Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

blueline

EOG Master
Intelligence agencies “have been warning on this since January,” a U.S. official who had access to reports given to Congress and Trump officials told the Post.
“Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were — they just couldn’t get him to do anything about it,” the official said. “The system was blinking red.”

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Level of concern about the "Virus"? About a 3.

Level of concern about the fallout from this? 9.5.

Real or manufactured this garbage is changing the world forever.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Fuck Him.

He's an Anti-Trump Little Pussy just like you.
Lol. Your off your meds again. Get some help. Watching your posts is no different than watching Gabe go thru his mental breakdown. I’d be funny if it wasnt so sad. Try and keep your composure guy. If Agent Orange caused this, I’m sure the VA can help. You have to want some help first though.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Dip shit gov of CA just ordered all bars closed.
The idea of Crowd Immunisation is that Virus's weaken naturally. An engineer in UK made a utube about this. In China at the epicenter it took 2-1/2 months but you have weaker derivatives of the Virus passing the immunization without side effects. Its in full remission in China and likely in a few weeks the US will have the same decline. Closing down bars probably does little good and some immunologists suggest it would only slow the natural crowd immunity.

railbird

EOG Master
Intelligence agencies “have been warning on this since January,” a U.S. official who had access to reports given to Congress and Trump officials told the Post.
“Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were — they just couldn’t get him to do anything about it,” the official said. “The system was blinking red.”
I thought he was slow to ban China myself, but Hillary wouldnt have done it until after valentines day, she is always blabbing racism

MrTop

EOG Master
this is not the flu. Something went wrong in china. They probably were making something in a lab it went bad. I read on the internet if you have AB or O+ blood you are least to get it.

Last edited:

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
What are the odds that an EOG poster tests positive?

I would say it's at least 60-70% likely that I already had it.

New Orleans has become a big-time hotspot. Actual numbers won't approach the huge cities because we're a much smaller metro area but on a per-capita basis it's bad here.

Mardi Gras is the culprit as the seeder mechanism. Huge influx of people from all over the country/world.

I had a buddy in town that weekend as part of a bachelor party. 6 guys total, 5 were from CA. I was hanging out with them that whole weekend.

On Feb. 22, one of the guys fell very, very ill. Flu-like symptoms, but no vomiting.

On the 26th, (Ash Wednesday) I fell ill. Flu-like symptoms as well, but this was different. The muscle/joint aches were worse than I ever experienced with the flu, and there was no vomiting.

I had 2 days of really high (102+) fever and chills.

I self-medicated with OTC stuff and was better by early the following week.

I'm hoping that antibody test being developed in the UK becomes widely available. I'll be first in line.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I remember back in the 80’s when Chicago had the great Tylenol Scare. There was a nut who placed
Cyanide in the capsules, roughly 10 died. Now it’s a great uncertainty that someone would die, like now. It also doesn’t mean I want to hang out in crowded places right now when there is a lot of uncertainty about this virus.

Valuist

EOG Master
I would say it's at least 60-70% likely that I already had it.

New Orleans has become a big-time hotspot. Actual numbers won't approach the huge cities because we're a much smaller metro area but on a per-capita basis it's bad here.

Mardi Gras is the culprit as the seeder mechanism. Huge influx of people from all over the country/world.

I had a buddy in town that weekend as part of a bachelor party. 6 guys total, 5 were from CA. I was hanging out with them that whole weekend.

On Feb. 22, one of the guys fell very, very ill. Flu-like symptoms, but no vomiting.

On the 26th, (Ash Wednesday) I fell ill. Flu-like symptoms as well, but this was different. The muscle/joint aches were worse than I ever experienced with the flu, and there was no vomiting.

I had 2 days of really high (102+) fever and chills.

I self-medicated with OTC stuff and was better by early the following week.

I'm hoping that antibody test being developed in the UK becomes widely available. I'll be first in line.

