CNN is definitely a problem

Not that I take them too seriously as they have descended into fighting with MSNBC for super left position, but look at their US homepage right now. Its insanity, is the world going to end? Find the piece of non fear-mongering news on this attached screenshot I just took. CNN.JPG

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
........as opposed to Faux News who sucked #TrumpIsTheWorstPresidentEver tiny shriveled up balls and pretended this was nothing

Does the name: Trish Regan......mean anything to MAGAts!

CNN reports ACTUAL news. As does MSNBC

Unlike Hannity, Ingraham Lou Dobbs and more who bury their heads up Der Fuhrer's ass and pretend: ALL IS GOOD!

michael777

EOG Dedicated
........as opposed to Faux News who sucked #TrumpIsTheWorstPresidentEver tiny shriveled up balls and pretended this was nothing

Unlike Hannity, Ingraham Lou Dobbs and more who bury their heads up Der Fuhrer's ass and pretend: ALL IS GOOD!

One side is doomsday and the other is reporting on things that can be done to help. CNN/MSNBC obsessed with unemployment. Fox telling business owners how to get a no pay back loan to pay employees.

boston massacre

EOG Master

CNN and MSNBC are 2 of the Biggest Lying Motherfuckers on T.V.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You should have a drinking game when watching Fredo Cuomo and Fake Tapper. Every time Fredo says "ommm", take a shot. Not ummm, ommm. It's annoying as fuck. Probably clocks in at 5 per minute. For Fake, take a shot every time he says "nnnyowww". One of them would knock you out. Back to back, you're dead.

boston massacre

EOG Master

How did that TRUMP/ RUSSIAN COLLUSION work out for you ?

How did that Impeachment work out for you ?

How did that Kavanaugh Confirmation go ?

There were over 70 Billion Lies told by your FAKE NEWS MEDIA RATS in those 3 stories alone.

Scum Fuckin Rat Bags.

Sleepy

EOG Master
I never watched the news until this pandemic started.

It is good that they call out the president for the shitty job he has done and get his many false statements.

When I watch FOX news you would think Jesus Christ himself was leading the country.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Big lefty news is coming.

Down goes many.

To think the left hates trump and their best option is a guy with memory issues and is a pedo.

Creepy joe?

Lmao.

Trump2020

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Big lefty news is coming.

Down goes many.

To think the left hates trump and their best option is a guy with memory issues and is a pedo.

Creepy joe?

Lmao.

Trump2020

I'll bet everything I own Biden is in MUCH better Mental/Physical shape then #IQ45 who is in shape - if ROUND is a shape (Barkley's line)

I do agree on: Trump 2020. 20 years in prison by the end of 2020

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Prisoner of the moment news. Shock and Awe.

Some prefer the big picture. Maybe that won't get enough viewers.

It's all about the buck.

Scare them and they will tune in.

MrTop

EOG Master
if the economy is still bad and they blame trump biden could win..but I think biden steps down for Cuomo my first bet

I never watched the news until this pandemic started.

It is good that they call out the president for the shitty job he has done and get his many false statements.

When I watch FOX news you would think Jesus Christ himself was leading the country.
Trump was a billionaire that became a politician. He knows how to run a business and make it successful. He's doing the same to the country. Politicians came in with little money and then became millionaires. CNN backs the crooks and and they all get rich. They all donate to democrats

if the economy is still bad and they blame trump biden could win..but I think biden steps down for Cuomo my first bet

Trump was probably going to lose before the virus. The fallout from this event has made his loss nothing more than a formality. I don’t think Biden steps down but I could see him changing course on his female VP selection to take Cuomo

Apple and its employees have contributed only $605,308 so far in the 2020 cycle, with 96 percent for Democrats. They have given more than 70 percent of each cycle’s campaign contributions to Democrats consistently since the 2004 cycle. In 2018, 90 percent of their more than $1.8 million in donations went to the party.