Bill Gates on Epstein plane

Valuist

EOG Master
Filthy Rich on Netflix is interesting. It's amazing how much Epstein got away with. It goes back long before the first allegations came out.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Most people other than Trump cut off contact with Epstein fairly quickly.

I am guessing when they found out that Epstein liked them on the very young side.

The question is why no one said anything? Many people must have known

Not even someone as protected as Bill Clinton--- cause I dont see how Epstein would threaten an ex President.
I can see him threatening most others but not an ex-President with Secret Service protection.

Was Epstein CIA, Mossad??? He must have been connected somehow

kane

EOG master
Donald Trump on Jeffrey Epstein--"I've known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Why people assume that Clinton likes underage girls?

If he did, why cut off contact with Epstein???

It seems like everybody who came into contact with Epstein, cut him off rather quickly.

EVERY ONE Except one...... TRUMP

who btw was sued by a woman (who was like 13 at the time) that him and Epstein raped her.

And that was BEFORE we found out about Epstein being a pedophile

Yes she dropped the charges cause she said she was harassed and intimidated.

Trump.... harassing and intimidating people????

Does that sound like Trump?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Bill Clinton is who we thought, court released documents show late Thursday night. Main stream media doesn't seem to know about this court findings.

Heim

EOG Master
Epstein hung with the rich and famous....how do you think he got rich. He was a hanger on early looking for donations
for crazy theories he had. Sure some rich and famous banged 14 year olds like Prince Andrew but doubt Gates participated
in any of that.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
A good chunk of Epstein's money had to come from the time he managed wealthy Leslie Wexner's money and stole a bunch from him.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Why people assume that Clinton likes underage girls?

Well he was banging teen-age temp workers in the White House when he was POTUS. There is that.

And I think they mentioned during the NetFlix thing he came up on flight logs in excess of 20 times flying out to Epstein's private island.

No, he didn't cut ties early with Epstein, he cut ties when everyone else did - once they got word the heat was coming.

Trump and Epstein have homes in Palm Beach, pretty easy to see why they would rub shoulders at times......common for the rich down here.

Billy and Epstein? They went out of the way to rub shoulders.

We move on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I will defend Bill a little though, don't think he just liked the under-aged stuff.

Like we said when younger..... likes them from 9 to 99, deaf dumb or blind.

A true sex addict, he probably can almost still bang Hillary.

(Naw, I'm kidding about that)

Valuist

EOG Master
I will defend Bill a little though, don't think he just liked the under-aged stuff.

Like we said when younger..... likes them from 9 to 99, deaf dumb or blind.

A true sex addict, he probably can almost still bang Hillary.

(Naw, I'm kidding about that)

Gates is no doctor or scientist but he did get a lot of exposure to viruses with Windows.