Here is the next president of our country:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Katrina Commander Rips ‘Totally Clueless’ Jared Kushner’s Coronavirus Comments

”I don’t believe he know what the hell he’s talking about,” retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré said of Donald Trump’s son-in-law.

Russel Honoré on Friday made crystal clear what he thinks of Jared Kushner and his role in President Donald Trump’s coronavirus task force.

“I don’t believe he know what the hell he’s talking about,” the retired lieutenant general said of Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, who has no medical experience, in an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes.

“He’s totally clueless as to what he’s talking about,” added Honoré, who is credited with correcting the initially botched federal recovery response to Hurricane Katrina that struck New Orleans in 2005.

Honoré’s comments came in response to Kushner’s declaration, during Thursday’s task force update, that lifesaving supplies in the federal Strategic National Stockpile weren’t actually for the states.

“The notion of the federal stockpile was it’s supposed to be our stockpile,” he said. “It’s not supposed to be states’ stockpiles that they then use.”

100% agree. There is really no way anyone with a brain can look at Jared and think he has one. His father bought Jared's way into Harvard. Jared is a slumlord and there is no disputing that. He is one of the single dumbest people out there. If his name was: Jared Clinton...............all MAGAts saying how great he is woul dbe BBQing him and him dumb and clueless he is. The fact he is in an arrange marriage with Ivanka says it all. He, alone, is reason enough why #IQ45 HAS GOTSTA GO!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
This video of trump clips is pure gold. The campaign will try to portray Biden as losing it but trump has provided much more of that material for campaign commercials.

When it comes time for Biden to run ads in swing states he MUST do something along the following lines

Show #IQ45 saying the Coronavirus only has about 15 cases and will be ZERO by the end of February. YOU MUST SHOW #IQ45 SPEAKING THOSE WORDS ON CAMERA! This way He and his MAGAts CANNOT say the video was fake/doctored but if you do not show him saying it - they will cry that. Once he says it just show a Graph of how bad things got after what he said. Then ask: Is this the person you want running the Country the next 4 years?

Rest assured the Repubs will use plenty of video of Biden and use his words against him so the Dems must do the same

When it comes time for Biden to run ads in swing states he MUST do something along the following lines

Show #IQ45 saying the Coronavirus only has about 15 cases and will be ZERO by the end of February. YOU MUST SHOW #IQ45 SPEAKING THOSE WORDS ON CAMERA! This way He and his MAGAts CANNOT say the video was fake/doctored but if you do not show him saying it - they will cry that. Once he says it just show a Graph of how bad things got after what he said. Then ask: Is this the person you want running the Country the next 4 years?

Rest assured the Repubs will use plenty of video of Biden and use his words against him so the Dems must do the same

They ran an ad using trumps own words and the little bitch threatened to revoke TV stations FCC licenses

News U.S. Politics
Trump Campaign Threatens TV Stations Over Coronavirus Ad
A cease-and-desist letter from the Trump-Pence campaign committee accuses stations of "airing a patently false, misleading, and deceptive advertisement."

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If you want to run ads toward Trump, just highlight his blaming Obama for giving supplies away, then show the economic collapse (before/after). It will take years to fix the economy.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
They ran an ad using trumps own words and the little bitch threatened to revoke TV stations FCC licenses

News U.S. Politics
A cease-and-desist letter from the Trump-Pence campaign committee accuses stations of "airing a patently false, misleading, and deceptive advertisement."

I saw this. Never mind the ads were his own words used against him and 100% REAL! THIS IS WHAT DICTATORS DO! Can we see ANY OTHER POTUS even threatening to do this? NO!

I 100% GUARANTEE they WILL run blatantly false and misleading ads and when Biden's people complain they will be called Snowflake Libtards and told to STFU.

VOTE BLUE ON NOV 3 AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT..................BECAUSE IT DOES!

