CNN is definitely a problem

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
90,000 dead. Obviously understated.

Manslaughter in Chief. First he called it a hoax. Then he said there's 15 cases in a few days there will be zero, meaning we've done a great job. Then he predicted like a miracle it will disappear. Then he predicted churches will be packed on Easter. Then he told his voters to inject disinfectant, load up on a unproven drug, and sign light up your asshole.
And now he's promising a vaccine by December.

The Manslaughter in Chief. 90,000 dead in 3.5 months.
Next to none here, close up the state. That's on Nit-Whitmer.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Obama’s top brass contradict public statements about ‘collusion’ under oath

https://nypost.com/2020/05/11/obamas-top-brass-contradict-statements-about-collusion-under-oath/

LOL ... susan rice said the same thing

Correct.

Under Oath-- No Collusion.

To the Media---Trump/ Russian Collusion.

The Democratic Suckers Get Hoodwinked and Stuck it up their Ass Everyday.

Back in the Beginning, When Mueller was Appointed, What Did Trump Say about the Investigation ?

It's a HOAX ! A WITCH HUNT !

What was the Result ?

A HOAX and A WITCH HUNT !

I want the LIBERALS to get it stuck up their Ass every second, of every minute, of every Hour, of every day.

LIBERALS SUCK ON IT ALL DAY !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Moscow Mitch will block the current relief package passed by Pelosi. He says there's not enough in it for Russia. Too much for everyday Americans like you & I. He also wants to take the money for the Post Office and use it to investigate Biden and Obamagate. And finally he won't allow anything in the bill that makes it easier for Seniors to vote.

MrTop

EOG Master
Moscow Mitch will block the current relief package passed by Pelosi. He says there's not enough in it for Russia. Too much for everyday Americans like you & I. He also wants to take the money for the Post Office and use it to investigate Biden and Obamagate. And finally he won't allow anything in the bill that makes it easier for Seniors to vote.

Mr. McConnell has said the next bill must include measures to shield companies from liability during the pandemic. WSJ

CNN garbage

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The problem is getting the kids to vote, not the seniors

mr merlin

EOG Master
That is true. But the Republican Party has been fighting hard for policies to limit voter turnout for quite a few years now.
Voting should not be encouraged, most people dont follow politics and in fact are completely ignorant about the issues, we dont need their input. No organization could survive if their leaders were selected by their dumbest people.

Sleepy

EOG Master
The problem is getting the kids to vote, not the seniors

This is how Whitmer got elected by putting weed on the ballot. People coming in to the voting stations too dumb enough to know which candidate even supported this issue. Funny how when everything was shutdown you could still buy weed but gun stores were claimed non essential and closed down.

kane

EOG master
This is how Whitmer got elected by putting weed on the ballot. People coming in to the voting stations too dumb enough to know which candidate even supported this issue. Funny how when everything was shutdown you could still buy weed but gun stores were claimed non essential and closed down.

For many people weed is medicine, and for them it's very essential

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
For many people weed is medicine, and for them it's very essential
And those people should always have access. Non-medical marijuana was OK in her world also - but she determined TV stands and other home improvements had to be roped off as unnecessary.

kane

EOG master
And those people should always have access. Non-medical marijuana was OK in her world also - but she determined TV stands and other home improvements had to be roped off as unnecessary.

Now I like her even more, weed should be legal in this country whether it's medicinal or not. Go ask the people of Colorado how much money the legalization of weed has made for their state

Sleepy

EOG Master
Now I like her even more, weed should be legal in this country whether it's medicinal or not. Go ask the people of Colorado how much money the legalization of weed has made for their state

well considering they were part of the western pact that just asked the feds for 1 trillion it can’t be a whole hell of a lot.

kane

EOG master
well considering they were part of the western pact that just asked the feds for 1 trillion it can’t be a whole hell of a lot.[/QUOTE]

Wrong, go do some research and find out how much money the state has made, of course with what we're dealing with everybody is hurting right now, that doesn't change the fact that Colorado is makinf a shit ton of money from the legalization of weed

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

What does that have to do with anything? Opening small stores instead of forcing everyone to stand in line at a Meijer or WalMart brings in tax money also. Her decisions had nothing to do with tax revenues coming in.

