CNN is definitely a problem

kane

EOG master
CNN was destroying Rand Paul because he wasn't qualified to attack Fauci.

He is a doctor.

They then talked about Greta Thunberg would be on a coronavirus panel.

When did she become qualified to talk about a global plandemic?

You can't make this stuff up. This is a Saturday Night comedy bit.

She's more qualified than President Lysol, I don't think she would recommend injecting bleach to kill the virus

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
She's more qualified than President Lysol, I don't think she would recommend injecting bleach to kill the virus
???

This is a bit of a reach. You believe that Trump was being truthful when he talked about the Lysol thing or was he trolling the media?

???

This is a bit of a reach. You believe that Trump was being truthful when he talked about the Lysol thing or was he trolling the media?

It was obvious to anyone with at least average intelligence trump was not only being serious with the disinfectant proposal but he was actually trying to impress us with what he thinks is his superior intellect

But let’s go with your wacky theory and say he was trolling. It takes a leader who is really fucked in the head while this country is struggling during a pandemic with thousands dying, to place emphasis on trolling the media.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
It was obvious to anyone with at least average intelligence trump was not only being serious with the disinfectant proposal but he was actually trying to impress us with what he thinks is his superior intellect

But let’s go with your wacky theory and say he was trolling. It takes a leader who is really fucked in the head while this country is struggling during a pandemic with thousands dying, to place emphasis on trolling the media.
True.

But what does it say about the people that heard Trump say this and then ACTUALLY drink it?

kane

EOG master
???

He was being truthful, you could tell by the way he was talking, and then he looks in the direction of Birx and asks her if it's possible, looking for some sort of confirmation, there's no doubt in my mind he was being 100% truthful. Even his handlers knew it was a dumb thing to say and they stopped his daily briefings after that

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He was being truthful, you could tell by the way he was talking, and then he looks in the direction of Birx and asks her if it's possible, looking for some sort of confirmation, there's no doubt in my mind he was being 100% truthful. Even his handlers knew it was a dumb thing to say and they stopped his daily briefings after that

So be it if you believe he was telling the truth.

Bad read I guess. My take is he was trolling.

This is the same way I think the Patroits are going to slow the pace of a game down based on coaches quotes and you think the opposite.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Can't make this shit up. This disgruntled virus expert's attorney is Balsey Fords. Left are pure trash.
That other "expert' issued that dire warning 10 days ago of 200,000 new cases a day in the US by june 1st, were running out of time, it's may 14th and we're going the other direction.

I wonder when the surge starts?

This is the same way I think the Patroits are going to slow the pace of a game down based on coaches quotes and you think the opposite.

Trolling.....Anyone who believes that is on equal footing with someone who’d take him up on his disinfectant suggestion.

Well it turns out the protesters in Lansing, Mi are right wing extremists. Their protests started under the guise of not being able to garden. Then it was about not being able to go boating. BTW the temp's at the time were high 20 degrees, low 30's. Now these Neo Nazi's are carrying confederate flags, Swatikas, Maga hats, Ar-15, ak 47, signs that say my body my choice, 😂. Isn't that ironic.

Now they're comparing the lock down Governors to Hitler. They're calling Gretchen Whitmer the Jew Governor.

Keep in mind operation gridlock started out as a so called bipartisan protest becsuse of not being allowed to garden, hogwash, has turned into far right wing terrorism. Congrats Michiganders. A few are terrorising their state.
The Michigan Militia is there. They are a great group. Police tried to put a barber in jail that wasn't obeying the stay at home order. Michigan militia was there and the police couldn't do a thing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Here's some food for thought.

1. When's the last time you saw the Dept., of Justice go after a sitting Senator. Never until Trump's DOJ. They're going after RepubliCON Senator Burr of N.C. for insider trading. Which he is probably guilty of. But let's look at it a little closer. Burr is the Chairman of the Senate Intel Committee that recently released a bipartisan report saying Trump sought, received and welcomed help from Russia to win the 2016 election. This report couldn't have been released without Chairman Burr signing off to the release. 4 other Senators have been accused of insider trading but Burr is the only one the DOJ is trying to take down. This has to be at the direction of Fascist, autocrat Trump.

2. When have you ever seen the President of the USA attack private Americans from the Bully Pulpit. Claiming they committed the biggest political crimes in American history. Say they should be locked up. Saying his investigators are uncovering remarkable things. The answer is never until wannabee Dictator, Fascist Trump. Not even Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1 & 2, Clinton, Carter, Ford, Obama, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman, Roosevelt, That pretty much covers all the presidents that anyone here has been exposed to. Not one of them practiced attacking and accusing private Americans from the Bully Pulpit. Stuff that is done in third world counties, Banana Republics, Dictatorships,Autocrats and Fascist. Never practiced in AMERICA until wannabe dictator Trump. It's just opposite of American values and traditions of government leadership.

Here's some food for thought.

