Here is the next president of our country:

blueline

EOG Master
Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, who has drawn attention for her scrapes with President Donald Trump over the federal government’s coronavirus response, is on Joe Biden’s list of potential vice presidential candidates, he said in an interview Tuesday.

The former vice president made the remarks during an appearance on MSNBC, after host Brian Williams asked if Whitmer had “lengthened” Biden’s shortlist due to her performance during the pandemic.

“She hadn’t lengthened the list — she made the list, in my mind, two months ago,” Biden said in a brief clip released by MSNBC.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Biden doesn't have enough brain power left to make a grocery shopping list longer than 2 items

"uh... Milk.....Better...er uh...butter...yeah and uh......Br....Br...Brea.....Breasts! Can't forget breasts!"

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
exactly
Biden makes some gaffes so what or you can have the orange idiot that gets rid of the pandemic response team
something tells me that if Biden is elected the pandemic response team will be put back together
If biden is apart of this team the only thing he is going to do is gather up all the young kids for his pleasure and all his pedo friends.

Bill clinton would become an advisor if young girls are involved.

kane

EOG master
If biden is apart of this team the only thing he is going to do is gather up all the young kids for his pleasure and all his pedo friends.

Bill clinton would become an advisor if young girls are involved.

Trump used to walk into the dressing rooms of 16 year old girls during the miss teen America pageant while the girls wwre changing, and was good friends with Jeffrey Epstien

blueline

EOG Master
I wonder if Biden could assemble a team of advisers more qualified than jared and Ivanka.....probably not

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Trump used to walk into the dressing rooms of 16 year old girls during the miss teen America pageant while the girls wwre changing, and was good friends with Jeffrey Epstien
fake news.

clinton went to epstein island 26 times. did epstein have the best buffet around?

well yes a buffet for a pedo.

fake news.

clinton went to epstein island 26 times. did epstein have the best buffet around?

I agree that’s a totally bad look for Clinton. Trumps ties and history with Epstein can’t be ignored either.

Do you realize Trump and Epstein were sued by a 13 year old girl for gang raping her?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I wonder if Biden could assemble a team of advisers more qualified than jared and Ivanka.....probably not

My almost 13 y/o niece is smarter than Jared will ever be. He just looks like the kinda guy you just wanna smash his face in until that smug grin gets removed from his face

He is the kid who gets picked last on a sports team........his team wins it all..............and he is the one celebrating the most even though he contributed the least and his most valuable "contribution" was staying out of the way

MrTop

EOG Master
Interesting thought......have you heard credible whispers regarding this?

republicans know already...bill oriley trumps friend said it already oriley heard it through the channels .... coumo denied it.... he won't step on biden toes.... unless he is given the ball

kane

EOG master
fake news.

So fucking sick and tired of Trumptards saying fake news to everything bad about their hero. Let me guess, you'll either ignore the link, or you'll skim through it, then call the girls lying bitches. Next time you think of posting fake news, why not do a little research first, then draw your own conclusions, I know it takes some time, and posting fake news is a lot easier, but you'll be more educated if you didn't take the lazy way out

kane

EOG master
"I've known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is said he likes beautiful women as much as I do and some of them are on the younger side." A quote from Trump talking about Epstein, and no it's not fake news, do some research and you can find it yourself

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
"I've known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is said he likes beautiful women as much as I do and some of them are on the younger side." A quote from Trump talking about Epstein, and no it's not fake news, do some research and you can find it yourself

Epstein sure has a very big social circle. There has to be some good tell-all books about him.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
So fucking sick and tired of Trumptards saying fake news to everything bad about their hero. Let me guess, you'll either ignore the link, or you'll skim through it, then call the girls lying bitches. Next time you think of posting fake news, why not do a little research first, then draw your own conclusions, I know it takes some time, and posting fake news is a lot easier, but you'll be more educated if you didn't take the lazy way out

kane.

relax.

I'm just trolling you.

this means nothing.

both parties are just as corrupt.

kane

EOG master
I clicked the link

I read it.

those girls are lying.

no way trump didn't knock on the door first.

I could post 100 links, to 100 different articles, from 100 different news sources, and the girl's stories are all the same, you can believe whatever you want

MrTop

EOG Master
pelosi said something about mailing in votes. biden/sanders or November... not sure which one... I don't think team trump would want it in November

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
pelosi said something about mailing in votes. biden/sanders or November... not sure which one... I don't think team trump would want it in November

DOES NOT MATTER!

HE cannot postpone or change the election date. He can't and if tries he will fail (failing is something he knows a lot about). The election WILL be on Nov 3. Period.

MrTop

EOG Master
DOES NOT MATTER!

HE cannot postpone or change the election date. He can't and if tries he will fail (failing is something he knows a lot about). The election WILL be on Nov 3. Period.

I did not say anything about postpone... Pelosi wants mail in votes... but was she talking about the dems election or the november election ?

blueline

EOG Master

Katrina Commander Rips ‘Totally Clueless’ Jared Kushner’s Coronavirus Comments

”I don’t believe he know what the hell he’s talking about,” retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré said of Donald Trump’s son-in-law.

Russel Honoré on Friday made crystal clear what he thinks of Jared Kushner and his role in President Donald Trump’s coronavirus task force.

“I don’t believe he know what the hell he’s talking about,” the retired lieutenant general said of Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, who has no medical experience, in an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes.

“He’s totally clueless as to what he’s talking about,” added Honoré, who is credited with correcting the initially botched federal recovery response to Hurricane Katrina that struck New Orleans in 2005.

Honoré’s comments came in response to Kushner’s declaration, during Thursday’s task force update, that lifesaving supplies in the federal Strategic National Stockpile weren’t actually for the states.

“The notion of the federal stockpile was it’s supposed to be our stockpile,” he said. “It’s not supposed to be states’ stockpiles that they then use.”