Bold Predictions

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Doubt it. She does the SEC stuff and my guess is she stays there. I don't watch the show, as is, so no impact there. And I just do not find Molly 1% attractive at all
That's why I mentioned it as a wishful thought longshot. You don't get the constant screaming, whining and rude interrupting with much more attractive eye candy to view.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
That's why I mentioned it as a wishful thought longshot. You don't get the constant screaming, whining and rude interrupting with much more attractive eye candy to view.

Agree but that also means you gotta watch that P.O.S. show - no thanks. Unless Laura is gonna do a full strip tease every show and play with herself

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
This is one I pray doesn't happen. There will be a safety related crippling injury or death to spectators at the new Vegas and/or So Cal Football stadium in their haste to get them ready for the season and fans, in this covid age with less workers, skirting some safety issues.

Jesus Christ Heisey, I just got done with 20 fucking years of Brady, now you're telling me this Stidham kid is the real deal, c'mon man don't do that to me

Im pulling for your fins or any other team in that division to knock NE off the perch. I just look at the system BB has set in place and have a hard time believing it’s going to fail. I look at all the other QB’s (Cassell-Jimmy G-Brissett) who all had success as backups and I have a hard time seeing a guy like Stidham not succeed if he’s given the starting job. Last year it appeared to me Brady had a dead arm and BB had to adjust the game plan accordingly. BB will probably start off with a conservative game plan with JS with an emphasis on not turning it over and loosen the reigns once JS earns a comfort level.

That division is going to be fascinating to watch with Tua-Bills improvement and Pats rebuild.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Im pulling for your fins or any other team in that division to knock NE off the perch. I just look at the system BB has set in place and have a hard time believing it’s going to fail. I look at all the other QB’s (Cassell-Jimmy G-Brissett) who all had success as backups and I have a hard time seeing a guy like Stidham not succeed if he’s given the starting job. Last year it appeared to me Brady had a dead arm and BB had to adjust the game plan accordingly. BB will probably start off with a conservative game plan with JS with an emphasis on not turning it over and loosen the reigns once JS earns a comfort level.

That division is going to be fascinating to watch with Tua-Bills improvement and Pats rebuild.

Agree but right now if I made you pick the AFCE winner odds are you would go with the Pats

As for Tua........................makes no sense for Miami to start him or play him much at all this season - or at least for the first half of games, or so. Make sure he is 100% and maybe put him in around Game 8 - or so. Looking at Miami's sked: https://news.yahoo.com/miami-dolphins-2020-nfl-schedule-003505871.html

I could see Week 10 hosting NYJ or Week 12 @ Jets or Week 13 hosting Cincy as the place for his first start. Ones before Week 10 are not good spots.

kane

EOG master
Agree but right now if I made you pick the AFCE winner odds are you would go with the Pats

As for Tua........................makes no sense for Miami to start him or play him much at all this season - or at least for the first half of games, or so. Make sure he is 100% and maybe put him in around Game 8 - or so. Looking at Miami's sked: https://news.yahoo.com/miami-dolphins-2020-nfl-schedule-003505871.html

I could see Week 10 hosting NYJ or Week 12 @ Jets or Week 13 hosting Cincy as the place for his first start. Ones before Week 10 are not good spots.

I agree with you about Tua, there's no need to rush him into action, now if the kid is lighting it up in practice and the coaching staff feels he's ready, then so be it, but there's nothing wrong with giving the kid a redshirt year. BTW, right now Tua has the number one selling jersey in the NFL, didn't expect that

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I agree with you about Tua, there's no need to rush him into action, now if the kid is lighting it up in practice and the coaching staff feels he's ready, then so be it, but there's nothing wrong with giving the kid a redshirt year. BTW, right now Tua has the number one selling jersey in the NFL, didn't expect that

I disagree on a full "redshirt" year. At some point you need to put him out there and get some game action so in 2021 he can be ready to go. I want him to sit for some time since I made a decent size play on: UNDER 3200 Passing Yards -120........for the season. I don't see him getting anywhere close to that number if he sits out 6-8 games

The salary cap restrictions have accelerated the timeline to play highly drafted rookie QB’s. Teams want to get the most time possible from them now before they hit their first FA contract.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The salary cap restrictions have accelerated the timeline to play highly drafted rookie QB’s. Teams want to get the most time possible from them now before they hit their first FA contract.

100% agree. But not one coming off the injury Tua did last season.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Jarett Stidham finishes top ten in MVP voting

Now this certainly is bold.

If Tom Brady struggled at times to score points due to a glaring lack of offensive playmakers in New England, I have a really hard time believing Stidham will thrive. And the Patriots haven't exactly bolstered their offensive weapons this off-season..

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
Now this certainly is bold.

If Tom Brady struggled at times to score points due to a glaring lack of offensive playmakers in New England, I have a really hard time believing Stidham will thrive. And the Patriots haven't exactly bolstered their offensive weapons this off-season..
I think Pats finish last in that division. Rest of my last place. Jags, Bengals, Raiders.---NFC. Panthers, Bears, Rskins, Rams.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I think Pats finish last in that division. Rest of my last place. Jags, Bengals, Raiders.---NFC. Panthers, Bears, Rskins, Rams.
Agree on all but Skins. They are gonna be way better than people think. Building a 49ers like D line, with a better secondary.

kane

EOG master
No way Cam is a Patriot IMO. In fact I think he starts the season not on a roster, at some point a QB will go down, and Cam would be a good replacement option. Last year the Steelers would have loved to have a guy like Cam when Ben went down, instead of the two stiffs they were stuck with

E$

EOG Dedicated
The guys that killed Ahmaud Arbery get their dicks sawed off with a broken bottle and dragged down a gravel road behind their own pickup truck all the way to city hall, where Ahmaud's Mom pours gas on them and lights them on fire so the neighborhood kid can roast fat white marshmallows with sticks shoved up their asses.

They will be acquitted

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Of course they will, look at their skin color compared to the skin color of the guy they murdered, if past history is any indication, they both walk

OH NO THEY WON'T!

The outcry over this one won't see them being acquitted. They are gonna be convicted and they will go away for a long time

kane

EOG master
No way Cam is a Patriot IMO. In fact I think he starts the season not on a roster, at some point a QB will go down, and Cam would be a good replacement option. Last year the Steelers would have loved to have a guy like Cam when Ben went down, instead of the two stiffs they were stuck with

Oops

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner will brag about cashing a Trump wins the election bet -AGAIN.

I got Biden +2500 and Trump +210

I got Trump +500 to be the first big leader to leave office. It was Pinocchio versus Netanyahu, Boris Johnson, Machron, Bolsonaro.

If Biden wins it will be a very big score. If Trump wins gambling losses will be small. Also I still have time to guarantee a profit if Trump wins.