CNN is definitely a problem

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Biden totally lost it. Just listen to the last couple of times he talked from home. I felt sorry for him. Dementia setting in.

I will bet everything I own - INCLUDING MY LIFE - Biden is more Mentally and Physically competent than #IQ45

If you think Biden has mental issues - but not #IQ45 - WOW!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump was a billionaire that became a politician. He knows how to run a business and make it successful. He's doing the same to the country. Politicians came in with little money and then became millionaires. CNN backs the crooks and and they all get rich. They all donate to democrats

#IQ45 was a Billionaire: Really? Prove it! Let's see his taxes! No taxes - no accepting he is a Billionaire. I can say I am a Billionaire, too if you don't see my taxes.

He knows how to run a business and make it successful: As Heisenberg posted - name ONE business he has been successful at. Except for "Name Licensing" - which stuns me anyone would pay to put the (t)RUMP name ON something. I'd pay money to keep it OFF! BTW - Daddy started him with $220M. You will find a large number of Financial Analysts ALL agree than had he simply put his money in the market and invested it HE WOULD BE WORTH BILLIONS MORE THAN HE IS NOW! FACT!

He's doing the same to the Country?: He is doing to the Country what he does to his Businesses...........RUN THEM INTO THE GROUND! Or did you forget the part about him saying he would balance the budget in 8 years? Even before all this went down he put the deficit at RECORD HIGH LEVELS! No shock! #GOPTaxScam and Tariffs helped there. Once again - name ONE business other than Name Licensing he has been successful at!

Trump - Winner.jpg

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Have you seen this? Should make for some great campaign commercials

If I am the Dems, all I do is show him speaking in Feb saying there are 15 cases and by the end of the month there will be ZERO! I then show a chart of how many total cases there were, how many died and the economic impact this had. The KEY thing is the spots the Dems run MUST ACTUALLY SHOW #IQ45 saying this. No vide over it. We need to see him ACTUALLY SAY THOSE WORDS so #IQ45 and his MAGAts can't say the tape was doctored - something they know all about.

The fact many Swings States ARE GETTING HAMMERED can't be good for #IQ45. We already know Michigan will switch from Red to Blue. LA, FL, PA are also states that could flip. AZ could, too. Things will get very interesting come November

railbird

EOG Master
If I am the Dems, all I do is show him speaking in Feb saying there are 15 cases and by the end of the month there will be ZERO! I then show a chart of how many total cases there were, how many died and the economic impact this had. The KEY thing is the spots the Dems run MUST ACTUALLY SHOW #IQ45 saying this. No vide over it. We need to see him ACTUALLY SAY THOSE WORDS so #IQ45 and his MAGAts can't say the tape was doctored - something they know all about.

The fact many Swings States ARE GETTING HAMMERED can't be good for #IQ45. We already know Michigan will switch from Red to Blue. LA, FL, PA are also states that could flip. AZ could, too. Things will get very interesting come November

Virgina, Minnesota, Nevada could all flip

Biden will win in a landslide. Voters will ask themselves if their lives are better now than they were four years ago. Game over

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Biden will win in a landslide. Voters will ask themselves if their lives are better now than they were four years ago. Game over

I would love to believe that but I am not sure

#IQ45 has at least $300M to spend on ads. And he will. The Dem convention moved to August also does not help. I am convinced Bernie "will take his ball and go home" - I am certain his thought process is: If I can't win I hope (t)RUMP does

And I promise you #IQ45 will want to launch another bailout program knowing it is his only shot of winning. HE DOES NOT CARE about the long-term effects of any bailout since once he wins he is a lame duck POTUS! He will just blame everyone else and for some reason he will get away with something NO ONE ELSE WOULD! If Obama (or if Hillary had won) and the CDC team was dissolved by them THEY WOULD BE CRUCIFIED by everyone - especially all of the MAGAts now still standing by #IQ45 for some unknown reason!

I still make him the sliiiiiiiiiight fave to win in November. The 2016 was not decided by who DID vote. It was decided by those who did NOT vote. Might be the same here. As long as the RepubliCONS will make voting hard in Swing States #IQ45 has a shot. He said he does not want mail in voting because he knows if that happens HE IS DEAD! And knowing the Senate would have to approve it - meaning #MoscowMitch would have to bring it up and we know there is a 0% chance of that - #TrumpIsTheWorstPresidentEver is a very live candidate to win in November. Look for them to really attack Biden's mental capacity because they know the more they attack Biden the more it deflects from #IQ45's mental issues, too

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
One thing that will really hurt Trump is how many donations will he get now that corporations are watching every penny? I really doubt he's winning Michigan now, so that's one swing state he's losing.