Vomiting is not a symptom of the Coronavirus. It is an upper respiratory disease.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Instead of lockdowns they should be doing seal offs of unaffected areas, huge areas largely in rural areas could be sealed off, allowing them to live completely normal lives, measures could easily be taken for shipments, etc.

Instead of lockdowns they should be doing seal offs of unaffected areas, huge areas largely in rural areas could be sealed off, allowing them to live completely normal lives, measures could easily be taken for shipments, etc.
This will all be over in one week except for NYC.

Valuist

EOG Master
Stephen Leeb about to throw some serious cold water on the darkest of predictions. He brings up Germany and Israel, which have very low death rates. Israel with over 700 cases hasn't had a death. What's in common? Bayer, a German company, is the manufacturer of chloroquine. Teva, a company based in Israel, is the manufacturer of the generic version. Both counties have been successfully treating patients with the drug.

https://kingworldnews.com/dr-stephen-leeb-3-21-2020/

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Stephen Leeb about to throw some serious cold water on the darkest of predictions. He brings up Germany and Israel, which have very low death rates. Israel with over 700 cases hasn't had a death. What's in common? Bayer, a German company, is the manufacturer of chloroquine. Teva, a company based in Israel, is the manufacturer of the generic version. Both counties have been successfully treating patients with the drug.

https://kingworldnews.com/dr-stephen-leeb-3-21-2020/
are these countries that live in purell and hand sanitizing world?

You know one country that isn't being effected...mexico.

they have some strong immune systems by not living in this germ free lifestyle.

kane

EOG master
He disagreed in January.

Speaking of January, there's a new report out saying the president and his administration were warned about an upcoming pandemic in January, Trump chose to ignore the report however. He was weeks late in dealing with the virus, had he taken steps immediately after being warned, we'd be in a much better place right now. I know your job is to spin and protect the president at all costs, so I assume you'll call the report fake news, the alt right's go to move, but the fact remains Trump's delay in dealing with the virus has cost American lives and has put us in a bad position

Speaking of January, there's a new report out saying the president and his administration were warned about an upcoming pandemic in January, Trump chose to ignore the report however. He was weeks late in dealing with the virus, had he taken steps immediately after being warned, we'd be in a much better place right now. I know your job is to spin and protect the president at all costs, so I assume you'll call the report fake news, the alt right's go to move, but the fact remains Trump's delay in dealing with the virus has cost American lives and has put us in a bad position
Biden was against the ban. Most democrats were against the January ban.

Valuist

EOG Master
are these countries that live in purell and hand sanitizing world?

You know one country that isn't being effected...mexico.

they have some strong immune systems by not living in this germ free lifestyle.

I have a theory. Israel and Mexico are very dry, arid regions. Seattle gets about as much rain as anywhere in US. Florida and Arizona are both loaded with old people. Florida, with high humidity and considerable rainfall, has been hit much harder than Arizona. It could just be coincidental, but it's possible the virus can thrive in certain climates.

kane

EOG master
our orange hero saving lives

After China reported the outbreak of a new coronavirus in December, U.S. intelligence agencies repeatedly warned the Trump administration in classified messages about the potentially devastating threat, The Washington Post reported Friday. Yet President Donald Trump largely ignored the warnings and delayed action that might have slowed the spread of the COVID-19 disease, according to the newspaper.
Intelligence reports warned that China initially appeared to be minimizing the danger of the virus but that the U.S. would be wise to prepare for a likely pandemic. Yet Trump shrugged off the intelligence and repeatedly assured the public that coronavirus was nothing to worry about

I just posted this, I didn't realize you beat me to it. Of course the Trump supporters and alt right media will call this fake news and quickly dismiss it, but facts are facts. This reminds me of when W got classified reports titled "Bin Laden determined to strike in the US", and took those reports and threw them in the trash, and the rest is history. The Trump supporters will say fake news since that's what they do whenever there's a negative report about their hero. The fact that Trump thought the virus was a hoax started by the Democrats, then said it would go away on it's own like a miracle let's you know he never took it seriously, so the fact that he ignored what US intelligence warned him about is not the least bit surprising