Here is the next president of our country:

i am not saying who is going to win but, why would he take harris when California is going blue at this time??? california is a free spot the the bingo board.. he takes her cause she is black?

i think anyone but harris he should take. Trump cannot win california... biden wins cali EZ

I agree with some of your points.

He’s taking a woman and I believe he will take a black womean and I can’t think of another strong candidate that fits both beside Stacy
Abrams. Abrams doesn’t have the comparable experience to take over as POTUS that Harris does

Last edited:
100% agree. He has to take someone from a State that Hillary lost in 2016 to try and get it back. A key state, too. CA does nothing to help him since, as you said, CA will be BLUE no matter who the Veep is

VP’s haven’t been selected based on winning a specific state for quite a long time. If that were still intact Sherrod Brown would be the obvious choice for VP this year.

This election will be decided by suburban women and getting out the vote. Blacks didn’t show up to vote for Hillary like she expected

MrTop

EOG Master
VP’s haven’t been selected based on winning a specific state for quite a long time. If that were still intact Sherrod Brown would be the obvious choice for VP this year.

This election will be decided by suburban women and getting out the vote. Blacks didn’t show up to vote for Hillary like she expected

Vp in my opinion has been taken cause of winning a state... My selection is Michele Obama for VP

MrTop

EOG Master

obama could not run anymore...that is why they did not go out and vote

MrTop

EOG Master
Not quite sure I’m understanding you here. I haven’t seen any VP betting odds. I’m just confident on my Harris prediction and offering even odds against the field

i think you would be a dog against the field. I am not really following it like you but isn't the field usually a favorite?

blueline

EOG Master
dont know when this was updated

Odds For The Joe Biden Vice President Pick

• Amy Klobuchar +220
  • Kamala Harris +300
  • Stacey Abrams +325
  • Elizabeth Warren +525
  • Pete Buttigieg +750
  • Catherine Cortez Masto +1200
  • Michelle Obama +1800

common guy

EOG Senior Member
Newsom is the current President of a 40 million personcoastal nation. His amazing mind,leadership and oratory skills would be wasted trying to guide a flyover nation of hotdog eating alcoholics. His leadership was on display at todays press conference that was on simultaneously with the totally clueless white house group. The way Newsom is coordinating top scientists,doctors and private tech to battle covid-19 offers our greatest hope the US has at not being worse off than china/italy. Diaper DonTrump and in way over his head Pence dont have a prayer at slowing this pandemic-in fact the have exacerbated the fuck out of things.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
i am not saying who is going to win but, why would he take harris when California is going blue at this time??? california is a free spot the the bingo board.. he takes her cause she is black?

i think anyone but harris he should take. Trump cannot win california... biden wins cali EZ
She did poorly with the blacks, would not be a wise move IMO.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Agree. TBH, not sure why blacks would vote D. Trump has done more for them, but the suburban women's vote will be easier to count on, and switch back to D.

railbird

EOG Master
Kamala aint gonna get any more black votes than Joe already has. Warren probably wouldnt accept and they dont mesh, but that would be his best shot. I think he picks klobuchar or baby chance its hillary.

harris 2-1
amy 3-1
abrams 4-1
warren 12-1
clinton 16-1
whitmer 20-1
m.obama 25-1

current ladbrokes

Thanks Top-I'm still willing to make a wager with Harris vs Field but considering the gloomy times we are in at the current moment I'd be more inclined to make a friendly fun type of bet if you are?

blueline

EOG Master
as of this evening @ BM

US 2020 ELECTIONS - DEMOCRATIC VICE PRESIDENT NOMINEE
Kamala Harris+181
Amy Klobuchar+240
Stacey Abrams+550
Elizabeth Warren+1150
Hillary Clinton+2300
Val Demings+1800
Tammy Baldwin+2200
Tammy Duckworth+3500
Michelle Obama+1417
Gretchen Whitmer+3073
Catherine Cortez Masto+3073

railbird

EOG Master
Vp in my opinion has been taken cause of winning a state... My selection is Michele Obama for VP
You mean Mike Robinson? if creepy joe dies do you really want Mike Robinson running the country?

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
as of this evening @ BM

Kamala Harris+181
Amy Klobuchar+240
Stacey Abrams+550
Elizabeth Warren+1150
Hillary Clinton+2300
Val Demings+1800
Tammy Baldwin+2200
Tammy Duckworth+3500
Michelle Obama+1417
Gretchen Whitmer+3073
Catherine Cortez Masto+3073

Val Demings is a name that sounds like it belongs in the NFL or NBA.

railbird

EOG Master
Kamal
as of this evening @ BM

Kamala Harris+181
Amy Klobuchar+240
Stacey Abrams+550
Elizabeth Warren+1150
Hillary Clinton+2300
Val Demings+1800
Tammy Baldwin+2200