CNN is definitely a problem

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Raiders claims the Washington Post is fake news, then he links an article from the Post in order to prove a point. LMAO

Raiders, Dumb Alfie, Dumb Dude, Railturd are all the same. Not very educated. At least that's how it appears. Biggest part of Trump's base are uneducated white males.

kane

EOG master
Kind of what you did when you linked Fox news to prove a point with him........ :)

Be fair and reasonable men.

I only did that to box him in, he said fox news doesn't lie, so when I found an article from them calling SD a hot spot, either Raiders agrees with me that SD was a hot spot, or he has to admit fox news lied, it had to be one or the other

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I only did that to box him in, he said fox news doesn't lie, so when I found an article from them calling SD a hot spot, either Raiders agrees with me that SD was a hot spot, or he has to admit fox news lied, it had to be one or the other

Shut the fukkin clown off then. Took me a day back here to remember who is who and what's what.

I got no time for stupid, there are other gambling chitties with non stop stupid and heart wrenching drama 6am-midnight daily.

So I shut the idiots and queens off. Easy. No wasted time and no mindless burp.

You should consider, it really is a better posting experience. Say your bit and git.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just watch, Trump will try and cover-up his failed response to the coronavirus. You just watch. Trump won't respond to supeana's. Trump will hide documents and tell his administration to lie. Its unprecedented but not shocking. Trump must go. America wants transparency.

WH blocking Congressional testimony from the Coronavirus task force. Part of Trumps cover-up. The WH doesn't want the people to know the truth. I hate to toot my own horn but I predicted this RepubliCon cover-up a week ago.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
HHS official says he was fired because he wouldn't award contracts to Trumps cronies. The corruption is massive.

70,000 dead heading towards 200,000. Trumps corruption, lack of response to blame.

kane

EOG master
Scumbag partisan hack and Trump appointed lackey William Barr is the one who let Flynn go, Flynn is a guilty piece of shit, but this is Trump's America where he gets his cronies off

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump needs to fire Wray and replace him with Flynn, tell him his primary goal is to hunt down the corrupt agents in the FBI who allow these things to happen.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
gen flynn, innocent and free....

bigdummy with another loser.....lol

#1 sheep- bigrunner

Trump's dept of Justice, the most corrupt ever, ask judge to drop Michael Flynn case. Flynn admitted to judge committed felonies.

Bill Barr taps a fed prosecuter from St. Louis, Jeffrey Jensen, a Trump nominee to review criminal case against Mike Flynn. As predicted the hand pricked investigater and a Trump loyalist found that Flynn should havr never been charged. America has turned into a banana republic under Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ide-prosecutor-review-russia-case/4761959002/

"The black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

"Kim Jung un denuclearized".
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn never committed a felony".
- Dumb Alfie

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Scumbag partisan hack and Trump appointed lackey William Barr is the one who let Flynn go, Flynn is a guilty piece of shit, but this is Trump's America where he gets his cronies off

do you know the facts of this case?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It was Mike Flynn's lies to Vice president Pence that benefitted Russia that put Mike Flynn on the rader of American intel. Than it was his lies to the FBI that he admitted too that led to his indictment. It was a hand picked Trump loyalist that led to dropped charges.

Maybe Judge Sullivan will see through the corruption and go forward with the sentencing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
do you know the facts of this case?

You don't if you're listening to Trump and Fox News.

It was Flynn's lies to the vice President that benefited Russia that put Flynn on the US intel's radar. US intel tapped the phones of a Russian spy, where conversations between American Russian asset Mike Flynn and the Russian spy were intercepted. U.S. intel had Russian asset boxed in and Mike Flynn ended up lying about his dealings with a known Russian spy. Mike Flynn admitted to this treasonous behavior and veteran RepubliCon Judge Emmet Sullivan a Reagan appointee even asked Federal prosecutors why aren't you charging the defendant with treason.

Putin gets a high 5. His Russian asset may walk free.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Lies to vice president Pence led to Mike Flynn's downfall. We should all want to know who told Flynn to lie to Mike Pence about being a Russian agent? I'll go out on the limb and guess Traitor Trump?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Flynn charges dropped, total and complete exoneration, that TX salon owner released. Things are looking up people.

Dropped by Trump's justice department which is the most corrupt justice department ever. This doesn't exonerate anyone, why would any sane American claim exoneration? Anyway the Reagan appointed judge Mr. Emmitt Sullivan famously asked Muellers team of prosecutors "why aren't you charging Flynn with treason". Only time will tell.