If you think things are bad NOW! Send this Ass Clown back for 4 more years and what we are going thru now will look like Prosperity

Trump - Winner.jpg

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
It takes a “stable genius” to look at a solar eclipse without eye protection View attachment 7460593

I don't know why I'm bothering to engage in conversation with a troll such as yourself, but maybe I see a glimmer of hope in you.
We have one candidate who is mentally ill and unlikable. He is running against a candidate who is.......mentally ill and unlikable. According to you, we shouldn't fix the sytem, and we shouldn't find candidates worth voting for.
We should just scream, "Orange man bad! Orange man bad!", vote for candidate #2, and hope for the best.
Explain the logic behind that, again?

I don't know why I'm bothering to engage in conversation with a troll such as yourself, but maybe I see a glimmer of hope in you.
We have one candidate who is mentally ill and unlikable. He is running against a candidate who is.......mentally ill and unlikable. According to you, we shouldn't fix the sytem, and we shouldn't find candidates worth voting for.
We should just scream, "Orange man bad! Orange man bad!", vote for candidate #2, and hope for the best.

Not sure why you’d accuse me of trolling in this thread. You started the thread and continued with claiming Biden is senile. I’ve responded with comparative examples of trump being worse than Biden in that regard.

I don’t believe Biden is mentally ill. Yeah he’s lost some off his fastball but he’s far sharper and more sane than trump.

The whole “orange man bad” thing has been a common auto response from MAGA’s when they’re unable to have debate with facts and reason.

Our political system sucks because we are forced to choose between the lesser of two evils. Biden happens to be that guy imho. Is it possible to fix the system at this point? Impossible to even hope for.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

We have one mentally ill candidate who does not know or think he is. He thinks he is the smartest person alive in EVER SINGLE SUBJECT! Military planning - despite the act he got FIVE Bone Spur Deferments? Medicine? ANYTHING? Check. Check. Check

We have another candidate who also is not the brightest bulb in the lot. HOWEVER HE KNOWS IT! Unlike the "Stable Genius" he will put the right people int he job AND LET THEM DO THEIR JOB!

We have seen enough in 2020 to know what happens if the current regime gets 4 more years. If that doesn't scare the fuck out of everyone - NOTHING WILL!

VOTE BLUE ON NOV 3 AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.......................BECAUSE IT DOES!

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Not sure why you’d accuse me of trolling in this thread. You started the thread and continued with claiming Biden is senile. I’ve responded with comparative examples of trump being worse than Biden in that regard.

I don’t believe Biden is mentally ill. Yeah he’s lost some off his fastball but he’s far sharper and more sane than trump.

The whole “orange man bad” thing has been a common auto response from MAGA’s when they’re unable to have debate with facts and reason.

Our political system sucks because we are forced to choose between the lesser of two evils. Biden happens to be that guy imho. Is it possible to fix the system at this point? Impossible to even hope for.

10,000,000 TIMES THIS, right here.

I've been railing for years for the need to end the two-party system in this country. It worked for a long time but we've outgrown it. As evidenced by the continuous party infighting on both sides of the aisle, the country has grown too big, too diverse, with too many viewpoints to support it. Practically EVERY OTHER Western democracy uses a multi-party system where one party rarely ends up with a straight majority in their legislative body, thus forcing them to form coalitions with other parties in order to get anything done. And guess what? SHIT GETS DONE.

I fear the only way for this idea to gain any traction would be for a third-party/independent presidential candidate to step up and make a really serious run at it. Thy don't have to win, but they at least have to win a few states and capture some electoral votes.

Mark Cuban hasn't yet completely ruled out a run. I hope to GOD he decides to do it. He 100% gets my vote with zero hesitation and I think he would be a force to be reckoned with, especially when the alternatives are a flaming narcissist and a 78-year old man with early-stage dementia.

kane

EOG master

News U.S. Politics

"Airing a patently false, misleading, and deceptive advertisement", are you fucking kidding me? All they did was show Trump speaking his own words, although it's good to know that even Trump himself knows his words were patently false, misleading, and deceptive

kane

EOG master

Sorry Benny, and Heisey certainly doesn't need me taking up for him, but he's the farthest thing from a troll as you'll find. In almost every post he makes he cites evidence, facts, or posts a link to back up what he's posting about. I'll admit at times I troll, the majority of the time I try to be fact based and will post links and quotes from the experts to back up my claims, but calling Heisey a troll is way off base, just my 2 cents

10,000,000 TIMES THIS, right here.