1. When's the last time you saw the Dept., of Justice go after a sitting Senator. Never until Trump's DOJ. They're going after RepubliCON Senator Burr of N.C. for insider trading. Which he is probably guilty of. But let's look at it a little closer. Burr is the Chairman of the Senate Intel Committee that recently released a bipartisan report saying Trump sought, received and welcomed help from Russia to win the 2016 election. This report couldn't have been released without Chairman Burr signing off to the release. 4 other Senators have been accused of insider trading but Burr is the only one the DOJ is trying to take down. This has to be at the direction of Fascist, autocrat Trump.

2. When have you ever seen the President of the USA attack private Americans from the Bully Pulpit. Claiming they committed the biggest political crimes in American history. Say they should be locked up. Saying his investigators are uncovering remarkable things. The answer is never until wannabee Dictator, Fascist Trump. Not even Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1 & 2, Clinton, Carter, Ford, Obama, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman, Roosevelt, That pretty much covers all the presidents that anyone here has been exposed to. Not one of them practiced attacking and accusing private Americans from the Bully Pulpit. Stuff that is done in third world counties, Banana Republics, Dictatorships,Autocrats and Fascist. Never practiced in AMERICA until wannabe dictator Trump. It's just opposite of American values and traditions of government leadership.

When was the last time you saw members of congress leak information to CNN in the middle of a closed door meeting. When was the last time that a person's name was unmasked and then that information leaked to the press. When was the last time that CNN was able to show up with cameras before a raid. When was the last time that someone tried to use the Logan Act?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
When was the last time you saw members of congress leak information to CNN in the middle of a closed door meeting. When was the last time that a person's name was unmasked and then that information leaked to the press. When was the last time that CNN was able to show up with cameras before a raid. When was the last time that someone tried to use the Logan Act?

It's irrelevant because there has never been a President as corrupt and unfit as Trump. All your claims about goverment wrong doing are conflated, not based on fact but based on RepubliCon talking points. The unmasking accusations are based on legal unmasking request during a counter intel investigation. Facts matter. Flynn was a bad mad. Working as an unregistered foreign agent of Turkey and Russia. Got paid to plot a kidnapping of an American resident. Flynn sold out America. Unmasking the enemies he was plotting with would only protect America.

You can't discuss facts. Here's a fact, during the impeachment inquiry the sitting unfit President was threatening witnesses. That's a fact. I'll never forget the hearing where Adam Shifff stopped his questioning and told Marie Yonivitch that the President just threatened you. Trump also threatened Col. Vidman and others. Unprecedented behavior of a President of the USA. The behavior of a Russian or Saudi president though.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
It's irrelevant because there has never been a President as corrupt and unfit as Trump. All your claims about goverment wrong doing are conflated, not based on fact but based on RepubliCon talking points. The unmasking accusations are based on legal unmasking request during a counter intel investigation. Facts matter. Flynn was a bad mad. Working as an unregistered foreign agent of Turkey and Russia. Got paid to plot a kidnapping of an American resident. Flynn sold out America. Unmasking the enemies he was plotting with would only protect America.

You can't discuss facts. Here's a fact, during the impeachment inquiry the sitting unfit President was threatening witnesses. That's a fact. I'll never forget the hearing where Adam Shifff stopped his questioning and told Marie Yonivitch that the President just threatened you. Trump also threatened Col. Vidman and others. Unprecedented behavior of a President of the USA. The behavior of a Russian or Saudi president though.

irrelevant........lol

when is the last time adam schiff told the truth........

You're wrong. It's 100% proven. Don Jr. was testifying closed doors and CNN was posting what was said live with Schwiffs spin. I think it was the Washington Post (could have been CNN or NYT) that had Flynn's conversation. CNN camera's were there when Roger Stone's home was invaded. FBI was using the Logan Act. Why do you say it's untrue? Those are the facts unlike the fake news that you post.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Emails indicate Yovanovitch met with Burisma rep, despite testimony

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I watched it live, may have been the only one I watched. He was actually serious.

boston massacre

EOG Master

When was the last time that a person's name was unmasked and then that information leaked to the press.

A FELONY.

boston massacre

EOG Master

This BIG LIBERAL SNOW FLAKE CULT MEMBER says DEMOCRATIC CRIMES ARE IRRELEVANT.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's illegal to publish unmasked names to the press.

You're reaching. But maybe a whole bunch of people are about to be indicted and convicted. I hear all the accused are saying bring it on. So far McCabe, Baker and Comey have been exonerated of the crimes that Trump, Fox News and the Trumptards have alleged. Maybe Bull Durham will have more success. But eventually the DOJ will run out of time and bias RepubliCon prosecutors. Who will Bill Barr select after Bull Durham fails to convict a single person? Who's left. That balled headed tight end from Iowa that invented a toilet for Trumptards?

BTW, It's illegal to threaten witnesses. It's illegal to use campaign funds to silence your mistresses. But the right wing retards obviously don't care about the rule of law.

There is nothing illegal about unmasking and the declassified document states that proper procedures were followed. While Trump casts unmasking as sinister, his administration has used the process more frequently than Obama’s.
It was illegal to publish Flynn's name at that time to the press even though unmasked. What was done was illegal.