kane

EOG master
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/12/colorado-pot-industry-sales-top-6-billion-since-adult-use-began.html

The Colorado Department of Revenue said regulated marijuana sales in 2018 were nearly 1.55 Billion, up about 3 percent from just over 1.5 Billion in 2017

https://www.westword.com/marijuana/...t-record-breaking-weed-sales-in-2019-11642228

We took previous sales reports and tax data to conservatively predict that Colorado pot shops sold approximately 1.72 Billion worth of pot products in 2019

1.5 Billion in 2017
1.55 Billion in 2018
1.72 Bilkion in 2019

That adds up to just under 5 Billion since 2017

kane

EOG master

Edit? why did you take your fake news comment down? Is it because in my above post I proved you wrong again? You should be used to it by now, death, taxes, and Kane proving Raiders wrong. C'mon Raiders, if you're going to change your post from fake news to edit, at least have the balls to admit you were wrong

kane

EOG master
So, to sum up the situation, I post about Colorado's pot sales, Raiders then posts "fake news", I prove him wrong and my post is correct, Raiders then changes his post from "fake news" to "edit", he could just as easily have said, Sorry Kane I was wrong, but like his orange hero he can never admit when he's wrong, so he instead changes his post from "fake news" to "edit" without ever admitting he was wrong. Never change Raiders, never change

blueline

EOG Master
Ive been to Colorado a handful of times since it became legal...the infrastructure there seems good...money well spent

kane

EOG master
Ive been to Colorado a handful of times since it became legal...the infrastructure there seems good...money well spent

In the states where it's legal, some have been doing better than others, California hasn't made as much money from sales as they had hoped for, while Colorado has been killing it, but this is still a new thing, like Blueline says, Colorado's infrastructure has been the gold standard

So, to sum up the situation, I post about Colorado's pot sales, Raiders then posts "fake news", I prove him wrong and my post is correct, Raiders then changes his post from "fake news" to "edit", he could just as easily have said, Sorry Kane I was wrong, but like his orange hero he can never admit when he's wrong, so he instead changes his post from "fake news" to "edit" without ever admitting he was wrong. Never change Raiders, never change
Dumbass - I made the edit before your post. I corrected my error.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That is true. But the Republican Party has been fighting hard for policies to limit voter turnout for quite a few years now.
It’s a poor excuse by them.. personally I would like to see it online also. No matter what system we use, there is always the risk of fraud. Excluding voters from a system that can help them hurts us all.

kane

EOG master
Dumbass - I made the edit before your post. I corrected my error.

Okay, so you realized you were wrong before I proved you wrong with my links, it doesn't change the fact that you claimed "fake news", when the news I posted wasn't fake, rather than saying you were wrong, you simply changed your post from "fake news" to edit. Either way it's your way of never admitting when your wrong, the fact that you changed your post is your way of admitting you were wrong without ever having to admit it. Thanks for correcting your error

Okay, so you realized you were wrong before I proved you wrong with my links, it doesn't change the fact that you claimed "fake news", when the news I posted wasn't fake, rather than saying you were wrong, you simply changed your post from "fake news" to edit. Either way it's your way of never admitting when your wrong, the fact that you changed your post is your way of admitting you were wrong without ever having to admit it. Thanks for correcting your error
I posted fake news. Then I realized that I made a mistake and posted edit. It's not a big deal.

Sleepy

EOG Master
If you get the virus your 5 times more likely to die in blue state than a red state.

Keep wearing those masks. Looks like they are making a huge difference.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If you get the virus your 5 times more likely to die in blue state than a red state.

Keep wearing those masks. Looks like they are making a huge difference.

Your hero is the grand wizard of Birtherism. Now angry RepubliCon white men like you are protesting all over the country. Carrying there guns, Confederate flags and swastikas.

Patience RepubliCon Sleepy. There's so, so many worse things than not being able to bet sports.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Your hero is the grand wizard of Birtherism. Now angry RepubliCon white men like you are protesting all over the country. Carrying there guns, Confederate flags and swastikas.

Patience RepubliCon Sleepy. There's so, so many worse things than not being able to bet sports.
Like losing everything in areas that are not affected. We can assume you’ll stay home next weekend, correct?