I'm missing your point on the CDC, Winky. Trump is getting crucified now by this. There will always be that 1/3 of the people that will back him no matter what. Why do you waste your time trying to fight the hardcore base? The election (as in most) are decided by the undecided voters, that is what cost the D's in 2016.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
she would LOVE to see every person in america get this virus and have a 50% death rate just so she could point to the orange man bad.

if trump had a team of scientists come up with a cure for this covid 19 she would scream that it's a money grab.

if trump stopped drug cartels dead from selling drugs to americans she would cry for the people who are addicted to these drugs that they would have to stop cold turkey.

if trump found a way to provide food for every america in that there would be 0% waste where grocery stores and restraurants would provide food to shelters and the less fortunate at $1 a day she would cry that $1 a day is too much.

She is a complete drama fear spinning media "sky is falling all the time" media whore. she has no logical thought.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I'll bet everything I own Biden is in MUCH better Mental/Physical shape then #IQ45 who is in shape - if ROUND is a shape (Barkley's line)

I do agree on: Trump 2020. 20 years in prison by the end of 2020
winky.

I like a ton of your posts.

You couldn't be more wrong here.

Biden's brain is mush.

He is probably more worried about "Tiny" in prison is going to do to him after he gets sent there for being apart of this nationwide pedo/sex trafficking ring.

He knows his time is very limited.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
EVEN IF YOURE THE BIGGEST TRUMP HATER WITH MANY TRUMP HATING TROPHIES IN YOUR CABINET, I DONT KNOW HOW ANYBOY CAN LISTEN TO THAT BITCH RACHEL MADDOW TALK

Thanks.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Pretty ugly , never seen a depression deliberately thrust upon the nation by politicians.

well there are scientists stating to shut everything down for 2 weeks.

Bill gates is calling for a 10 week nationwide shutdown.

so what is your solution? open businesses and watch this virus spread faster.

shutdown everything and then see this jobless number explode?

boston massacre

EOG Master
........as opposed to Faux News who sucked #TrumpIsTheWorstPresidentEver tiny shriveled up balls and pretended this was nothing

Does the name: Trish Regan......mean anything to MAGAts!

CNN reports ACTUAL news. As does MSNBC

Unlike Hannity, Ingraham Lou Dobbs and more who bury their heads up Der Fuhrer's ass and pretend: ALL IS GOOD!

Just Like all the Fake News Media Outlets, who have their Heads buried up Obama's Ass Hole, while he tries to run away.

CNN and MSNBC are FULL OF SHIT.

How'd that COLLUSION/IMPEACHMENT/KAVAUGH HEARING Work out for You ?

ALL FAKE NEWS LYING RATBAGS.

boston massacre

EOG Master
winky.

Biden's brain is mush.

He is probably more worried about "Tiny" in prison is going to do to him after he gets sent there for being apart of this nationwide pedo/sex trafficking ring.

And He's Going put his LIFE ON THE LINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has a Lot more Problems than Biden.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
well there are scientists stating to shut everything down for 2 weeks.

Bill gates is calling for a 10 week nationwide shutdown.

so what is your solution? open businesses and watch this virus spread faster.

shutdown everything and then see this jobless number explode?
The jobless number is going to explode regardless. Unemployment is only up just under a percentage point at 4.4%, but not everyone out of work has yet applied and you have a better chance of hitting a 6 teamer than getting through to the already flooded system right away. This number will swell progressively further week by week.

kane

EOG master
One side is doomsday and the other is reporting on things that can be done to help. CNN/MSNBC obsessed with unemployment. Fox telling business owners how to get a no pay back loan to pay employees.

One side is reporting facts and being realistic about this thing, tough to be all peaches and cream when the CDC is predicting 100,000-240,000 deaths. Meanwhile the other side has their hosts apologizing for not taking the virus seriously enough and misleading their viewershttps://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-host-jesse-watters-admits-he-should-have-taken-coronavirus-seriously

kane

EOG master
"With the US under a national emergency, Fox news hosts are admitting they didn't take the coronavirus seriously enough"

One thing that will really hurt Trump is how many donations will he get now that corporations are watching every penny? I really doubt he's winning Michigan now, so that's one swing state he's losing.

I'm missing your point on the CDC, Winky. Trump is getting crucified now by this. There will always be that 1/3 of the people that will back him no matter what. Why do you waste your time trying to fight the hardcore base? The election (as in most) are decided by the undecided voters, that is what cost the D's in 2016.

Excellent post FW

she would LOVE to see every person in america get this virus and have a 50% death rate just so she could point to the orange man bad.

if trump had a team of scientists come up with a cure for this covid 19 she would scream that it's a money grab.

if trump stopped drug cartels dead from selling drugs to americans she would cry for the people who are addicted to these drugs that they would have to stop cold turkey.

if trump found a way to provide food for every america in that there would be 0% waste where grocery stores and restraurants would provide food to shelters and the less fortunate at $1 a day she would cry that $1 a day is too much.

