Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Cases in the US have more than doubled since Wednesday, that doesn't mean the same day someone tests positive they die, you could have the virus today and die next week. The fact that cases in this country have more than doubled in two days means there will be more deaths, of course the majority of people won't die, but as we get more and more people test positive, the death toll will rise. I pray to God Raiders estimate of less than 3,000 comes true, but I don't think so

yesterday 4,530
today so far 4,332 and we tested more today.

4 total deaths in Illinois. My kids haven't gone to school in a week. Baseball practices and all other activities canceled. Restaurants and many other businesses closed. Lock down starts tomorrow. People over 60 don't go out of the house. My parents never leave the house, they order groceries online and it's delivered to them. Where are the deaths going to come from?

The US will have less than 50 deaths today because of Trump's China ban. Italy has over 6,000 today because they put their ban in later.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Roughly 5300 new cases so far, we'll pass italy tomorrow for most in the world and never look back.

I also see 45 deaths today, we'll be over 100 daily by mon or tues.

Dr Fauci seems to be the only person working in the White House with any common sense regarding this crisis.

I am fearful trump will fire Fauci once he sees this reaction to one of trumps many ridiculous comments during today's presser. Fauci has stressed the importance of not touching our faces at the moment but it was too much for him.

IMG_0034.PNG

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Dr Fauci seems to be the only person working in the White House with any common sense regarding this crisis.

I am fearful trump will fire Fauci once he sees this reaction to one of trumps many ridiculous comments during today's presser. Fauci has stressed the importance of not touching our faces at the moment but it was too much for him.

View attachment 7460410

Fauci is basically telling it how it is, no strings attached. Thats what people need at this time.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Trump will keep Dr, Fauci through the "end" of this virus and then he'll be fired. The "end" of the virus may have a couple of different definations, but likely a few days with no new positives.

Fauci is basically telling it how it is, no strings attached. Thats what people need at this time.

That's the problem. Loyalty to trump over the American people is what's most important in the presidents eyes.

I lost count how many times today Fauci would state facts and trump would immediately respond with false information contradicting what the doctor had just said.

waco

EOG Dedicated
Whats going to happen soon is hospital workers cant get protection, Many nurses and doctors are going to get virus and the hospital is going to have to be under quarantine. You heard it here. Its only a matter of time!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Bushay's post 642 sums up Trump's handling of this perfectly, just imagine if he took the virus seriously back in January, we'd be miles ahead fighting this than we are now

Miles Ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're Full of Shit.

Nobody on the Planet Earth has a Handle on this thing yet.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
t isn't enough just to track deaths, we need to track total cases, someone might have the virus and not die from it, but that person might give it to someone else who will die from it. Young people aren't as concerned since they're highly unlikely to die from it, but they can pass it on to their parents or grandparents who might

The virus has already mutated into two strains and could mutate into a strain that could more adversely affect "younger" people. It's certainly possible. How likely it is to do so, I'm not in a position to say.

My parents never leave the house, they order groceries online and it's delivered to them.

I've seen many older people in the stores -- one older man hording 8 loves of cheap white sandwich bread -- hard to figure how he'll eat it all before the bread becomes stale.

boston massacre

EOG Master