Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Just found out my brother has a fever and coughs. AND CANNOT GET TESTED!

To say we are scared would be an understatement

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just found out my brother has a fever and coughs. AND CANNOT GET TESTED!

To say we are scared would be an understatement
He'll be fine, most are, up here if you call them and have the symptoms, they wont test you, they tell you to stay home. only if you get worse will they bother.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Watching both Fox and CNN today, Fox looking at medicines in a positive way, hoping they help. CNN wants the medicines to fail.
If trump watched CNN on Tuesday night and copied exactly what they said he should be doing and on Wednesday would say EXACTLY what they said word for word CNN would still call him an idiot.

lmao.

#libtards

kane

EOG master
It's Donald Trump's fault.
If he wasn't racist, none of this would be happening.

The fact that he's a racist has nothing to do with it, the fact that he ignored his own advisors in January has a lot to do with it, the fact that he didn't take the virus seriously from the start has a lot to do with it, and the fact that he disbanded the NSC pandemic unit has a lot to do with ithttps://www.660citynews.com/2020/03/13/trump-disbanded-nsc-pandemic-unit-that-experts-had-praised/

kane

EOG master
"Public health and national security experts shake their heads when President Donald Trump says the coronavirus "came out of nowhere" and "blindsided the world."

"They've been worrying about the next pandemic for years and criticized the Trump administration's decision in 2018 to dismantle a National Security Council directorate at the White House charged for preparing for when, not if, another pandemic hit the nation."

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
I want all Trump supporters to click on the link I provided in post 1793, read the article, then let me know how Trump isn't to blame

kane

EOG master
"Trump's elimination of the office suggested, along with his proposed budget cuts for the CDC, that he did not see the threat of pandemics in the same way that many experts in the field did."

kane

EOG master
"One year later I was mystified when the White House dissolved the office, leaving the country less prepared for pandemics like Covid-19", Beth Cameron, the first director of the unit, wrote in an op-ed in the Washington Post."