Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
We're at the beginning of the curve — we're nowhere near the apex," Whitmer said in an interview on MSNBC. "And so it is a dire situation right now. That's why we're calling on our residents to do their part by staying at home."

Over the past week, Michigan has risen to become the state with the fifth-highest number of coronavirus cases, behind New York with more than 25,665 cases and 218 deaths, New Jersey, California and Washington state.​
and

Many hospitals in Southeast Michigan, including eight-hospital Beaumont Health, have said they are nearly at bed capacity the past several days due to the surge in COVID-19 positive patients as the virus spreads through the community.​

We're at the beginning of the curve — we're nowhere near the apex," Whitmer said in an interview on MSNBC. "And so it is a dire situation right now. That's why we're calling on our residents to do their part by staying at home."​
Over the past week, Michigan has risen to become the state with the fifth-highest number of coronavirus cases, behind New York with more than 25,665 cases and 218 deaths, New Jersey, California and Washington state.​
and

Many hospitals in Southeast Michigan, including eight-hospital Beaumont Health, have said they are nearly at bed capacity the past several days due to the surge in COVID-19 positive patients as the virus spreads through the community.​
We aren't at the beginning of the curve . People have smartened up.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Only cities with a high density population are being hit.

yeah that should hold up

pretty sure we all know that no one except city slickers every get a cold or flu or any other airborne virus.

luckily all the roads, airports, and trains are on complete lock down out of every metropoliton area

kane

EOG master
kane past posting again, Too scared to make a prediction other than thinking Merlin was closer.

I don't make predictions on something I don't know anything about, you posted 1,500 deaths based on things Trump and right wing media said, neither of them took it seriously from the start, so you didn't either

cheapseats

EOG Master
I don't make predictions on something I don't know anything about, you posted 1,500 deaths based on things Trump and right wing media said, neither of them took it seriously from the start, so you didn't either
Yeah, then don't post fake news or comments thereof.

In January, President Trump banned all foreign nationals who were in China during the time of the coronavirus outbreak from entering the United States. Many pundits and health experts have since credited this decision with helping to slow the coronavirus pandemic on American shores.

However, at the time former vice president Joe Biden railed against the decision.

Whom better to have as president during thecoronavirus epidemic but a renowned germaphobe, the “build-the-wall” guy who refuses to kowtow to China?

It’s a unique set of characteristics showing that President Trump understood early the need for decisive measures such as travel restrictions on China, which he imposed in January.

Yet for that sensible decision — in defiance of the World Health Organization — he was criticized by Democrats such as Joe Biden as xenophobic, and by China as racist.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/01/criticisms-of-trumps-coronavirus-response-are-sickening-devine/

kane

EOG master
The cases aren't increasing, nor are the deaths. Just look at the numbers.

Good call, we've now surpassed Italy for the highest number of cases in the world, and for the fourth straight day the death toll has been the highest so far. Just look at the numbers.

kane- show me
Good call, we've now surpassed Italy for the highest number of cases in the world, and for the fourth straight day the death toll has been the highest so far. Just look at the numbers.
Was Trump called a racist for his ban or are you going to continue with fake news?

Not many agreed with Trump. WHO, democrats and some republicans disagreed.

Cases mean nothing. If you test more, there will be more cases. A comparison has to be made by population.

kane

EOG master
This will all be over in one week except for NYC.

Posted by Raiders last Saturday. Raiders, do you think it will all be over by this Saturday? Do you think this will all be over in the next two days? You seem to be the virus expert, so that's why I'm asking

Posted by Raiders last Saturday. Raiders, do you think it will all be over by this Saturday? Do you think this will all be over in the next two days? You seem to be the virus expert, so that's why I'm asking
I started a post asking you to make a prediction now because you always past post and criticize without making a prediction. Never change.