Some of my favorite pandemic phrases

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You're a very tough judge. I think he does just fine considering the massive spotlight he's under. Joe has had so much tragedy in his life. In 1972 he lost his wife and 13 month old daughter in a car accident on their way to buy a Christmas Tree. Joe's 4 & 3 year old sons Beau and Hunter were also in the car and badly injured. Then in 2015 Joe son Beau, former Attorney General of Delaware, lost his battle with cancer at the young age of 46. Great article about Joe's character attached below.

https://medium.com/@JoeBiden/i-know-joe-biden-rabbi-michael-beals-29efe01d81e1
Speaking about Hallmark moments, when did he earn the Creepy Joe nickname?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Tennessee governor Bill Lee offered a clever line when he said, "Two words to think about when reopening the economy: "Safe and rapid, in that order."

kane

EOG master
Speaking about Hallmark moments, when did he earn the Creepy Joe nickname?

Trump has been accused by over two dozen women of sexual misconduct, one of those accusers was 15 at the time he raped her, he's walked into a dressing room while 15 year old girls were changing their clothes, he's said if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he would fuck her, he brags about walking up to women and grabbing them by the pussy, but somehow Biden is the creepy one?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Suggesting disinfectant injections to fight the virus is a whole different level of mental decline

This Poster is Afraid of His Own Shadow.

He's not capable of ever Responding to you without a mention or reference of Trump.

Test Him out Again with a Biden Post on his Dementia.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Trump has been accused by over two dozen women of sexual misconduct, one of those accusers was 15 at the time he raped her, he's walked into a dressing room while 15 year old girls were changing their clothes, he's said if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he would fuck her, he brags about walking up to women and grabbing them by the pussy, but somehow Biden is the creepy one?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I like the terminology employed by some of the states that are starting to reopen.

The states are going from "Safe at Home" guidelines to a "Safer at Home" philosophy.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here's a good stance for Trump on his position about the pandemic which started in Wuhan, China: The Chinese communist government was either INEPT or CORRUPT.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Keep in mind, Fair Warning is the Trump defender.

FW also said the protest in Mi. would be bipartisan. 😂 The protesters were carrying AK 47, wearing MAGA hats, carrying Confederate flags and swastikas. That definitely isn't a bipartisan protest. It was 100% RepubliCon.

P. S. RepubliCon nose wiper just got nailed in Michigan.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Keep in mind, Fair Warning is the Trump defender.

FW also said the protest in Mi. would be bipartisan. 😂 The protesters were carrying AK 47, wearing MAGA hats, carrying Confederate flags and swastikas. That definitely isn't a bipartisan protest. It was 100% RepubliCon.

P. S. RepubliCon nose wiper just got nailed in Michigan.

no white in your box of crayons.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
no white in your box of crayons.

Trump pushing drugs for his billionaire friends and donors. Seems like this is the cash for Larry Ellison of Oracle who has a big financial interest in Hydrochlorquine. The Trump corruption is massive.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Former CDC Director Tom Frieden delivered a good line about the reopening of the United States economy.

He said, "Restart without rekindling."

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
"It's not a choice between safe or soon, it's about reopening the economy safe AND soon."

---Louisiana Senator John N. Kennedy

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
"Why is the response to COVID-19 so political when politics have nothing to do with who catches the virus?"

---Question from an MSNBC host

I'll research her name shortly.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Policies have built great economies but have also ruined great economies.
- Stephanie Ruhle

Thank you President Obama.

blueline

EOG Master
Experience.

Everyone except fools should be smarter today than in 2016.

Let me guess: Trump is a fool.

Hmmm...

Do you think Adam Schiff is smarter today than in 2016?

I think so.

he talked about injecting lysol...there is zero chance he is smarter today
his handlers kept trying to get him to keep his mouth shut the more he talked the more he screwed himself over

No doubt, Trump gets in trouble when he thinks aloud.

No need to sugarcoat it JK. It’s not a matter of getting in trouble by “thinking out loud”-he’s just flat out stupid.

No person of average intelligence proposes ideas like:

Injecting disinfectants

Firing nuclear missiles into hurricanes

Claiming windmills cause cancer

Bigrunner

EOG Master
lol! You're funny. Trump gets in trouble when he directs loyalist to committ crimes. He's always in trouble. It been over 1,000 days of daily chaotic disasters.

"A pandemic anywhere is a pandemic everywhere".
- Gov. Cuomo

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
lol! You're funny. Trump gets in trouble when he directs loyalist to committ crimes. He's always in trouble. It been over 1,000 days of daily chaotic disasters.

"A pandemic anywhere is a pandemic everywhere".
- Gov. Cuomo

Cuomo's quote doesn't make sense.

A pandemic isn't a pandemic unless it is everywhere.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Cuomo's quote doesn't make sense.

A pandemic isn't a pandemic unless it is everywhere.

He used it in the context when asked if you could give yourself advice knowing what you know now. He said I wish when I first heard about trouble in China in December I would have taken action. "A pandemic anywhere is a pandemic everywhere".

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I respect Andrew Cuomo's consistency.

Today's press conference will mark the 76th straight day Cuomo has addressed the media.

Last edited:

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

his problems is that all throughout his life no one would stand up to him and correct him.

Who wants to piss off rich guy, right?

So over time it got ingrained in him that whatever he thinks and says, its brilliant.---- cause that is the reaction he always got.

We all have stupid thoughts in our heads, half baked ideas if you will, we are just more careful about blurting it out

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
his problems is that all throughout his life no one would stand up to him and correct him.

Who wants to piss off rich guy, right?

So over time it got ingrained in him that whatever he thinks and says, its brilliant.---- cause that is the reaction he always got.

We all have stupid thoughts in our heads, half baked ideas if you will, we are just more careful about blurting it out

Trump needs an editor/censor.