Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

MrTop

EOG Master
trump is fighting a trend of 100 years - presidents do not get the 2nd term on a bad economy --- no polls needed... everyone is looking at their wallet and it is empty

Bigrunner

EOG Master
My thoughts on Der Fuhrer are well known. Th is map is CRAP! TX will be RED. That would make it: 352-186

Tell me where I can get #IQ45 +125 EC Votes and I am emptying everything I own to take that if the price is reasonable

It's been a Chaotic disaster.

Yesterday Trump claimed Obama committed the greatest crime in political history. Today Trump was asked what was the crime? He couldn't answer the question.

President Lysol seemed very confused today. And then he became very flustered and began attacking female reporters, before he stormed out.

Then John Kelly said he loves the way Trump exposes the bias media and his America first polices. Kelly seems like the kind of idiot that would have loved Hitler.

cheapseats

EOG Master
End of line for lunatic left with provable, factual and actual evidence that flappy ear Obama knew of and was involved in the entire witch hunt. Lying left has nothing left but to try and cheat the electoral college.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
End of line for lunatic left with provable, factual and actual evidence that flappy ear Obama knew of and was involved in the entire witch hunt. Lying left has nothing left but to try and cheat the electoral college.

Bull Durham hand picked by Bill Barr. You've been counting on Bull Durham for a year. Trump has been saying Obama committed the greatest political crime in American history for 3 years. Today President Lysol was asked what crime. He couldn't answer the question and stormed off.

More importantly more than 2,000 former DOJ employees signed a bipartisan letter calling for Bill Barr and Bull Durham to resign. This was unprecedented

For 3 years Trump has been trafficking all these crimes Obama committed against him. In 3 years zero arrests. This is unprecedented.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
of course ..... biden does not have to leave his mothers basement to win this one.
Probably the only way he can. Just let Barrack and Michelle do the campaigning. And "get sick" or do something, anything, to avoid the debates.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Some of you watch too much MSM. Biden‘s only chance of winning is rigged mail in voting and you know it.

Two months ago the Senate was not in play. Now its looking good.

Maine, Co, Mont, Az, NC, Georgia. Flip 3 and there goes the Senate.

President Lysol is tweeting like the madman that he is this morning. Attacking Asians. Bill Maher, Joe Scarborough. He's tweeting ferociously this morning. Watch out if 2 Supreme Court cases don't go his way.

Lastest CNN poll shows only 36% believe what he says about Covid-19 crisis.

My thoughts on Der Fuhrer are well known. Th is map is CRAP! TX will be RED. That would make it: 352-186

Tell me where I can get #IQ45 +125 EC Votes and I am emptying everything I own to take that if the price is reasonable

Yes, more than likely Texas goes red, but the fact trump has to spend resources to defend the reddest of states is an indicator of how fucked he is.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Approval ratings of Gov:

Dewinne - R Oh 86%
Coumo - D NY. 82%
Whitmer - D Mi 76%
Wolf - D Pa. 75%
Pritzer - D il 75%
Newsome - D Ca 79%
Northam - D Vi 76%
Kemp - R Ga 32%

Like President Lysol Brian Kemp of Georgia is winging it.

MrTop

EOG Master
trump pulling out federal pensions that were invested in china. When will the states pull out their pensions before china goes bust ???

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
How 76% of Michiganders think Whitmer is doing a good job just shows how dumb the east side of the state is.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
President Lysol is tweeting like the madman that he is this morning. Attacking Asians. Bill Maher, Joe Scarborough. He's tweeting ferociously this morning. Watch out if 2 Supreme Court cases don't go his way.

Lastest CNN poll shows only 36% believe what he says about Covid-19 crisis.

He sure is working hard to protect the country

blueline

EOG Master
how pathetic is this for a president during a crisis.

36% say they consider Trump a trusted source of information about the outbreak.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
how pathetic is this for a president during a crisis.

36% say they consider Trump a trusted source of information about the outbreak.

So true. The 36% looks so familiar? The reality is if you're not drinking the kool aid you don't trust President Lysol. The Cult is a solid 36%.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Remember when President Lysol told the cops to be rough when arresting people. Knock em in the head. Don't worry if you hurt someone. Now he's telling the extreme right wing they need to liberate their states. He's inspiring cops to fuck up people under arrest while at the same time inspiring right wingers to riot against the cops. What a great leader President Lysol is.