Helping a guy, need some background

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Guy contacted me who is writing a book on the real life guy who claimed to be a lawyer in Chicago, but talked like someone who would need a lawyer every day of his life, instead of being one.

I'm told he was Javy Baez, Ronaldo, other names here, goes by KerryWoods something at OGD.

Anybody know any other names he used? Or point to any of his fuck your mama type threads.

It would be good to see the threads where his name was outed, and he screamed like a baby, but didn't deny that was his real name. That is the name of a lawyer in Chicago, but this author wants to make sure he has him pinned. From what I've been told, the guy knows his name, and he's using that name in the book.

kane

EOG master
Guy contacted me who is writing a book on the real life guy who claimed to be a lawyer in Chicago, but talked like someone who would need a lawyer every day of his life, instead of being one.

I'm told he was Javy Baez, Ronaldo, other names here, goes by KerryWoods something at OGD.

Anybody know any other names he used? Or point to any of his fuck your mama type threads.

It would be good to see the threads where his name was outed, and he screamed like a baby, but didn't deny that was his real name. That is the name of a lawyer in Chicago, but this author wants to make sure he has him pinned. From what I've been told, the guy knows his name, and he's using that name in the book.

Unfortunately John deleted those threads, I even offered to donate 500 to his charity of choice if would leave them up, but he deleted them

Unfortunately John deleted those threads, I even offered to donate 500 to his charity of choice if would leave them up, but he deleted them

Funniest part of that thread was how he played internet tough guy with most of the boards history and that turned him into the sniveling little boy that he is

kane

EOG master
Funniest part of that thread was how he played internet tough guy with most of the boards history and that turned him into the sniveling little boy that he is

It was so funny watching him go from member to member apologizing for all the shit he posted about them, once his personal info was released, he showed EOG exactly who he was, a coward who started begging people for forgiveness, the classic internet tough guy, talking a big game behind his keyboard

It was so funny watching him go from member to member apologizing for all the shit he posted about them, once his personal info was released, he showed EOG exactly who he was, a coward who started begging people for forgiveness, the classic internet tough guy, talking a big game behind his keyboard

If that wasn’t the funniest and most entertaining thread in this boards history I don’t know what is

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Too bad JK removed the one Kane is referencing. This is a pretty decent one. Fruity, Screech Looking idiot wanted to have other males rate his looks. Kane and McIrish in this thread are particularly hysterically funny, among others. http://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/guys-i-just-took-a-quick-photo-please-rate-me-brahs.365917/

Seemed to me and a few others here that Javy was probably gay and being in the closet was what created so much of his hostility. His insults were far too often of homoerotic nature for a straight person to throw out there.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Too bad JK removed the one Kane is referencing. This is a pretty decent one. Fruity, Screech Looking idiot wanted to have other males rate his looks. Kane and McIrish in this thread are particularly hysterically funny, among others. http://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/guys-i-just-took-a-quick-photo-please-rate-me-brahs.365917/
Much information for the book in that thread. The McIrish owned him. The picture, is it the one where he is at a ball game with a woman whose face is blocked out? The author has that one, but why is it not in the thread? This one...https://i.postimg.cc/YqpS7C79/javy-girl.jpg

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Much information for the book in that thread. The McIrish owned him. The picture, is it the one where he is at a ball game with a woman whose face is blocked out? The author has that one, but why is it not in the thread?

That's him, rumor has it he blacked out the "girls" face due to her being a tranny, but like I say, just a rumor, wouldn't matter to me anyway, I don't judge people. Not sure why the pic was removed. McIrish nailed it when he called him Screech, he could be his double

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
That person is or says he is a lawyer in Chicago. He seems like a person with bad psychology. He is crazy at OGD. Like a Trump in the forums.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Today, 03:31 PM
[TABLE]

kerrywoodwins20

[/TABLE]

Re: They are looking for you at EOG Javy
Good find black cloud.

You’ve been around the forums a while, have you ever seen anything more pathetic than that thread? Be honest.

Heisenberg, Kane, and the Ronaldo ghost secretly wish they were in the same bed right now forming a circle that violates social distancing orders.

Wasn't Ronaldo one of his ghosts?

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master

I didn't pay a lot of attention to him, but I think Ronaldo also had a ghost, Cristiano, and was a foil of Javy. Another Javy alias was ChiCubs2015. The one tangle I got into with him was pointing Jay Cutler was just a mediocre QB in his last year with the Bears.

Today, 03:31 PM
[TABLE]

kerrywoodwins20

[/TABLE]

Re: They are looking for you at EOG Javy
Good find black cloud.

You’ve been around the forums a while, have you ever seen anything more pathetic than that thread? Be honest.

Heisenberg, Kane, and the Ronaldo ghost secretly wish they were in the same bed right now forming a circle that violates social distancing orders.

Haha-Like I said earlier in the thread. The guy can’t stop himself from making homoerotic comments. He’d definitely be less angry if he just came out of the closet

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Thank you all for your assistance. Plenty of quotes from Javy and for his own special chapter Our Leaned Friend - A poster claiming he's a lawyer, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Your Honor.