The EOG Octagon (SLEEPY v VIEJO DINOSAUR)

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Octagon summary (16 matches + 1 in progress):

Entrant Win Loss Shots NetAmtK
EJD 3 1 4 3.5
Ron Boyles 3 1 4 3.5
JK 3 2 5 2.5
Railbird 4 4 8 2
Sleepy 1 0 2 1.5
ZzyzxRoad 1 1 2 0.5
RichSox24 1 1 2 0.5

Viejo 0 0 1 0
Jammer 0 1 1 -1
Factsman 0 1 1 -1
"1" 0 1 1 -1
Heim 0 1 1 -1
Rainin3s 0 2 2 -2

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Octagon summary (16 matches + 1 in progress):

Entrant Win Loss Shots NetAmtK
EJD 3 1 4 3.5
Ron Boyles 3 1 4 3.5
JK 3 2 5 2.5
Railbird 4 4 8 2
Sleepy 1 0 2 1.5
ZzyzxRoad 1 1 2 0.5
RichSox24 1 1 2 0.5

Viejo 0 0 1 0
Jammer 0 1 1 -1
Factsman 0 1 1 -1
"1" 0 1 1 -1
Heim 0 1 1 -1
Rainin3s 0 2 2 -2

so rail is the biggest loser.

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
Your last 2 plays shouldn't be allowed at those lines since they didn't exist at the time you posted them.

The Westgate closes their wagering @ 11 p.m. and reopens @ 8 a.m.

The lines you posted existed at the Westgate @ 11 p.m. when they closed. You posted the plays 4 hours later at "stale lines".

At the time you posted the plays the Clemson total had already dropped to 131 and the Old Dom total had dropped to 130 at books which were open at that time.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Your last 2 plays shouldn't be allowed at those lines since they didn't exist at the time you posted them.

The Westgate closes their wagering @ 11 p.m. and reopens @ 8 a.m.

The lines you posted existed at the Westgate @ 11 p.m. when they closed. You posted the plays 4 hours later at "stale lines".

At the time you posted the plays the Clemson total had already dropped to 131 and the Old Dom total had dropped to 130 at books which were open at that time.

The challenge flag is out.....

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Westgate does close late at night so scrubs has a valid point. However unless you live in Vegas, with an account, at that book, you wouldn't know.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
You have a valid point, too. Sleepy may have not have known the lines were stale.
Were the bets a a available on the app after the physical book is closed?

If not there are valid points and the plays should not count or count against him as losses for a rules violation.

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
Bets are not available on Westgate app after 11 p.m.

App bets become available shortly after the sportbook physically opens @ 8a.m.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Westgate does close late at night so scrubs has a valid point. However unless you live in Vegas, with an account, at that book, you wouldn't know.

Its a fairly common tout trick at Vegasinsider to use lines at Nevada books that are closed. This was discussed at length in several EOG threads between Groovinmahovin, Paul Bovi, et al, and myself. Not only the Westgate, but Reno books that were closed like Atlantis and Peppermill were used by VegasInsider.

John Kelly may plead ignorance, but John tends to gloss over such details. I believe he knew the Westgate and most Nevada books close around 9-11pm.

OTOH, Sleepy may plead ignorance and I probably would give him the benefit of the doubt.

railbird

EOG Master
Its a fairly common tout trick at Vegasinsider to use lines at Nevada books that are closed. This was discussed at length in several EOG threads between Groovinmahovin, Paul Bovi, et al, and myself. Not only the Westgate, but Reno books that were closed like Atlantis and Peppermill were used by VegasInsider.

John Kelly may plead ignorance, but John tends to gloss over such details. I believe he knew the Westgate and most Nevada books close around 9-11pm.

OTOH, Sleepy may plead ignorance and I probably would give him the benefit of the doubt.
not ignorant, is a tout hound and a steam chaser