. Same thing. Going to lose anyway. He can't answer, you have new life.
Bernie needs to go dirty. Only chance. Do same thing Trump will do. How about this next debate. Ask him what year Obama was elected. 50% chance Joe doesn't know.

Trump is even more senile than Biden

It's Great to see the Anger.

Losers have Anger.

You are a complete ZERO.

Your Anger equals Trump success.

Winners Celebrate.

Looking forward to observing more of your anger.

It Results in more winning for me and this Great President.

AS THE TRUMP TRAIN ROLLS ON !

More Anger and Misery needed.

Classic projection on your part

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hillary was the most unfavorable candidate to ever run for the WH, and she got 3 Million more votes, and she also ran a bad campaign and took several states for granted, as long as Biden doesn't assume he'll win, like she did, he'll be just fine

Hillary's the most investigated innocent person in the world. That's how the criminal RepubliCons project! Now it's Hunter's turn.

"I love Wikileaks". The treasonous RepubliCons!

kane

EOG master

blueline

EOG Master
None of these facts stopped the president from patting himself on the back as he bragged about being as smart as the public health experts tasked with handling the situation.

“People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” Trump said during a press briefing at the CDC. “Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

I agree. Unfortunately there is a big sector of the media that wants him to fail badly - and will promote it.

There’s also a lot of his cult base that buys into the bullshit he’s been throwing around about the virus. He truly believes he’s smarter than doctors and scientists on this matter.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I agree. Unfortunately there is a big sector of the media that wants him to fail badly - and will promote it.

Wants him to fail badly? LOL, LOL, LOL. Believe me he has been a colossal failure. Anyone with half a brain knows this. Unfortunately the only exposure a third of this country gets is Fox News. Besides that a large percentage of the country is also exposed to conservative radio, christian radio. There is very little progressive and liberal talk radio available.

I remember when you said Trump was internationally brilliant. You were agreeing with Iwish. You tried to walk it back when it was obvious he wasn't brilliant. But we know better, you're Trump's blind defender!

kane

EOG master
None of these facts stopped the president from patting himself on the back as he bragged about being as smart as the public health experts tasked with handling the situation.

“People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” Trump said during a press briefing at the CDC. “Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

Every time the pathological liar opens his mouth, he embarrasses himself and the country

boston massacre

EOG Master
Every time the pathological liar opens his mouth, he embarrasses himself and the country

You're Right.

Every time that Piece of Shit Scum Fuck Adam Shit Opens his Mouth, it's a Lie.

When Trump gets Him in a Room by Himself, He'll Rip that Punk's Adams Apple Right out of His Throat.

You're Right.

Every time that Piece of Shit Scum Fuck Adam Shit Opens his Mouth, it's a Lie.

When Trump gets Him in a Room by Himself, He'll Rip that Punk's Adams Apple Right out of His Throat.

Adam Schiff does triathlons. Trumps most rigorous exercise is stuffing Big Macs into his obese body.

boston massacre

EOG Master
There’s also a lot of his cult base that buys into the bullshit he’s been throwing around about the virus. He truly believes he’s smarter than doctors and scientists on this matter.

The Communist's Cult Base doesn't understand. Nothing is Free. It's Possible They might Learn that after Finishing College.

The Demented One will Garner the Vote of THE DEMENTED.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Adam Schiff does triathlons. Trumps most rigorous exercise is stuffing Big Macs into his obese body.

Trump is a fat slob bully. Trump and Schiff should fight for charity. There's a big age difference so to make it fair Schiff would have to fight with one hand behind his back. Trump has a big weight advantage so he would have to fight with a Big Mac in one hand. Give me Schiff for the limit.