I've been railing for years for the need to end the two-party system in this country. It worked for a long time but we've outgrown it. As evidenced by the continuous party infighting on both sides of the aisle, the country has grown too big, too diverse, with too many viewpoints to support it. Practically EVERY OTHER Western democracy uses a multi-party system where one party rarely ends up with a straight majority in their legislative body, thus forcing them to form coalitions with other parties in order to get anything done. And guess what? SHIT GETS DONE.

I fear the only way for this idea to gain any traction would be for a third-party/independent presidential candidate to step up and make a really serious run at it. Thy don't have to win, but they at least have to win a few states and capture some electoral votes.

Mark Cuban hasn't yet completely ruled out a run. I hope to GOD he decides to do it. He 100% gets my vote with zero hesitation and I think he would be a force to be reckoned with, especially when the alternatives are a flaming narcissist and a 78-year old man with early-stage dementia.

I agree with almost everything you say but I don’t believe this is the year to upend or challenge the system with the catastrophic damage four more years of trump would bring.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
I agree with almost everything you say but I don’t believe this is the year to upend or challenge the system with the catastrophic damage four more years of trump would bring.

In my opinion Cuban siphons more votes from Trump than he does from Biden.

There is a HUGE center-right voting bloc out there desperately searching for an alternative to Trump, but can't bring themselves to vote for a Democrat given how far left the Dems have lurched as a party in the age of AOC and Bernie.

I'm one of them.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

There is a HUGE center-right voting bloc out there desperately searching for an alternative to Trump, but can't bring themselves to vote for a Democrat given how far left the Dems have lurched as a party in the age of AOC and Bernie.

I'm one of them.

I'm leaving the president blank again, voting R everywhere else. It's too hard to be a president while holding grudges, pointing fingers, and not listening to his advisors until its too late. If Donald can do one thing after this passes, it'll make the US become less reliant on China.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I am tired of winning

Fine. Tell me ONE time we "Won" with this asshole in Office?

#GOPTaxScam that screwed us over?

Tariffs?

Firing the CDC Pandemic team in 2018?

Having MORON Jared Kushner in charge of anything?

What?

Name me one "Win" we had with him in Office?

ONE!

This should be a good laugh upcoming

Tariffs?

What?

ONE!

Maybe I shouldn’t speak for Pete but I’m pretty sure he was being 100% sarcastic.

MrTop

EOG Master

Tariffs?

What?

ONE!

trump gave him a job cause he doesn't trust anyone LOL. Plus he could make deals sometimes on the side. LOL

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Agree. If the D's would come to their senses and dump their senile guy, I'd be 100% on board with someone like Cuban. But as a 3rd party, all that does this cycle is re-elect the Idiot, and we can't afford that.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Agree. If the D's would come to their senses and dump their senile guy, I'd be 100% on board with someone like Cuban. But as a 3rd party, all that does this cycle is re-elect the Idiot, and we can't afford that.

They are "Pot Committed" to Biden. Or Bernie. I agree on Cuban but doubt he wants to run - especially now. Not sure he could pull it off, too. Although I'd like to think he could win Texass

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated

As I stated above, I think Cuban siphons more votes from Trump than he does from Biden.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

I'm one of them.
I'd love to believe that, but for a HUGE voting bloc they've been awfully quiet. You had a perfect alternative to The Idiot in Bill Weld. He didn't make a dent, and he's a good man, I'd gladly vote for over Biden.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'd love to believe that, but for a HUGE voting bloc they've been awfully quiet. You had a perfect alternative to The Idiot in Bill Weld. He didn't make a dent, and he's a good man, I'd gladly vote for over Biden.
The left has misread this for 4 years, you still are.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The left has misread this for 4 years, you still are.
Explain The Failure of Weld to make a dent with this HUGE base? Sadly, a sane Conservative guy like you is not the base anymore.
Show me some evidence so I can read it right. I'd LOVE to believe in this HUGE sane wing of the R party rising up and taking your party back.