She is a complete drama fear spinning media "sky is falling all the time" media whore. she has no logical thought.

Watch the two minute video of trump statements I posted above and try to tell us trump still has a lucid sharp mind

To be fair, I dont think anybody really did.

I think governor Inslee of Washington handled it perfectly from the get go and trump did nothing but bash him for it. Conversely mayor Diblasio couldn’t have handled things worse. He basically took the trump approach and too many deaths are occurring because of it.

Trevor Noah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anther LIBERAL FAKE NEWS LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW HOST WITH LOTS OF FAKE NEWS, COPIED FROM ANOTHER BIG FAKE NEWS BROADCASTER.

MS, FAKE NEWS, NBC.

Trevor Noah doesn’t appear anywhere in that video-it’s nothing but trump exhibiting rapidly declining mental healthF6C9770C-44A9-432B-B1CF-613E4945F820.jpeg

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The jobless number is going to explode regardless. Unemployment is only up just under a percentage point at 4.4%, but not everyone out of work has yet applied and you have a better chance of hitting a 6 teamer than getting through to the already flooded system right away. This number will swell progressively further week by week.
I see a potential of 10% to 15% unemployment by july.

that is a number the system isn't prepared for.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Watch the two minute video of trump statements I posted above and try to tell us trump still has a lucid sharp mind
he is the best option out there to handle this senario.

he MUST give the nationwide lockdown to get this under control since there are too many people not believe this is serious yet.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I already took: Democrats win MI in 2020 Election at -180

MI is as good as DONE for #IQ45

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
winky.

Biden's brain is mush.

How do we now #IQ45's is not, too? Seeing him speak something ain't right?

Biden knows his time is limited: I actually agree. Too bad he did not run in 2016. He wins if he does. I think if Biden wins he will not serve all 4 years and step aside just after the 50% mark so his Veep will serve less than 50% of a term and thus be able to run for POTUS in 2024 and 2028.......something they cannot do if they serve more than 50% of a term

To me the interesting thing is ho runs for the RepubliCONS in 2024. I know #IQ45 will want to run again and as little attention as he pays to the Constitution he might try but it ill be interesting. IF #IQ45 wins in November it will be like 2008 in that whoever the Dems nominate will win since by 2024 the Country will be fed up with all #IQ45 did that a Monkey could run in 2024 and would win

Remember the name: Jon Ossoff. He is 33 meaning he cannot run until 2024 at the earliest. Before all is said and done he will run for POTUS. He will win the nomination and I think he stands a great chance at becoming POTUS sometime down the line

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
How do we now #IQ45's is not, too? Seeing him speak something ain't right?

Biden knows his time is limited: I actually agree. Too bad he did not run in 2016. He wins if he does. I think if Biden wins he will not serve all 4 years and step aside just after the 50% mark so his Veep will serve less than 50% of a term and thus be able to run for POTUS in 2024 and 2028.......something they cannot do if they serve more than 50% of a term

To me the interesting thing is ho runs for the RepubliCONS in 2024. I know #IQ45 will want to run again and as little attention as he pays to the Constitution he might try but it ill be interesting. IF #IQ45 wins in November it will be like 2008 in that whoever the Dems nominate will win since by 2024 the Country will be fed up with all #IQ45 did that a Monkey could run in 2024 and would win

Remember the name: Jon Ossoff. He is 33 meaning he cannot run until 2024 at the earliest. Before all is said and done he will run for POTUS. He will win the nomination and I think he stands a great chance at becoming POTUS sometime down the line
2024 for the republican party.

that's easy.

donald trump jr.

slam dunk.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
House Coronavirus investigation near election could be trouble for Trump.

Dems will go hard on mishandling of advice from experts.

Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx testimony to House Members will be crucial to outcome of election.

Fauci and Birx written documents to administration could destroy Trump.

MrTop

EOG Master
This is the article I was looking for, where do we go from here? Trump definitely gets some blame, but we were going to get this anyway. If we have 15-20% unemployment, how are people going to run out and spend? This may take 2 years after the virus is gone to get back to normal.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/covid19-economy-china-health-coronavirus-economics-global/

i agree it could take 2 years or more to get back...but i am pretty sure china depends on USA a pretty good amount.

MrTop

EOG Master
House Coronavirus investigation near election could be trouble for Trump.

Dems will go hard on mishandling of advice from experts.

Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx testimony to House Members will be crucial to outcome of election.

Fauci and Birx written documents to administration could destroy Trump.

IF anyone loses a penny will blame trump IMO